Rolla, MO

#3 May 8, 2008
Rayville wrote:
Over looking family and not responding to calls
Tell us more!!
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#4 May 8, 2008
as far as i am concerned they lost the last real police officer they had when sweet seth left!
WTF

United States

#5 May 8, 2008
melissa wrote:
as far as i am concerned they lost the last real police officer they had when sweet seth left!
Well then why don't you go give him a stroke!
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#6 May 9, 2008
sorry did not know that you was a mike hood fan.
Let you know

El Dorado Springs, MO

#7 May 9, 2008
melissa are you sad that mike wont let you give him head cuz you have gotten caught suckin on a joint or something else that is agaist the law
WTF

United States

#8 May 9, 2008
I got your mike hood fan right here in my hand for you.
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#9 May 9, 2008
WTF wrote:
I got your mike hood fan right here in my hand for you.
such a small threat!
Have some Manners

Columbia, MO

#10 May 9, 2008
You people are sick. If you have a legitimate complaint about the police department, then let's talk about it, and you show some proof. Mike Hood doesn't deserve these off-color, rude comments. Get a life! Don't you know his family and friends read this? You probably do, but you don't care because you have no morals.
Danny

Rolla, MO

#11 May 9, 2008
I have nothing against Mike Hood. He was good at selling sodas at Rinnes.
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#12 May 9, 2008
i could tell you all kinds of things about the licking police. so please do not tell me what they deserve, i know it is not respect. and let us not forget about the police officers that no longer work for licking. but if you want to know about them you have got to say please!
Have some Manners

Columbia, MO

#13 May 9, 2008
If they are no longer working for Licking, it doesn't matter.
Licking

Columbia, MO

#14 May 9, 2008
I agree Mike was a great soda salesman just the same as he is a police officer. I have no personal problem with any of the officers we have now. As for some of the past it is a great thing that they are gone and not having sex with a different young girl every other night while they were supose to be patroling our town. Of course I have no solid proof of that so does anyone else have proof of all the stupid accusations against our current police?
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#15 May 9, 2008
that is right after seth left the licking police they just don't matter. just soda jerks wanting to play cop! seth was the only real police officer licking has ever had.
Danny

Rolla, MO

#16 May 9, 2008
melissa wrote:
i could tell you all kinds of things about the licking police. so please do not tell me what they deserve, i know it is not respect. and let us not forget about the police officers that no longer work for licking. but if you want to know about them you have got to say please!
Please tell me about the ex-Licking cops. You act like you know.
WTF

United States

#17 May 9, 2008
Yeah, spit it out darlin, you don't have to swallow that. Come on now. Tell us.
melissa

Wheatland, MO

#18 May 9, 2008
Licking wrote:
I agree Mike was a great soda salesman just the same as he is a police officer. I have no personal problem with any of the officers we have now. As for some of the past it is a great thing that they are gone and not having sex with a different young girl every other night while they were supose to be patroling our town. Of course I have no solid proof of that so does anyone else have proof of all the stupid accusations against our current police?
My accusation is exactly that they are stupid and corrupt. That is the only way I can explain why they can't solve a crime right in front of their face. The only officer that could solve crimes was Seth and yes we all know the ladies did and do love him.
poor seth

Plattsburg, MO

#19 May 9, 2008
he just got dating a 17 year old even bought beer for his house so she could drink it...so dont act like he's a good police officer...isnt that right nicole coleman....
question

Plattsburg, MO

#20 May 10, 2008
is nicole coleman the slut from harrison arkansas,,,shes been around with about 15 guys in the 3 months she has been here...i think seth got what he wanted and then sent her on her way

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many people hate black people (Jan '16) Wed Time 2Fart 25
Chris Woodman (Dec '14) Tue Hesajoke 5
Ashley Finley/Elliott/Willhite Jul 18 Justme3322 1
small breed dogs Jul 15 Farts McRuff 2
Anybody having issues with Centurylink internet? (Mar '12) Jul 14 Interested farter 62
Paige Craft Edgar Springs Missouri Jul 10 Time 2 fart 4
Paige Craft Edgar Springs Missouri Jul 9 DONTFWITHME95 1

Duke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duke Mortgages