Illegal immigrants detained in traffi...

Illegal immigrants detained in traffic stop

There are 90 comments on the www.daily-times.com story from Apr 8, 2009, titled Illegal immigrants detained in traffic stop. In it, www.daily-times.com reports that:

Thirteen illegal immigrants were taken into custody from a camper-top pickup truck stopped Tuesday on U.S. 64 after law enforcement witnessed the vehicle U-turn to avoid a checkpoint near Dulce, authorities said.

That what they deserved for avoiding the police. Hope they were not released...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.daily-times.com.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
GA to AZ

Littleton, CO

#1 Apr 8, 2009
Clearly they're not leaving, just relocating. Apparently they haven't heard AZ has some of the most restrictive laws against illegal aliens working in their state?

Glad they were discovered.

Since: Dec 06

Chicago IL

#2 Apr 8, 2009
Hope fuly this was just the start...

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#3 Apr 8, 2009
If the ACLU gets to them they'll suddenly come up with the outrageous story of how they were kidnapped and beaten and who knows what else, and their smugglers forced all this on them, just so they can get one of those special visas for abused people.

They'll try anything. I'm glad they were caught and I hope they are returned home in short order.
Finster

Grapevine, TX

#5 Apr 8, 2009
I hope they caught them before they bred!

“The US: an endangered species.”

Since: May 07

Peavine

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Castrate then deport...
I Know

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Apr 8, 2009
They should be sent to live with Nancy Pelosi.
Press 4 for English

Lincolnshire, IL

#8 Apr 8, 2009
The license plates on the truck are from Georgia. Where is Summermoondancer these days?
Border Native-American

Woodland Park, CO

#9 Apr 8, 2009
Nice work. Get em gone pronto. Then see who the conspirators in Flagstaff and Georgia were. Apply the laws on the books accordingly to employers or potential employers. If they can't follow the rules, then they don't need to be in business anyway.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#10 Apr 8, 2009
Press 4 for English wrote:
The license plates on the truck are from Georgia. Where is Summermoondancer these days?
LMAO!
Morning

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Apr 8, 2009
Deport them!

Most of the illegals that come here commit violent crimes and bring gang/mafia/drug problems here.

Close the borders until this country's economy and job market improves.
Border Native-American

Woodland Park, CO

#12 Apr 8, 2009
Morning wrote:
Deport them!
Most of the illegals that come here commit violent crimes and bring gang/mafia/drug problems here.
Not only that, they come for all the freebies and benefits mean for American citizens and legal residents.
Tea Time

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2009
Maybe we should start a campaign to mail all crimes committed by Illegal aliens to the reps of the state the crimes happened in.

Flooding their offices with pictures and stories. Then maybe more will be done to stop the Illegal alien invasion.
Border Native-American

Woodland Park, CO

#14 Apr 8, 2009
Tea Time wrote:
Maybe we should start a campaign to mail all crimes committed by Illegal aliens to the reps of the state the crimes happened in.
Flooding their offices with pictures and stories. Then maybe more will be done to stop the Illegal alien invasion.
The USPS would be flooded with mail, and extra revenue for that matter. Good idea..
Willie

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Apr 8, 2009
Good. Less strain on our hospitals, schools, welfare offices, WIC, etc.
Sandman

Phoenix, AZ

#16 Apr 8, 2009
GA to AZ wrote:
Clearly they're not leaving, just relocating. Apparently they haven't heard AZ has some of the most restrictive laws against illegal aliens working in their state?
Glad they were discovered.
Sure can see a difference out here in AZ. Go gettem' Arpaio!
Albert J Reine

AOL

#17 Apr 8, 2009
It's to bad that these officers, are not in charge of Homeland Security; Janet needs to be replaced ASAP, The Lady in Red Nancy needs to stay in Mexico with Governor Richardson, they are both the ENEMY within America ! It's goin to get worst this summer ! Watch for The New Mexican Revolution, and the tent city Janet/Safe Tent's Janet & BHO have decided to have in Arizona,NM, & California ! Put the White House in El Paso !
wife of a mexican

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Apr 8, 2009
u all can judge mexicans or illegals the way u want but if it wasn't for the illegal aliens working their asses off cleaning and cooking for u or taking care of your farms and busines for less than minnimum wage then you wouldnt have what u have today I think the real loosers are those who are prjeduce and those who are jealous of what the mexicans accomplish in so little time.
Cheyenne Z

Northridge, CA

#19 Apr 8, 2009
wife of a mexican wrote:
u all can judge mexicans or illegals the way u want but if it wasn't for the illegal aliens working their asses off cleaning and cooking for u or taking care of your farms and busines for less than minnimum wage then you wouldnt have what u have today I think the real loosers are those who are prjeduce and those who are jealous of what the mexicans accomplish in so little time.
We have what we have today because we all worked hard to get it, not because some illegal alien supposedly "worked" for us.
No illegal alien has ever worked for anyone in my family, or for myself, or my business. And no illegal alien ever will.

If you come here illegally, you broke the law, the punishment for that crime is deportation.

We owe illegal aliens nothing.

If you want to live in the USA, come here legally, or stay out.
If you are in the USA illegally, leave, before you get deported.
You have no excuses.
We have no jobs for you, we have no welfare for you, we have nothing for you.
Press 4 for English

Lincolnshire, IL

#20 Apr 8, 2009
wife of a mexican wrote:
u can go fly a kyte down that slippery slope you call racism, at a minnimum. FYI - most Americans don't have hired help around the house, nor do most illegals work in agriculture. What have Mexicans accomplished in 'so little time' here in the US? and if that's the case, why is Mexico such a mess, since it's filled with Mexicans, who can just show us all how its done, IN MEXICO! Don't be a hater, just because your husband's a waiter!
john

Overland Park, KS

#21 Apr 8, 2009
Morning wrote:
Deport them!
My thought also. Less illegals translates to less crime and more jobs for Americans!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Blanco man charged with molesting 13-year-old r... (Jun '15) Oct '16 Julias daughter 13
truth about dulce (May '13) Oct '16 iowa boy 3
Blanco nm water leak (May '16) May '16 Chihuahuaboy_18 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... (Aug '15) Aug '15 iareheroic 1
News Book: Extraterrestrials create Hell Underground... (Dec '11) May '15 New Perspective 6
Dulce to be featured on Wednesday, March 25 His... (Mar '09) May '15 Wiki 2
News Jicarilla jingle dress (Feb '06) May '15 Wanda 2

Dulce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dulce Mortgages