r u hiring ?
Santana

United States

#26 May 26, 2012
Do you all make funnel cakes?

Marsha

Kingsport, TN

#27 May 27, 2012
Yes we do make funnel cakes. If myself or the assistant mgr are there. Certain ones are unable to make them. But one of us are usually always there.
chevymuscle

Kingsport, TN

#28 Aug 2, 2012
If we are being honest, I used to hang with the husband of one of the owners and though they are nice people, if they keep that restaurant like they keep house, id be a little "skeered" to eat there. not trying to be mean, but i like to know when i eat that the people are clean too. havent ate there and i probably wont just cause id be afraid whos cooking it.
Custard Fan

Knoxville, TN

#29 Aug 4, 2012
chevymuscle wrote:
If we are being honest, I used to hang with the husband of one of the owners and though they are nice people, if they keep that restaurant like they keep house, id be a little "skeered" to eat there. not trying to be mean, but i like to know when i eat that the people are clean too. havent ate there and i probably wont just cause id be afraid whos cooking it.
Hey, I have eaten there many times, they have an A rating and I think it is as clean as any place you can eat. If you don't eat there it's your loss!
Yummy

Morristown, TN

#30 Aug 5, 2012
I'd like to try one of their ice cream cones, I've been by there lots of times & would like
to try their ice cream cones, have they got ice cream swirls? Half vanilla & half chocolate on a cone is what I would like to try. Sounds yummy don't it? Sometime I
will stop & get me one.
who knew

Boiling Springs, SC

#31 Aug 8, 2012
I heard that one of the previous owners left so now it is a single owner. Maybe it will be bigger and better eventually.
Why

Powhatan, VA

#32 Aug 12, 2012
so many owners?
Marsha

Rock Hill, SC

#33 Aug 13, 2012
Duffield Custard Stand has been owned and operated by myself and Samantha for the past two years. Samantha has chose another path and we wish her the best of luck.. For myself I am still there as sole owner. We are now The Duffield Grille but nothing has changed still same great food we have had for the past two year!!
cheryl

Knoxville, TN

#34 Oct 24, 2012
i love their food ,price isnt bad ,i would say try it ,u want regret it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jessee Gibson 41 min Abby99 3
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) 1 hr Wondering 187
Iron Order Motorcycle Club 1 hr Big Mike 1
band member is pervert 2 hr Josh 1
What's wrong in Lee County 7 hr My name is know 32
Are E- Cig's allowed in school? (Dec '10) 12 hr Grammar Patrol 93
banana and mayo 23 hr hoosier boy 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages