"Underground Base" conference in Dulc...

"Underground Base" conference in Dulce in March, 2009

Posted in the Dulce Forum

Norio Hayakawa

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Dec 3, 2008
This may sound unbelievable, but
the first "Underground Base" conference is scheduled to be held in the town of Dulce, New Mexico next March. This gathering in the town of Dulce will take place on Sunday, March 29, timed right in with the Aztec UFO Conference 2009 which will be held on March 27 and 28 in Aztec, New Mexcio, an hour and a half away from Dulce. In the Aztec Conference I am privileged to present the topic: REALITIES BEHIND THE STATE OF MIND: AREA 51 AND DULCE.
As for the Dulce "Underground Base" conference (Sunday, March 29), it will be a one-day conference and will be held at the Best Western Jicarilla Inn in Dulce and will start at 10 a.m. and conclude at 3 p.m. It will be entitled: DULCE BASE, FACT OR FICTION?
We are planning, of course, to invite the residents of Dulce, some of whom I got to know last year upon my second visit to Dulce.
Everybody knows that there has not been any solid, physical evidence whatsoever that there is a base near Dulce, such as deep under the Archuleta Mesa. It has all been hearsay. In fact, I would say that most of the 4000 townsfolk there do not believe that there is an underground base there. But, when it comes to UFOs, most of the population there believe in the sightings, since beginning with the mid-70's and lasting till the mid-80's, the entire town of Dulce was overwhelmed by frequent sightings of strange lights over the town. Not only that but many ranchers in the nearby communities began to report mysterious cattle mutilations during that time. Many Dulce officials attended the first Cattle Mutilations conference in Albuquerque in 1979, including then Chief, Raleigh Tafoya.
It was sometime during the mid-80s that rumors of an underground base surfaced…and still continues to this day, so much so that the entire town of Dulce has become associated with the alleged "underground base". Just do a google search on Dulce, New Mexico and one can get untold number of items relevant to this topic.
Is the town of Dulce bothered by this unusual association with "underground base"? Perhaps somewhat, although the bulk of the townsfolk seem to take it all with a grain of salt. However, will this conference put an end, once and for all, that there are no underground bases in or near Dulce? Or will there be any surprising revelations? It will be fascinating.
For more info, please e-mail me at:
[email protected]
(I am based in Rio Rancho, right next to Albuquerque)
http://www.myspace.com/noriohayakawa
In Search of TV series

Montréal, Canada

#2 May 1, 2015

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
truth about dulce (May '13) Oct '16 iowa boy 3
Blanco nm water leak (May '16) May '16 Chihuahuaboy_18 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... (Aug '15) Aug '15 iareheroic 1
News Book: Extraterrestrials create Hell Underground... (Dec '11) May '15 New Perspective 6
Dulce to be featured on Wednesday, March 25 His... (Mar '09) May '15 Wiki 2
News Jicarilla jingle dress (Feb '06) May '15 Wanda 2
Dulce to be site of an unusual conference in Ma... (Jan '09) May '15 DUMBs 3

Dulce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dulce Mortgages