Beautiful Goth/Punk Girl

Posted in the Duffield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WhatsHerName

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 25, 2012
I am curious if anyone can help me figure out who this girl is. I had a history class with her at Mountain Empire, and remember her name starts with a D and that she has a strange last name. She was really sweet and kind to everyone. I see her around Weber City and Gate City from time to time, and she is either driving a red Mitsubishi, champagne Cougar, or a blue Toyota. She has multiple ear piercings, two lip piercings, her nostril pierced, her septum pierced, and a small wrist tattoo. Her hair is a dark burgundy color, and cut short on one side while the other side is left long. She has green eyes, stands at about 5ft, and is on the skinny side. I would really like to get to know her. Does anyone know who she is and if she is single?
Mia

Gate City, VA

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Is it Danielle Bramlett?
WhatsHerName

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Nov 25, 2012
I think so! Do you know if she's single?
gate city boy

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 25, 2012
hay some weerd chik driven a blue toyta like 2 ran me of the rode on 23. sense thiis chik can;t drive werth nthen she must b from Gate City!!!! I was 2 busy swerven from her bad driven 2 tale if her nipps wear pearst or not. Y doant mtn empere schoolgive out driven leassons 2 there students? It coud safe lifes ! lol!!!
WhatsHerName

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
What type of blue toyota? Truck or car?
WhatsHerName

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 25, 2012
I mean, I've seen this chick drive, and she drives to well for what you're saying.
WhatsHerName

Charlottesville, VA

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Okay, I get it. You're a troll, Gate City Boy. I believe you are the same person as Jenkinsizbetta due to the poor writing skills, and for the fact that you discussed Gate City drivers. Better luck next time.

Now, does anyone know if this chick is single or not?
I know her

Shelby, NC

#8 Nov 25, 2012
That has to be Danielle Bramlett. She is definitely one sexy chick with a great personality. I know she now spends most of her time in the Big Stone area. No clue if she's single but I hope so.

Gate City Boy is a troll. I think you're right in saying he's the same person as Jenkinsisbetta, so don't pay attention to that idiot.
FacebookFriend

Stuart, VA

#9 Nov 26, 2012
Danielle is dating Neil something or another, I believe. She is so pretty though!
Mia

Gate City, VA

#10 Nov 26, 2012
Sorry boys but shes not single...shes been dating the same guy for a while now
Danielle Bramlett

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Nov 26, 2012
I heard I was being discussed on here, so I decided to check it out. I must admit that I am rather pleased to learn I am being discussed in a positive manner. FacebookFriend and Mia are correct, I have been seeing the same guy for quite a while now. We very happy together. I do appreciate the compliments though.

I wish I knew who is posting as FacebookFriend and Mia, out of nothing more than curiosity.
bigfootedbigfoot

Louisville, KY

#12 Nov 27, 2012
Whatsername sounds like a cop!:)
Jackson Street

Kingsport, TN

#13 Nov 27, 2012
FacebookFriend = Daintie Jo McSwish

Mia = Junior Ray "DooDoo Time" Fleetus, Sr.
Danielle Bramlett

Charlottesville, VA

#14 Nov 27, 2012
I doubt WhatsHerName is a cop, as I have done nothing to warrent being searched for. In fact, I believe I know who he is from him saying he took a history class with me.
Mia

Gate City, VA

#15 Dec 25, 2012
Acutally i'm Miranda Danielle is my cousin :)
Danielle Bramlett

Scottsville, VA

#16 Dec 30, 2012
How are you, Miranda? I haven't seen you in quite a while.
Miranda

Gate City, VA

#17 Jan 1, 2013
Awesome you? Still at MECC?
kilgore bros

Kingsport, TN

#18 Jan 1, 2013
Miranda wrote:
Awesome you? Still at MECC?
Get a room
Miranda

Gate City, VA

#19 Jan 1, 2013
That makes no sense
Danielle Bramlett

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jan 2, 2013
Kilgore Bros, you suck at trolling. Please try again, and put a little more thought into it next time.

Miranda, I'm not at MECC anymore, but I do visit my friends there quite often.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 2016 2 hr Sherri 6
shooting in lee 11 hr Responsible hunter 2
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) Thu Cassidy 100
whats the deal with thriftway? (Jun '11) Thu smarter than you 50
vfp Sep '16 justasking1990 1
Scott County Farmers Co-Op (Apr '16) Jul '16 Citizen 2
News Two arrested after Coeburn police find mobile m... Jun '16 Big Ben 2

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance