#1 Jan 2, 2013
lol lol lol

Dadeville, MO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
it's about time too.
Justice

Cameron, MO

#3 Jan 2, 2013
Ha, Ha - she lost her protector - Melissa Dunn lost her job a midnite and Sheilah was arrested 2 hours later!
lol lol lol

Dadeville, MO

#4 Jan 2, 2013
you really are an idiot now aren't you.

Real justice would be Melissa Dunn suing your lame ass .
Justice wrote:
Ha, Ha - she lost her protector - Melissa Dunn lost her job a midnite and Sheilah was arrested 2 hours later!
Hmmmm

Osceola, MO

#6 Jan 2, 2013
lol lol lol wrote:
you really are an idiot now aren't you.
Real justice would be Melissa Dunn suing your lame ass .
<quoted text>
Well at least Melissa is gone....lickety de split....lol.....lol
flatout

Osceola, MO

#9 Jan 2, 2013
Justice wrote:
You don't think her good friend Mike is going to let that go to court do you. I do think it was way past time for the police to do something with the two males.
Hmmmm

Osceola, MO

#10 Jan 2, 2013
Won't much come of it but at least she rang in the new year just like she deserved...lol...lol
ABC 123

Cameron, MO

#12 Jan 2, 2013
Wonder how many drugs they found when they were in sheilahs....if they would of look around they could of shut her down for good....They should of checked her back room!!!!

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 3, 2013
She should have been shut down a long time ago for letting minors like Dalton Backues and others in there.
Justice

Cameron, MO

#14 Jan 3, 2013
Parent of the community wrote:
She should have been shut down a long time ago for letting minors like Dalton Backues and others in there.
She had her protector in the Sheriff's office, who is now gone, thank God.
ABC easy as 123

El Dorado Springs, MO

#15 Jan 5, 2013
There were minors in there the night she got arrested. They should have asked a few more questions done a little more "cop work".
got it right

Dadeville, MO

#16 Jan 5, 2013
yeah, she got off fairly easy I'd say.

I hope they shut that place down for good someday.
ABC easy as 123 wrote:
There were minors in there the night she got arrested. They should have asked a few more questions done a little more "cop work".
ken

Mount Vernon, MO

#17 Jan 11, 2013
Parent of the community wrote:
maybe his parents should have done more by ensuring that the minor was doing something productive instead of getting into trouble.
What is the matter

Osceola, MO

#18 Jan 12, 2013
ken wrote:
<quoted text> maybe his parents should have done more by ensuring that the minor was doing something productive instead of getting into trouble.
I tried to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head as far up your ass as you can.
Dirk Bigelow

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Jan 14, 2013
lol lol lol wrote:
it's about time too.
I would give anything to be locked up with Sheila for just one night. That would be a dream come true. I went into her business not long ago and heard her sing. She has the voice of an Angel and I would marry her if I could. She Is the sexiiest woman in Texas county.

But I know it is just a dream that will never come true.

So sad that my dream girl is locked up. I may take my cordwood truck to town and get her out of jail.

Derk
puking

El Dorado Springs, MO

#21 Jan 18, 2013
OMG!! You are making me sick,to her sing is like hearing a bunch of tone deaf dogs sing! Your standards must be very low!
If I had to choose

Mount Vernon, MO

#22 Jan 23, 2013
If I had to choose between Bubba or Sheila for a cell mate, Sheila would wind hands down. Those silicone breasts would make a comfortable place to rest your head. Speaking of head, I imagine she would be more experienced than Bubba too.
whatev

Cameron, MO

#23 Jan 25, 2013
Sheilah isn't in jail and wasn't arrested either. The paper was wrong.
Truth

Weaubleau, MO

#24 Jan 25, 2013
whatev wrote:
Sheilah isn't in jail and wasn't arrested either. The paper was wrong.
Then why was she shut down for a week?
whatev

Cameron, MO

#25 Jan 25, 2013
Um idk if she was shut down or not because I don't go to the bar hardly ever. But I called her the next day and even went to her house so um ya, definitely wasn't in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed bugs and lice at the school wtf!!!!!! Sat rdcow 7
New owner of cafe Jan 12 Dob 3
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Jan 11 Abc 15
Zachary Krewinghaus Jan 1 Sargeant 3
Is there a good gym here Dec 31 Veritas 2
child molester (Mar '15) Dec 30 Harley 9
Laura Buckner (Sep '14) Dec 26 a friend 3

Duke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance