SHe's a nasty pill head
just telling the truth

Gate City, VA

#3 Nov 29, 2010
She's a druggie.
iKnowHer

Gate City, VA

#4 Nov 29, 2010
What you wantin to know bout her and what for..cause I could tell you lots of things
wondering

Hermitage, TN

#5 Nov 30, 2010
just wondering what other people thought about her..i heard she was nasty and a big pill head that would do anything for a pill...and i heard that she doesnt have any of her kids because of drug charges...tell me everything you know...is she in jail now?
iKnowHer

Gate City, VA

#6 Nov 30, 2010
she is a big druggie and would do anything for a pill..even something like a tab 5. I'm
not sure if she is in jail currently but I could find out..she tries to act all nice and non-druggie which she is a nice person...tht is if you don't know how much she does pills

Since: Oct 10

Gate City, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2010
She is a nasty a** skank.. I know that for a fact
wondering

Hermitage, TN

#8 Nov 30, 2010
well i need to know everything you can tell me about her!

Gate City, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2010
Y?? WHO ARE YOU? IF YOU DONT WANNA SAY OUT LOUD JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE.. SHE IS SOME HOW MY COUSIN DOWN THE LINE.. BUT I HATE THAT NASTY BITCH.. AN NO SHE DONT HAVE ANY OF HER KIDS THE LAST I HEARD AN HAVENT HEARD ANYTHING IN A WHILE
wondering

Hermitage, TN

#10 Nov 30, 2010
it doesnt matter who this is i was just wondering about her..

Gate City, VA

#11 Nov 30, 2010
well continue wondering
wondering

Hermitage, TN

#12 Nov 30, 2010
well i already know a lot about her..like i said i was just wondering if everybody thinks she is a nasty, s*ank a$$, pill head..
yea

Hermitage, TN

#13 Nov 30, 2010
last i heard she still didnt have any of her kids or even saw any of them..she doesnt even care if she see's them or not..but that was a few monthes back..havent heard anything in awhile..and yea she's still a pill head..always will be i guess...
gross

Hermitage, TN

#14 Jan 5, 2011
ewww nasty thats all i have to say!
SERIOUSLY

Gate City, VA

#15 Jan 25, 2011
when she was in the 9th grade my boyfriend who was 19 at the time cheated on me w/her ... and she HATES me...that's pretty much all i know ... personally, i have nothing against her!

Gate City, VA

#16 Jan 26, 2011
Your boyfriend cheated on u with her an you dont have a problem with her?? Well i know her very very well an shes a nasty s*u* that lost her kids. so that should be your first clue on her being a piece of s*i*
SERIOUSLY wrote:
when she was in the 9th grade my boyfriend who was 19 at the time cheated on me w/her ... and she HATES me...that's pretty much all i know ... personally, i have nothing against her!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#17 Mar 10, 2011
if drama was a sin, i guess you would all go to Hell.... lol.... all i see in topix.com anymore is pure dam drama... just because you hate yourselves doesnt mean you get on your little computers and find someone else to take your anger out on.... as a mature adult, if you ever become one, talk about something nice for a change without needing a victim to take your anger out on.... Example: GROW UP PEOPLE !!! geeze !
well

Mount Juliet, TN

#18 Mar 17, 2011
Tim65793 wrote:
if drama was a sin, i guess you would all go to Hell.... lol.... all i see in topix.com anymore is pure dam drama... just because you hate yourselves doesnt mean you get on your little computers and find someone else to take your anger out on.... as a mature adult, if you ever become one, talk about something nice for a change without needing a victim to take your anger out on.... Example: GROW UP PEOPLE !!! geeze !
well if you knew her you would know that someone doesnt have to hate theirself to talk bout this c*nt! she is nothin but a sorry p.o.s. apparently you dont know her..or at least very well!
Anonymous

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Jul 19, 2011
go on get you some herpies

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Makayla Blevins? (Nov '12) 2 hr Cam 9
Morgan ahull 2 hr Curious 1
Watch out 4 hr scooter 1
election 2016 17 hr justsain 126
Scott County Farmers Co-Op (Apr '16) Dec '16 Old Blevins 3
big foot (May '15) Dec '16 Died on Sullivan 5
fuel assistance 2016 Dec '16 Jessie Spears 2

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance