Murder trial wrapping up for Hernandez man

The state has rested its case in the trial of a Hernandez man accused of running over and killing a man. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Gotta love her!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Bridger, Montana

#1 Mar 26, 2008
Lots of Anger and Jealousy issues. This guy needs to be locked up for life. He is a danger to society!
Charlie

Albuquerque, NM

#2 Mar 26, 2008
Anybody want to make a pool on the judges sentence? I'm betting less than ten years.

“Gotta love her!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Bridger, Montana

#3 Mar 26, 2008
Great another kid born by a drug addict.
dudemiester

Chicago, IL

#4 Mar 26, 2008
if he was so high on drugs then he definitly should get the chair poor guy all mad cause somone tried to help his womn.
thats acting like a child like a big baby and then saying its not my fault i was high
Jack

United States

#5 Mar 26, 2008
I have $5.00 that says he gets more than 5 years actual time.
Ivan Sanchez

AOL

#8 Mar 27, 2008
I bet he'll be let off easy, 10 years!
big daddy rat

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Mar 27, 2008
No matter what this technician gets, he is better off sleeping with his butt to the wall.

Since: Nov 07

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Mar 27, 2008
So glad he was found guilty and sentenced to life. Hopefully the girlfriend will smarten up and find a real father for her child, actually no father would be better than this fool.

RIP Mr. Rutkowski and thanks for trying to help.

Since: Feb 08

Albuquerque, NM

#11 Mar 27, 2008
Good job! Hang 'em high!!

Since: Feb 08

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 27, 2008
Not sure what the level of awareness is about young gang-bangers relative to their insecurities. But it's off the charts. The GB Guys insist that their girls drive only with their car windows up in many cases, interrogate the hell out of them when they run simple errands, go beserk if they look at another guy and the list goes on. Sadly this is linked to DV, and devalues both in the relationship. It might help if the girls didn't all dress like sluts, not sure. But it's an alarming psychosis or character defect.
big daddy rat

Albuquerque, NM

#13 Mar 27, 2008
Fasthike wrote:
Good job! Hang 'em high!!
Hang him like the dirty Branch he is...
Marie

Espanola, NM

#14 Mar 28, 2008
This young man had no remorse on what he did. His attorney was trying to use the excuse that he was "high" on drugs and alcohol, to me that is not an excuse! I hope that the family of Mr. Rutowski can now have some peace that justice was served. As for Contessa she is clearly not all there and should not be allowed to have anymore childern.I think she should be sitting in jail right next to Mr.Branch.

“Gotta love her!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Bridger, Montana

#15 Mar 28, 2008
ClaraS wrote:
So glad he was found guilty and sentenced to life. Hopefully the girlfriend will smarten up and find a real father for her child, actually no father would be better than this fool.
RIP Mr. Rutkowski and thanks for trying to help.
Where does it say that he was sentenced to life?

“Gotta love her!!!”

Since: Feb 08

Bridger, Montana

#16 Mar 28, 2008
ClaraS wrote:
So glad he was found guilty and sentenced to life. Hopefully the girlfriend will smarten up and find a real father for her child, actually no father would be better than this fool.
RIP Mr. Rutkowski and thanks for trying to help.
Oops sorry re-read the article my bad - I'm glad he got life but life in NM is only 30 years I believe.
WorkingStiff

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Mar 28, 2008
From the other related thread which I posted:
"What a loser. Look at the video. He loves it when his mom commits purgury and lies for her loser son saying that he didnt know what he had done. Another one that only thinks of saving his skin.

Rip good samaritan, you never deserved this."
big daddy rat

Albuquerque, NM

#18 Mar 28, 2008
Marie wrote:
This young man had no remorse on what he did. His attorney was trying to use the excuse that he was "high" on drugs and alcohol, to me that is not an excuse! I hope that the family of Mr. Rutowski can now have some peace that justice was served. As for Contessa she is clearly not all there and should not be allowed to have anymore childern.I think she should be sitting in jail right next to Mr.Branch.
I agree with you about Twigs, I mean Branch. She should not be allowed to have kids, But if you put these two in jail together,you know they would break the rules and make PINTO-BABIES...

“26.2”

Since: Feb 08

Santa Fe, NM

#19 Mar 28, 2008
This scum bag got life for murdering the Good Sam, plus 12 years for running over his girlfriend. He was jealous of his woman, and now he gets to spend at least three decades thinking about who she is sleeping with. Small guy like him will make a fine wife to some body builder in prison.
Bill in Santa Fe

United States

#20 Apr 2, 2008
Now I have to support the scum for 30 years?
A little lead in his empty head would be better!
Susan

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Apr 2, 2008
OOH now he gets to go to the big house where mommy can't help him and he can't beat up on pregnant mothers. Worthless coward!! It's probably a generational thing...his dad beat his mom, etc
Susan

Phoenix, AZ

#22 Apr 2, 2008
Fasthike wrote:
Not sure what the level of awareness is about young gang-bangers relative to their insecurities. But it's off the charts. The GB Guys insist that their girls drive only with their car windows up in many cases, interrogate the hell out of them when they run simple errands, go beserk if they look at another guy and the list goes on. Sadly this is linked to DV, and devalues both in the relationship. It might help if the girls didn't all dress like sluts, not sure. But it's an alarming psychosis or character defect.
Sir, it has absolutely nothing to do with how a woman dresses!!It has everything to do with a man's insecurity!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dulce Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NM Republican Martinez claims NM governor's seat (Nov '10) May '14 kyle richards 232
Posting Obituaries (Aug '13) Aug '13 Pattsey Rice 1
Fatal DWI prompts probe of buisness (Jul '13) Jul '13 Noneya 1
NM actors shine in music video (Jul '13) Jul '13 Pedo 4
Dulce Virus Outbreak (Jun '13) Jun '13 cristina 12
truth about dulce (May '13) May '13 Serrano Red 1
Free Alzheimer's class offered in Chama (Feb '13) Feb '13 AlzheimersAssocia... 1

Dulce Jobs

Dulce People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dulce News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dulce

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]