New Bar Tramp in Licking

Posted in the Duke Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Montreal, MO

#1 Dec 28, 2012
Who is this older chic, she has bleach blonde hair, drives a grey crappy car,and has saggy boobs. She is trying to do everyone in Texas county.
hmmmmm

Dadeville, MO

#2 Dec 28, 2012
is she from bucyrus ???? Does her name start with S ?
curious

Montreal, MO

#3 Dec 28, 2012
no i think shes from licking or raymondville
was there

Montreal, MO

#6 Dec 28, 2012
bad scene she was over every guy in the bar
Old family friend

Lockhart, TX

#7 Dec 29, 2012
She is a good person going thru a tough time. Her husband cheated after a long marriage they shared together. She isn't a tramp she is trying get over a bad situation.
funny

United States

#8 Dec 29, 2012
If it were a man doing this we would never hear about it.Give her a break,who knows her pain and history.
therapy

Dadeville, MO

#10 Dec 29, 2012
wouldn't a bit of therapy or counseling be a better, not to mention safer, alternative?
Old family friend wrote:
She is a good person going thru a tough time. Her husband cheated after a long marriage they shared together. She isn't a tramp she is trying get over a bad situation.
Old family friend

United States

#11 Dec 29, 2012
Her business no one else's everyone needs to butt out!!!
therapy

Dadeville, MO

#12 Dec 29, 2012
well, obviously, she is making it everybody else's business, which is why I mentioned a bit of counseling as being a better ( for her ) and kinder solution.
Old family friend wrote:
Her business no one else's everyone needs to butt out!!!
hmmm

Cameron, MO

#13 Dec 29, 2012
If you're going to a bar looking for a good time you really have no place to judge anyone else there lol. Typical people in Licking...get over yourselves.
Timmy

Florissant, MO

#14 Jan 1, 2013
Who is this "curious" person that started this post and trying to sabatoge someone elses name and to what benefit? Im sure if we all kew who YOU were that we would know that your allegations are unfounded and your motives self-entered ;)
involved

Salem, MO

#15 Jan 6, 2013
There are 2 sides to every story. Her husband may have cheated but nobody knows what exactly drove him to it
bored

Warsaw, MO

#17 Jan 7, 2013
As long as the men she was all over weren't married or with someone I don't see a problem with it. Sounds to me like somebody feels threatened...O_O
curious

Salem, MO

#18 Jan 8, 2013
No not threatened, just discussed with such slurry behavior. Very tacky no matter the supposed reason
just saying

Salem, MO

#19 Jan 13, 2013
well if her husband hadn't been such a low life and and cheated on her the whole time they were married and then started this rumor on here just to make her look bad and have everyone feeling sorry for him when he is seeing a home wrecker witch from Salem he should clean his own front steps before he says anything about her
stupid people

United States

#20 Jan 13, 2013
for one i know he ddnt start this stupid shit. ..... and maybe u think u know wat happend but u dnt so stfu. ..... god u people need a life n stop fuckin sayin shit bout everyone else. .......mayb she drove him into cheating maybe he wasnt happy. .....if hes happy now leave him alone. ......she seems happy too so just stfu bout them mind ur own...... n just bc he is cn someone doesnt mean shes a witch..... good god ppl
involved

Salem, MO

#21 Jan 14, 2013
These are some seriously ridiculous posts from people who have no clue the real situation. They have only heard 1 side of the story, which is jaded. If you people want the truth and the whole story don't you think it would be wiser to get both sides of the story before you pass judgement. Walk in someone else's shoes for awhile before you judge.
Trisha

Lockhart, TX

#22 Jan 14, 2013
This is my mom and dad everyone is talking about. You don't know anything about them, the type of ppl they are or what happen during their marriage. This whole thing is a personal matter and I understand ppl have opinions but maybe before u make your opinion public maybe u should think about everyone u are hurting in the process. No one is perfect. My mom is an amazing person everyone that knows her knows she has a big heart and she's has been the best mom. My dad is one of my best friends and is a great person and has provided well for his family his whole life he's a very smart and is one of tge sweetest people. That being said I would really love for this post to b the last one for this conversation. The ppl u talk about on here have feeling and family that also get hurt by these post how about thinking about that before u voice your opinions. Thanks!
hoe123

Montreal, MO

#23 Jan 22, 2013
sheliah is a ho she likes it up her pooper
Sheila Fan

Rolla, MO

#24 Feb 7, 2013
Don't call women hos like it's a bad thing

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bed bugs and lice at the school wtf!!!!!! Sat rdcow 7
New owner of cafe Jan 12 Dob 3
Michael Blum and Lawrence Ray (Dec '14) Jan 11 Abc 15
Zachary Krewinghaus Jan 1 Sargeant 3
Is there a good gym here Dec 31 Veritas 2
child molester (Mar '15) Dec 30 Harley 9
Laura Buckner (Sep '14) Dec 26 a friend 3

Duke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance