Shovelhead Billy (thinks he's a harley mechanic)

Posted in the Duffield Forum

warpath

Hardy, VA

#1 Jan 26, 2010
You owe me 600 bucks and it's time to pay up.
We'll be in touch soon so have it ready.
Old Friend

Elliston, VA

#2 Oct 19, 2010
I am looking for shovel head billy as well. Real name bill carmondy. do you know how I can contact him or where he may be now?

Since: May 10

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Oct 20, 2010
There are several shovel head billy's. The one in duffield is a thief and good for nothing.

this guy
http://www.myspace.com/shovelheadbilly/photos...
if seen on a bike is to be run off the road or better yet run over.
kin to tat

Kingsport, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2011
the piece of trash use to live in duffield last i know of and he is a narc and now wanted by alot of people,he put my cuz in jail because he couldnt stand the heat of making his own mistakes so to lesson his time he narced on alot of people so watch your backs carefully around him.
crjr

Kingsport, TN

#6 Aug 4, 2011
if you are looking for shovel head billy carmody so is the police and allen hood bonding i belive there is a reward on him he has long hair a older man with a limp.
knows

Lebanon, VA

#7 Sep 23, 2011
I think he was scheduled to move into his new place and may have all read moved. I heard it was in the mountains in wise in an abandoned mine shaft.
Screw that rat!
rozetta

Kingsport, TN

#10 Mar 11, 2012
billy carmody what a big hunk of trash
lawdogg

Missoula, MT

#11 Sep 27, 2012
Foolish of you all to do this. FYI: this individual has been deceased for months. Do some real research with common everyday agencies people. He died in May this year of apparent suicide. Guess he couldn't handle the situation he got into what with you all being so tough and bad.
looking

United States

#12 Oct 10, 2012
He's not dead. I don't know where you found that information. He was last known to be in the north west. He doesn't seem to stay one place too long, but he does manage to leave a mess where ever he goes. He can't run forever.
WARPATH

United States

#13 Nov 10, 2012
lol I have the last laugh...im not dead..I have all MY money I easily took from you hillbillys..ans theres NOTHING you can do about it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angie Cecil 1 hr Parent 1
Crooked Road Technological Center 3 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 11
lee high sports 3 hr Go Lee High 2
Baseball 18 hr Lori 1
Government Reform is and should be truly bi-par... 23 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 1
New Bloods... (Jan '11) Tue Streetrunner 56
MECC Tuition Check Tue Concerned Student 5
Duffield Dating
Find my Match

Duffield Jobs