Beautiful Goth/Punk Girl
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kilgore Bros

Kingsport, TN

#21 Jan 2, 2013
Danielle Bramlett wrote:
Kilgore Bros, you suck at trolling. Please try again, and put a little more thought into it next time.

Miranda, I'm not at MECC anymore, but I do visit my friends there quite often.
me and my bro never got kicked out of school
Miranda

Gate City, VA

#22 Jan 5, 2013
Hopefully i'll be back next semester! Hope to see ya around :)
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#23 Jan 6, 2013
ok by
RanDan

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Feb 7, 2013
WhatsHerName wrote:
I am curious if anyone can help me figure out who this girl is. I had a history class with her at Mountain Empire, and remember her name starts with a D and that she has a strange last name. She was really sweet and kind to everyone. I see her around Weber City and Gate City from time to time, and she is either driving a red Mitsubishi, champagne Cougar, or a blue Toyota. She has multiple ear piercings, two lip piercings, her nostril pierced, her septum pierced, and a small wrist tattoo. Her hair is a dark burgundy color, and cut short on one side while the other side is left long. She has green eyes, stands at about 5ft, and is on the skinny side. I would really like to get to know her. Does anyone know who she is and if she is single?
She is so pretty. I heard she now has a modeling contract for some magazine.
JackMac

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Feb 20, 2013
I saw beautiful, goth girl today in Kingsport area. She is hot! So beautiful! I would love to date her.
JackMac

Charlottesville, VA

#26 Feb 26, 2013
Damn, I turned around to catch her. She was in that red sports car convertible. One more hot tamale! Does anyone know if she is still dating that little guy?
Danielle Bramlett

Greeneville, TN

#27 Feb 26, 2013
JackMac wrote:
Damn, I turned around to catch her. She was in that red sports car convertible. One more hot tamale! Does anyone know if she is still dating that little guy?
Where did you turn around to catch me at? To answer your question, yes, I am in a relationship.
Jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#28 Feb 27, 2013
JackMac wrote:
Hay numnuts 4 ur big info teh goth chik aint daten no litle goof no more. An she sure aint intrest n a hik like u. She sided 2 move on up an date a reel man. So i put her n my hot chik rotation. Doant b surprist win u see a new I got lucky n kentucky tatoo.
JackMac

Charlottesville, VA

#30 Mar 22, 2013
Jenkinsizbetta wrote:
<quoted text>
Hay numnuts 4 ur big info teh goth chik aint daten no litle goof no more. An she sure aint intrest n a hik like u. She sided 2 move on up an date a reel man. So i put her n my hot chik rotation. Doant b surprist win u see a new I got lucky n kentucky tatoo.
Surely she is not interested in you. She is too beautiful to ever consider you for sure. I hope she has dropped that little goof ball guy though. She is way too good for him.
Jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#31 Mar 23, 2013
JackMac wrote:
<quoted text>Surely she is not interested in you. She is too beautiful to ever consider you for sure. I hope she has dropped that little goof ball guy though. She is way too good for him.
Hay that wwhat u think jackof. 4 ur info the goth chik has hotz 4 me. She 1 fine chik. I tale u tho i doant wannt 2 get serus an setle down wiht her caouse i got 2 many other chix wanten a thrill. I"ll keep her n rotaiton but she goin 2 half2 quit stalken me. 1 more thing not evry1 can b a playa.May b if try 2 emprove ur self u coud get some chik 2 do it with or some than. Good luck
Danielle Bramlett

Franklin, NC

#32 Mar 23, 2013
Jenkinsizbetta is well known to be a terrible troll. I wouldn't touch him if I was dangling 1,000 feet in the air and he offered me his hand. I am still with the same guy, and very happy.
Bran

Scottsville, VA

#33 Sep 1, 2013
I know goth girl. She is simply beautiful. I went to school with her at Weber City Elem and part of Gate City. She is a highly intelligent chick.
jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#34 Sep 1, 2013
Bran wrote:
I know goth girl. She is simply beautiful. I went to school with her at Weber City Elem and part of Gate City. She is a highly intelligent chick.
thanks man. denelle is hot chik. we ben in relaton shhip 4 a wile now. it an open relaton ship 4 me tho caouse i got 2 hhave more then 1 woman @ a time tho she can c only me tho. she is ok 4 it caouse that onlyist way i roll an thatthe way it it is. some time bein stude take a lot a work!!! lol!!!!!
jenkinsizbetta

Gate City, VA

#35 Sep 1, 2013
gate city boy wrote:
hay some weerd chik driven a blue toyta like 2 ran me of the rode on 23. sense thiis chik can;t drive werth nthen she must b from Gate City!!!! I was 2 busy swerven from her bad driven 2 tale if her nipps wear pearst or not. Y doant mtn empere schoolgive out driven leassons 2 there students? It coud safe lifes ! lol!!!
Thats so strange, that happened 2 me 2
jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#36 Sep 2, 2013
jenkinsizbetta wrote:
<quoted text>Thats so strange, that happened 2 me 2
hay numnuts u faker u get ur own user nname. jellus looser
Danielle Bramlety

Seymour, TN

#37 Nov 17, 2013
Bran wrote:
Thank you very much.
jenkinsizbetta

Kingsport, TN

#38 Nov 18, 2013
Danielle Bramlety wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you very much.
hay sorry u coudnt get a hold a me ovre the week end i hook up with some hot chix from jc on fri nite an nex thimg i no it mon morn. i come by ur crib later on 2day an make it up 2 u the bad boy way. u no whhat i mean!! o yea!!!!!! lol !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for an old flame 2 hr Looking 1
napier murder (Apr '12) 10 hr Obama Sucks 45
TN Students Sat Jackson Browne 47
Byington Apr 17 Get a job 1
charge a tuition for non-resident students Apr 17 Speakout 2
should a man forgive his wife for cheating (Nov '13) Apr 9 Zoner 34
Deer meat Mar '18 Linda 1

Duffield Jobs

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages