britt fletcher
brandy

Gate City, VA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
any1 know her
Brandy Dockery

Nickelsville, VA

#2 Mar 20, 2012
wow melissa is this you again, tryin to start shit, really glad you told me about this site, I have nothing against Brittany Fletcher now, we have had our words in the past and I can care less about drama, but melissa take care of your kid and stop all this dumb ass drama I mean really do you not have cable or something better to do?
Brittany Hall

Pikeville, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2012
Haha too funny
Jess

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Mar 21, 2012
Wow I thought Melissa didnt have enough time on her hands from taking skanky pictures for facebook and editing them to make her look like a skinny 12 yr old wh**e enough to do all this? Wow guess her camera broke? GET A LIFE
Brandy Dockery

Nickelsville, VA

#5 Mar 21, 2012
I like how she put that I live in duffield shows how clueless and dumb she is!

“Momma of 4”

Since: Mar 12

fortblackmore va

#6 Mar 21, 2012
I gusse people are trying to start with britt now...She is part of my family and no brandy this is not from melissa she dosn't have any thing against britt...
melissa gibson

Gate City, VA

#7 Mar 21, 2012
no brandy unlike u i dont hide behind a daym fake ass name.. im real bitch. yeah bitch i have cable dont you rem you pay for that for me?
Brandy Dockery

Nickelsville, VA

#8 Mar 21, 2012
well if you see where she posted my name then a few min later posted about her, like I said it. Then messages me on fb about talkin about her but im at war with mystic star design copying everything I do. And sends me a message going off. Then I go to post on her wall and find out about topix. This site is ridiculous ppl need to post their real names, and stop playin high school games all the time. And im in rye cove not even duffield so post what you want about what I am supposed to be sayin, its really funny/sad
OMG

Gate City, VA

#9 Mar 21, 2012
baaaahaaaaahaaaaa 2 daym funny let me spell this for you DDDDDDAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN NOW SLOWER...... d a m n that is how you spell it not Daym
Brittany Hall

Pikeville, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2012
Hmmmm im guessing these people didnt go to school lol
britt oaks

Gate City, VA

#12 May 2, 2012
i think that its funny dumb ass melissa and her skank ass twin get on her and post shit. its real funny she got her ass beat on the 4 lane 2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gcpd? (Oct '15) 18 min pig hater 3
Dollar Tree 2 hr lorijo 1
Christmas Parade 4 hr Jdr 2
election 2016 Fri Sherri 6
shooting in lee Fri Responsible hunter 2
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Dec 1 Cassidy 100
vfp Sep '16 justasking1990 1

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance