amazed

Bloomington, IN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
Who is the one that wears a t shirt all the time? Can he not get into a real uniform?
worry

Terre Haute, IN

#2 Sep 21, 2012
What's with all of the bashing. The guys are unpaid, leave them alone. I bet you would look in a uniform.
yummy!!!

Bloomington, IN

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Who is that Mike Gorgus (I should say, gorgeous!)? I've never seen him before, but he could strip search me anytime!!!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Public safety s a major concern. These volunteers help the community.
amazed

Bloomington, IN

#5 Sep 21, 2012
They are untrained citizens with guns. And they are allowed to patrol on their own. They are a liability to the city. They should wear proper uniforms. Anybody can wear a t shirt and carry a gun. How are people to know who is real and who isn't?
pro cop

Bloomington, IN

#6 Sep 22, 2012
I say have more of them. Im sure they are trained. This town has too much theft and some more cops wouldnt hurt one bit. Maybe some of these punks will get arrested instead of gettin by with break-ins.
Truth

Chicago, IL

#7 Sep 25, 2012
Trained? You have to be kidding me. One of the reserves is running around in a uniform and gun with no training at all. They do a 40 hour class and are cut loose. It wont be long until they shoot somebody and the city will be liable.
enough

United States

#8 Sep 25, 2012
Dave Story needs to worry about his job and stay off of topics and quit telling others what to post. Its getting old Dave
let them stay

Elmwood Park, IL

#9 Sep 25, 2012
Enough training or not at least there's people who are willing to possibly risk life to the safety of others sounds like the people complaining on here are just bored and have already ran everything else into the ground...SCAT, Fire Dept, regular cops, Sheriffs Dept, and lets not forget about the mayor....grow up people honestly or at least try amd do something about it than complain!!!
Herbie

United States

#10 Sep 26, 2012
So was the guy in Florida who was a citizen carrying a gun for his neighborhood watch. The end result was a boy, yes a boy, DEAD. Think about it. 40hrs of training to carry a gun. Not a good idea.

It is called good judgement and common sense.
let them stay wrote:
Enough training or not at least there's people who are willing to possibly risk life to the safety of others sounds like the people complaining on here are just bored and have already ran everything else into the ground...SCAT, Fire Dept, regular cops, Sheriffs Dept, and lets not forget about the mayor....grow up people honestly or at least try amd do something about it than complain!!!
Indiana Law Enforcement

Bloomington, IN

#11 Sep 27, 2012
The reserves are trained with the 40 hr training, and continuous training throughout the year. They are not "cut-loose", but ride with the full time officer's to limit liability risks. I would not write 'facts', that are not true.
nothing new

Terre Haute, IN

#12 Sep 27, 2012
There are cities and counties all across the state and country that uses reserve officers. Its funny to me that any time sullivan tries to implement such programs it is faced with so much opposition. I don't see anyone protesting the county reserve program.
pro cop

Bloomington, IN

#13 Sep 28, 2012
it is funny when anyone sees change in this town it must be viewed as bad. same people are having relations with their relations im sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dugger Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
shame 58 min exactly 6
Body Cameras Dec 18 EyeonCops 1
Casey's general store Dec 15 Sullivan crack head 4
Fergusion Dec 15 Popo 5
New Mexican Restront in town Dec 15 Dumb dumb 7
Jack Alexander Dec 15 Wondering 1
Letty ? Dec 14 MrCool 3
Dugger Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web