Two killed, one injured in single car...

Two killed, one injured in single car rollover

There are 29 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from Oct 21, 2009, titled Two killed, one injured in single car rollover. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Two people were killed in a single car rollover in northern New Mexico Wednesday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Oct 21, 2009
Well, and there ya go: Valdez, Gonzales and Montoya, riding merrily along, not a care in the world for themselves or anyone else. They drift! They drift back! They roll! Two of them die! Annnd, according to the police, alcohol WAS a factor. I am just so not surprised.
APSsuper

Rio Rancho, NM

#3 Oct 21, 2009
" Is they died?! Car to drife on wheels not top!"

Wow Antonio, I bet you went to school in ABQ.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 21, 2009
Where!? Where is Antonio's comment? He's the funniest guy on the internet. Donde es mi Antonio's comment?!
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#9 Oct 22, 2009
What the matter with you people ?? Have you NO respect for the dead ? Their families or friends could be reading this thread...I 'm so glad that I will never have to walk in your shoes as cold hearted as each of you are...Shame on you...
Hector_Sanchez

Santa Fe, NM

#10 Oct 22, 2009
Whenever I see one of these stories, I always read it to see if the occupants were "ejected" from the vehicle. Usually, the dead person was ejected (not wearing seatbelt) and the live people were not ejected.

It's quite simple: Don't wear a seatbelt, you die. There is room to LIVE inside the car in any rollover...it's only when you get ejected that your head becomes a giant target for the nearest tree, pole or rock.

BUCKLE UP PEOPLE. Your kids might care about you, even if you don't.
2 eyes wide open

Carlsbad, NM

#11 Oct 22, 2009
Hector_Sanchez wrote:
Whenever I see one of these stories, I always read it to see if the occupants were "ejected" from the vehicle. Usually, the dead person was ejected (not wearing seatbelt) and the live people were not ejected.
It's quite simple: Don't wear a seatbelt, you die. There is room to LIVE inside the car in any rollover...it's only when you get ejected that your head becomes a giant target for the nearest tree, pole or rock.
Very well put, I hope people listen to what you have to say..
Snoopy Pup

United States

#14 Oct 22, 2009
At least these folks that chose to drink and drive didn't affect another innocent life out there.
anounomos

Gallina, NM

#15 Oct 22, 2009
what the hell do people think !!!! that you can party all the time or wat!!! shit people need to learn a lesson Beheive!!!! peoples
WorkingStiff

Carlsbad, CA

#16 Oct 22, 2009
anounomos wrote:
what the hell do people think !!!! that you can party all the time or wat!!!**** people need to learn a lesson Beheive!!!! peoples
It's spelled "anonymous".

“Talk is Cheap”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#17 Oct 22, 2009
ETOH involvement with a truck pulling a trailer is a dangerous combination. Do these drivers truly believe that they are more acute and drive better drunk than sober? This will always be the end result. It is tough enough just backing a vehicle from a parking space....
rmitchell

Silver City, NM

#18 Oct 22, 2009
geez, i wonder how much they had to drink? or how fast? i don't ever pull any thing. When are people going to learn... no drinking and driving... i mean come on, i learned the first time (not in this state). oh well. live and learn!!
OOPS

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Oct 22, 2009
Hector_Sanchez wrote:
Except in this case, only the people that were ejected survived.
unreal

Las Vegas, NM

#20 Oct 22, 2009
You drink, You Drive, You Lose and in many cases You Die,
Family Friend

Albuquerque, NM

#21 Oct 22, 2009
Sad, all the way around. Yes, people who drink and drive take that chance. But, who suffers, all of us that are left behind, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, yes and even their children. Instead, of putting eveyone down, take time and say a simple prayer for all of us that are now going to have to listen about the mistake they have made, and maybe even have to legally pay for it.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#22 Oct 22, 2009
Family Friend wrote:
Sad, all the way around. Yes, people who drink and drive take that chance. But, who suffers, all of us that are left behind, parents, grandparents, cousins, aunts and uncles, yes and even their children. Instead, of putting eveyone down, take time and say a simple prayer for all of us that are now going to have to listen about the mistake they have made, and maybe even have to legally pay for it.
How can they legally pay for it if they're deceased?
comment

United States

#23 Oct 22, 2009
Who cares. Alcohol of course. They should not even pick them up after the accident. Why waste money on this trash.
Tony M Lucero

Gilbert, AZ

#24 Oct 22, 2009
Katia wrote:
Well, and there ya go: Valdez, Gonzales and Montoya, riding merrily along, not a care in the world for themselves or anyone else. They drift! They drift back! They roll! Two of them die! Annnd, according to the police, alcohol WAS a factor. I am just so not surprised.
Katia, Speaking from a family point of view.....this was my cousin...Charlene...and To make a statment on you comment "they drift! they drift back! They roll!(do I need to continue?)It is very unfortunate that a family has lost a daughter a sister, a mom of 3 a niece, a cousin and a friend.... I have a 17 year old daughter that is my life... Everyday I tell her that I love her and be careful..ACCIDENTS DO HAPPEN!!!ALCOHOL RELATED OR NOT!!Who the hell are you to judge.... You have no right to judge!!Show Some respect...Wait for the facts ...before you start running your mouth.....And REMEMBER IT CAN HAPPEN TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE TOO......
Tony M Lucero

Gilbert, AZ

#25 Oct 22, 2009
comment wrote:
Who cares. Alcohol of course. They should not even pick them up after the accident. Why waste money on this trash.
YOU PIECE OF SHIT....TRASH...WHY WASTE THE TIME? iT CAN HAPPEN TO SOMEONE YOU LOVE TOO,,,,PROBLY TRASH!!!!!
Bring U Down Obama Up

Florence, AL

#26 Oct 22, 2009
Katia wrote:
Where!? Where is Antonio's comment? He's the funniest guy on the internet. Donde es mi Antonio's comment?!
We all know you are both. Cut the scam pince.
Katia

Albuquerque, NM

#27 Oct 22, 2009
Bring U Down Obama Up wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know you are both. Cut the scam pince.
I am not Antonio, and Antonio is not me. I STILL say he's the funniest goy on the internet, and you are just jealous of him having a fan, is all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bus service begins Monday from Dulce to Farmington Oct '17 Wes 1
truth about dulce (May '13) Oct '16 iowa boy 3
Blanco nm water leak (May '16) May '16 Chihuahuaboy_18 1
News Veterans organization suspends local chapter ov... (Aug '15) Aug '15 iareheroic 1
News Book: Extraterrestrials create Hell Underground... (Dec '11) May '15 New Perspective 6
Dulce to be featured on Wednesday, March 25 His... (Mar '09) May '15 Wiki 2
News Jicarilla jingle dress (Feb '06) May '15 Wanda 2

Dulce Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dulce Mortgages