Posted in the Duke Forum

jayjay

Houston, MO

#1 Dec 1, 2012
i was wondering who can get the best prices on tires in this town and cheap
upset customer

Lawson, MO

#2 Dec 4, 2012
Whatever you do, do not go to Robert at "The Shop" He is a crook, a liar, a drunk, and a thief. He should be going back to jail soon so it realy wont matter but just fyi, he needs to pack up and move on because our town doesnt need his kind here.
mike

Houston, MO

#3 Dec 4, 2012
really i love the shop and the owner did me right fixes flats cheap he doesnt drink anymore have no problem going there best mechanic around.
betty

Houston, MO

#4 Dec 4, 2012
really i live with robert and work with him. i made a mistake and robert had me track down the customer and we made it right robert is fair and honest and a hard worker
Robert

Houston, MO

#5 Dec 4, 2012
upset customer wrote:
Whatever you do, do not go to Robert at "The Shop" He is a crook, a liar, a drunk, and a thief. He should be going back to jail soon so it realy wont matter but just fyi, he needs to pack up and move on because our town doesnt need his kind here.
You are just mad because I fired you for your differences with my customers. You have a sorry attitude and reputation that's why you can't hold a job! GET OVER IT!!!!
Jerry Lee and Cindy

Plattsburg, MO

#6 Dec 5, 2012
We have done business with Robert and he has done us well whats bad We had to have Robert redo some of the work that RED did on my nissian. Robert is fair and does a great job RED is just pissy because he got let go so Robert could keep his customers that had left him because of RED.Robert checks everything when doing oil changes he has done several oil changes for us.
phillips 66

Lawson, MO

#7 Dec 5, 2012
I've always gone to Phillips gas station on highway 32 for the past 12 years

Have never been disappointed....got a great deal on tires there too.
johnboy3

Plattsburg, MO

#8 Dec 5, 2012
I've gone to the shop for everything from tires, to transmission work. Never been disappointed. Robert's the hardest worker I've ever known. He's even come out to the house to work on the truck. Hope that helps
mms3

United States

#9 Dec 5, 2012
Don't go to Rinnies! They will rip you off bad!!!
who reads any way

United States

#10 Feb 9, 2013
mms3 wrote:
Don't go to Rinnies! They will rip you off bad!!!
Learn to spell. When you can do that maybe you can judge others.
Negotiator

Cameron, MO

#11 Feb 9, 2013
Everything is negotiable...shop around and find the best deal. Rinnes ill neotiate...the others will too.
Negotiator

Cameron, MO

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Will negotiate...my bad.
merk

Jefferson City, MO

#13 Feb 16, 2013
the shop is great good service good prices and i will make it right attitude. what more could anyone ask of a business
New Tires

Houston, MO

#14 May 9, 2013
Got a new set of 4 265/75r16 10 ply and Robert at the shop had the best price by more Than $200 cheaper and a skid steer tire 14 ply for $180 each best in the county

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Blazier Thu Nap Farts 13
licking loser list Nov 11 Some Farts 5
Tanner French (Aug '10) Nov 5 Hey I Farted 8
Where did Irene go ? Nov 5 Hey I Farted 8
Rodney Blake: Nov 5 Never Give Up Hope 1
News Electra's bar stays shut in SR, at least for now (Dec '06) Nov 1 Real talk 3
Adult store Oct 31 Married couple 1

Duke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duke Mortgages