the man

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 18, 2012
any one know any good single girls 20-30 tired of sluts
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#2 Jul 19, 2012
the man wrote:
any one know any good single girls 20-30 tired of sluts
I wish you luck. Face it, 99% of ALL women are either married, engaged or dating someone! And the 1% who are not are single by choice! There are NO available women around...NONE!!!!
well

United States

#3 Jul 19, 2012
There are quite a few left. I'm single as well as half my friends.
Blank

Wise, VA

#4 Jul 24, 2012
well wrote:
There are quite a few left. I'm single as well as half my friends.
Blah blah blah...the ONLY reason you and half your friends are single is becasue you CHOOSE to be!!! Or....maybe you just doing like most women and ignoring all the good single guys around, while waiting for the druggie/abuser/cheater/airhead -type that women flock to! Give me a break....
well

United States

#5 Jul 24, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Blah blah blah...the ONLY reason you and half your friends are single is becasue you CHOOSE to be!!! Or....maybe you just doing like most women and ignoring all the good single guys around, while waiting for the druggie/abuser/cheater/airhead -type that women flock to! Give me a break....
You're ridiculous. I've had my share of cheaters and closet drug addicts and I've definitely learned my lesson. Obviously if you're single there's something wrong with you. There's plenty of good women looking for a good man.
Blank

Wise, VA

#6 Jul 25, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
You're ridiculous. I've had my share of cheaters and closet drug addicts and I've definitely learned my lesson. Obviously if you're single there's something wrong with you. There's plenty of good women looking for a good man.
WRONG!!! You just proved my point, you said you had your share of "cheaters and drug addicts"! Well, guess what---you CHOSE them!!! All the good guys around, and you did like most women and CHOSE the losers!! And for the record...i AM a good guy; i am NOT a cheater nor abuser, intelligent, many interests, employed (not a lot of money but what i do helps a lot of people), but....becasue i am not very good looking nor have much money, women not interested! So, if being low income and not having a lot of money is what's "wrong" with me, i guess so. Maybe though if women would not worry about looks, money nor be gullible and fall for a buncha lies, lines and phony come-ons, maybe they would find a "good guy"..there are LOTS OF US around!!
Blank

Wise, VA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>WRONG!!! You just proved my point, you said you had your share of "cheaters and drug addicts"! Well, guess what---you CHOSE them!!! All the good guys around, and you did like most women and CHOSE the losers!! And for the record...i AM a good guy; i am NOT a cheater nor abuser, intelligent, many interests, employed (not a lot of money but what i do helps a lot of people), but....becasue i am not very good looking nor have much money, women not interested! So, if being low income and not having a lot of money is what's "wrong" with me, i guess so. Maybe though if women would not worry about looks, money nor be gullible and fall for a buncha lies, lines and phony come-ons, maybe they would find a "good guy"..there are LOTS OF US around!!
See what i mean??? I posted that i am a good guy and no one even replied! BUT...if i had lied and posted i was a cheater, abuser, unemployed, have half a dozen kids i don't support, a druggie, dumb as a stump, and have a criminal record a mile long...i guarantee i would had a dozen women replying! And why...bcause that is what women CHOOSE! Sorry, but i AM a good guy, many interests, NOT a cheater nor abuser, intelligent, employed, but because i not have a lot of money and not really that great looking, NO ONE CARES!!! Sad....
well

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2012
You sound like an idiot and you're obviously not even capable of conversation.
Blank

Wise, VA

#9 Aug 2, 2012
well wrote:
You sound like an idiot and you're obviously not even capable of conversation.
And you sound like whiny female who has purposely chosen LOSERS in the past, but instead of taking any responsibilty for your own CHOICES, you just start on this male-bashing bull****! See, i even posted about how i am not a cheater, not a druggie, etc., and what do you do---slam me!! Sorry if i don;t feel any sympathy for your CHOICES in the past with men, especially when you probably did like most women and CHOSE the losers while ignoring all the good guys! Boo hoo....
well

United States

#10 Aug 2, 2012
As I have already said, moron, I've had those types of men and learned a great deal from it. I wouldn't say I chose them for that reason. Obviously you can't tell if a man will cheat. The only thing you have to go on is someones word. I don't want or need your sympathy. I feel sorry for you actually. Maybe if you weren't so stupid you could find a woman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
mcdonald in duffield,va 5 hr cheryl durham 1
Spider Mjnton (Jun '10) 5 hr cheryl durham 20
Oral sex on women (Oct '13) Sun Sameer_sam 3
bo Dec 18 single 1
Videll Healthcare, DBA RidgeCrest Manor Dec 11 Whatever 4
Mayor of Duffield (Jun '12) Nov '14 Joyce 23
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duffield, VA (Jul '10) Oct '14 Brian_G 40
Duffield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Duffield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Duffield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:49 pm PST