working conditions
Blessed

Gate City, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2011
Thanks to our new administrator all employees here hate our jobs go home stressed out everyday All of us: front office employees nurses; cna,s; cooks; maintance personal. Despise this person But are afraid to speak out due to the fact that she will fire us. She already has Axed a few looking for more everyday. NOT A GOOD PLACE TO WORK OR LEAVE YOUR LOVED ONES WHILE THIS PERSON IS HERE
haha

United States

#2 Nov 4, 2011
Where are you talking about?
Curious

Mount Airy, NC

#3 Nov 10, 2011
Really, Blessed. Why not share who you are talking about?
thinker

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2011
Yeah blessed enlighten all of where and who you are talking about. I mean if you are gonna get on here and say this stuff do let is know. If o think it is where and who the new administrator is she has not axed or fired anyone!! At least be honest about what you're writing!! I think it is pretty obvious where you are talking about!! Also if people are being fired what has that got to do with the care and not putting your loved ones there? Really confused and curious? The staff there give excellent care there!! If you are an employee there then you need to move on!! I feel u shouldn't get on this site and bash your workplace!!!! Just saying!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy sanders (Jul '16) 6 hr Is that you 13
whats the deal with thriftway? (Jun '11) 6 hr Va Girl 51
Game chickens 8 hr John farmer 1
election 2016 Mon Lee County Thinker 41
Scott County Farmers Co-Op (Apr '16) Dec 22 Old Blevins 3
big foot (May '15) Dec 22 Died on Sullivan 5
fuel assistance 2016 Dec 19 Jessie Spears 2

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance