First Prev
of 4
Next Last
bull crap

Pennington Gap, VA

#67 Apr 28, 2013
says it to your face wrote:
Who is foam veteran?
foam veteran is a low life or they would put their real name when it comes to down grading people like that, when people hide behind fake names that means that don't know anything for sure about people but they want to try to stir crap for people that don't do anything to others,,, he must have really got shot down to be so hard on those two ladies... poor little fellow bet you get shot down a lot don't you?
Peek A Boo

Duffield, VA

#68 Apr 28, 2013
I found out his name is Jason he has a tattoo on his neck. Please let me know if hes single. Thanks
says it to your face

Townsend, TN

#69 Apr 28, 2013
Peek A Boo wrote:
I found out his name is Jason he has a tattoo on his neck. Please let me know if hes single. Thanks
jason doesn't date so it doesn't matter if he is single or not. I wouldn't waste my time because that's all you will be doing. Not being mean just saying that's how he is.
says it to your face

Townsend, TN

#70 Apr 28, 2013
says it to your face wrote:
<quoted text>jason doesn't date so it doesn't matter if he is single or not. I wouldn't waste my time because that's all you will be doing. Not being mean just saying that's how he is.
Also Jason has no reason to down grade Latoya or Amanda he can get plenty of girls on his own, so Foam Veteran must be someone else
curious

Pennington Gap, VA

#71 Apr 29, 2013
says it to your face wrote:
<quoted text>none that i have seen.
that's right "says it to your face" there are none on day shift,,,, not to be mean but there are none that's worth looking at. but on the other hand don't really know there name but the sewer in the back,the girl with long brown hair that use to be on days is alright and the blonde looks hot there is one more that kind of looks good not sure about her name haven't been there that long
grossed out

United States

#73 Apr 29, 2013
Yeah the guys on 2nd shift can turn a woman lesbian.
lookin

United States

#74 Apr 29, 2013
Still wouldn't touch Latoya though.
straight laced

United States

#75 Apr 29, 2013
I wonder if the boss is in his pill coma yet.
champ

United States

#76 Apr 29, 2013
Say shift does have some hot girls I mean night shift isn't packed with them either
lowlifewannabes; )

United States

#77 Apr 30, 2013
You know, this is all honestly really sad :( mainly because everyone that's posting on here either is a low life piece of shit that has an issue and is so unsatisfied with theirselves they can't stand it so they talk about others, don't have a job and is probably setting on their asses, or is just some jealous little b*tch or fag that that can't stand to see someone else a little better than them so they try and downgrade them on a website where they don't have to show their name because they are all a bunch of p*ssies ;) haha I hope all of you all realize this will never get you nowhere and if some of these people are who I really think they are, you have no damn reason to talk what so ever! I think some of you all need to look at yourself before you start posting shit about others, maybe get a job, or some friends, or just better yourselves and have a little self esteem, maybe one day someone may pay a little attention to you! But anyway, you guys are a bunch of sad stories and I feel for you all so much, and the people your trash talking probably does too and they probably know where I'm coming from, haha so take this into deep thought buddies, and get some help cause you need it!
Mwahhh!
straight laced

Charlotte, NC

#78 May 1, 2013
The term you are looking for is degrade not downgrade, you nitwit.
xander crews

Charlotte, NC

#79 May 1, 2013
Kakow
Wendell

Bear Creek, NC

#80 May 1, 2013
Steven Segall works for the Taliban
sandra s

Bellevue, WA

#81 May 2, 2013
who was the girl that was messing with some russell guy on nights? Is he still on night shift?
Peek A Boo

Duffield, VA

#82 May 6, 2013
You say Jason doesn't date? Weird because I saw him with a girl.
lowlifewannabes; )

United States

#83 May 7, 2013
Either way you got my point dumb b*tch ;) haha!
says it to your face

Charlotte, NC

#84 May 9, 2013
Peek A Boo wrote:
You say Jason doesn't date? Weird because I saw him with a girl.
there are two jasons that work on the floor with tatoos on there neck. i was informed that it wasn't the one i thought you were referring to. i am sorry my mistake. i just know that the other jason doesn't date for whatever reason.
Ouch

Pennington Gap, VA

#85 May 31, 2013
This is so funny no one has anything else to do. I WORKED there and they change boyfriends and girl friends daily. They dident care if you were married or not. Bosses were just the same flirted and fooled around. Need to be more work going on and some people sent home to take baths they smell. Drugs pleanty bossed need to take care of business and stop the flirting.
just wondering

Tampa, FL

#88 Nov 15, 2013
Does anybody know a Charles Gardner down there? I think people call him chuck or something. Just wondering what kind of man he is?
dude

Lancaster, SC

#90 Dec 9, 2013
Chuck is a one eyed fool

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who know mark dockery 3 hr good 2
Walmart mystery 12 hr Thankful im not you 8
Moccasin Gap Bypass (Sep '14) Sun sexy red 2
OK I'm gone and forgotten Sun Wondering 5
Girl at Hob Nob (Apr '13) Sun 2fleek 44
vdot Sun truth hurts 3
Russell Smith Sun sexyblonde 1
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]