Check some websites for him
wonder woman

Roanoke, VA

#3 Jul 19, 2011
what kind of web sites is he in some kind of trouble
lil_bit

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Jul 23, 2011
he was married with a baby.. that has been about 4 or 5 years ago though. and worked at b. king in weber cith
wondering

Duffield, VA

#5 Jul 25, 2011
may be a different guy, but check out the virginia state police sex offender list!
lol

Duffield, VA

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Bingo
wonder woman

Roanoke, VA

#7 Jul 26, 2011
oh why did his wife leave him and why did he do was it some lil kid he had sex with
Kristen23

Mount Juliet, TN

#8 Aug 10, 2011
Yep he was in jail for a long time now he's with an inbred in Rye cove, there's a whole inbred family in that holler. He's IS a sex offender and got fired from Mcdonalds for telling a 12 yr olds mom that he wanted to fuck the little pre teen in a cow field. NOT TO BE TRUSTED.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
any man that would have something to do with a child should be de/balled
someone

Duffield, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
I know of him he is a sex offender living in rye cove married with a 4 year old son I don't know how the laws allow people like that to have and raise kids it makes me sick to know that people can do what they want in this crappy little town
nasty

Duffield, VA

#11 Aug 9, 2012
He is nasty as hell
rick

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Im not inbred or nasty or anything for that matter. Check ur own closet before u talk about somebody.
rick

Charlotte, NC

#13 Jun 30, 2013
Yes this is the real ME !!!! Start talking bout someone else like umm anybody... Cause nobody knows me at all.
haha

Rock Hill, SC

#14 Jul 7, 2013
I know him personally (unfourtantely) and he really is nasty, a thief, a closet drunk and druggies, he cheats on his wife emails multiple women he plays he (Christian) card to try to keep his wife but yet if he can get In to heaven nobody has a worry in the world. He is a smart ass idc what other people say I don't Ljke hi
never have never will and I'm pretty sure everyone knows it. Go cry about it.:'(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carter Murder trial 1 hr Mutt 4
Bet's Gossip Hair Salon (Jul '13) 16 hr Sally Ann 16
Adam Yoakley 17 hr Interested 1
House Fire 23 hr Stop It 2
BSG movie news (Apr '14) Mon Adriana is a bitc h 26
Thrift Store at old Jessie Market (Sep '13) Apr 15 Jessica 3
roads Feb '15 traveler 1
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE