Can Dulce benefit from rumors about "underground bases"?

Posted in the Dulce Forum

Norio Hayakawa

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Dec 11, 2008
Dulce, New Mexico has become world famous among many UFO and conspiracy buffs simply because of a strange rumor that surfaced in the mid-1980s that there is a secret underground U.S./alien joint biological laboratory deep under the Archuelta Mesa. Has this benefited or damaged the town of Dulce? It is a very fascinating question.
There will be a first-time ever conference on this topic in Dulce in March of 2009. Here is the Press Release of this conference:
http://www.ufodigest.com/news/1208/hayakawa.h...
I know that most of the residents in Dulce do not believe that there is such a base in or near Dulce. But when it comes to sightings of UFOs, I believe that there are many in the town who believe that UFOs have been seen during the mid-1970s to the mid-1980s. What do you all think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Posting Obituaries (Aug '13) Aug '13 Pattsey Rice 1
Fatal DWI prompts probe of buisness (Jul '13) Jul '13 Noneya 1
NM actors shine in music video (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pedo 4
Dulce Virus Outbreak (Jun '13) Jun '13 cristina 12
truth about dulce (May '13) May '13 Serrano Red 1
Free Alzheimer's class offered in Chama (Feb '13) Feb '13 AlzheimersAssocia... 1
dulce nm main tunnel to area 51 (Jan '13) Jan '13 olddogs1964 1
Dulce Dating
Find my Match

Dulce Jobs

Dulce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dulce News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dulce

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]