Licking Park Manor home office

Posted in the Duke Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Michelle

Bonnots Mill, MO

#1 Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone know where the home offices is and the name of the company? For Licking Park Manor
info

Potosi, MO

#2 Feb 13, 2012
Same people that own nursing home in Salem mo.
info

Osceola, MO

#3 Feb 13, 2012
Its Community care center. look it up on internet for number.
Michelle

Bonnots Mill, MO

#4 Mar 15, 2012
Thank you, that's just what we did and got what we needed.
thanks

Dadeville, MO

#5 Jul 20, 2012
thank you for that info.
unknown

Cameron, MO

#6 Aug 10, 2012
What does everybody think about this place? I heard somebody was pulled out of the nursing home because they were left on the floor for like 12 hours. I would not put my family there yikes!!!
hmmmmmm

Dadeville, MO

#7 Aug 10, 2012
heard the staff is being replaced from the top manager on down.....is it true ?
yes!!! thank god!!!

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
hmmmmmm wrote:
heard the staff is being replaced from the top manager on down.....is it true ?
yes it is that place is ridiculous and all the bosses sit outside and smoke all day its trashy becky wolf is a joke and so is the others!!!!!! There replacing the old aids for trashy no good ones that are lazy they don't treat them people good at all!!!!! They don't do anything they should all them people care about is smoking and there checks they don't give a damn about them people!! Its just a matter of time before they get shut down!! That place is no good!!! Margaret little and debbie sullins there all there for the checks they don't give a damn!! They all walk around there thinking there all tough shit but there not they demand things and don't treat any of the aids or anybody with respect!
emi

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Aug 15, 2012
That place is dirty!!!
Grammar

Montreal, MO

#10 Aug 15, 2012
[QUOTE who="yes!!! thank god!!!"]<quoted text>
yes it is that place is ridiculous and all the bosses sit outside and smoke all day its trashy becky wolf is a joke and so is the others!!!!!! There replacing the old aids for trashy no good ones that are lazy they don't treat them people good at all!!!!! They don't do anything they should all them people care about is smoking and there checks they don't give a damn about them people!! Its just a matter of time before they get shut down!! That place is no good!!! Margaret little and debbie sullins there all there for the checks they don't give a damn!! They all walk around there thinking there all tough shit but there not they demand things and don't treat any of the aids or anybody with respect![/QUOTE]

When speaking of two or more individuals you use "their" and not there. I just thought I would give you heads up so you don't sound so illiterate next time you try and sound smart!!
jake

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Aug 16, 2012
Grammar wrote:
[QUOTE who="yes!!! thank god!!!"]<quoted text>
yes it is that place is ridiculous and all the bosses sit outside and smoke all day its trashy becky wolf is a joke and so is the others!!!!!! There replacing the old aids for trashy no good ones that are lazy they don't treat them people good at all!!!!! They don't do anything they should all them people care about is smoking and there checks they don't give a damn about them people!! Its just a matter of time before they get shut down!! That place is no good!!! Margaret little and debbie sullins there all there for the checks they don't give a damn!! They all walk around there thinking there all tough shit but there not they demand things and don't treat any of the aids or anybody with respect!"

When speaking of two or more individuals you use "their" and not there. I just thought I would give you heads up so you don't sound so illiterate next time you try and sound smart!!
and you sound like a dip shit :) thats all you got? Really?
dunno

El Dorado Springs, MO

#12 Aug 20, 2012
jake wrote:
<quoted text>
and you sound like a dip shit :) thats all you got? Really?
well it may not sound professional, but ya he/she is correct. do you have any proof that hes not. in that case you sound like a dip shit and is that you got? Really?
Mary jennings

United States

#13 Aug 22, 2012
I went in there the other day to see a old friend and it smelt so bad amd the aids were so rude!
sad

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
If this is all true, I hate to hear it. I used to work there. Love the residents....prayers!
suckoff

United States

#15 Nov 25, 2012
All true....
to yes thank god

Kansas City, KS

#16 Nov 26, 2012
Get off your a$$ n get a life if all you have to do is sit around get a f*cking job if you wanna talk sh*t then lets go
right

United States

#17 Dec 26, 2012
Becky is a joke. ::'
just saying

Salem, MO

#18 Jan 13, 2013
what is wrong you trying to go to work there and they won't hire you so you got to run your mouth about people you don't even know or is it they fired your ass for not doing your job either way you need to keep peoples name out of it if you can't post your own name to start with
sad

Cameron, MO

#19 Jan 25, 2013
Actually i did work there!! No...i havent tried to go back!! Judging by your offensive side....you must be a lpm lifer. Honey...all i said is its sad...I actually dont think becky is a joke....love her to death!! The biggest problem in that building is and always has been....teamwork....you have a bunch of lazy ass chiefs trying to work a few indians to death!! Standing at the desk tapping feet when they oughtta be rolling up the sleeves and HELPING!!!! Now what!?!?!?
sad

Cameron, MO

#20 Jan 27, 2013
No...i quit!! After the don at the time ask me to lie on my written statement about abuse. Now u put two and two together smartass....one of the best aides they ever had. Treat em like a grandparent not a chart....slove alot of problems!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duke Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
daronda 7 hr darondaslutby 8
Mr. Ed makes rolla topix shutup Wed Mr Ed 1
News Michael David Redman (Dec '08) Wed EMTmom 4
rhonda ramsey Jun 26 nutgraber 17
Jessica tune Jun 22 Big D 2
Double F construction out of Edgar... Jun 20 edgarsgf 2
taytay Jun 19 daronda 1

Duke Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance