“Vaffanculo”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 15, 2012
Anyone know the application process to work there, requirements, openings, etc etc?? Tired of my current job and want to work there.
Here We Go

Johnson City, TN

#2 Feb 20, 2012
One requirement is that you must like your job and not get tired of it.
lucy p

Paducah, KY

#3 Mar 1, 2012
who are the nurses there?
ha ha

United States

#4 Apr 1, 2012
Does anyone know people who work at the jail
ggk

Hoffman Forest, NC

#5 Apr 10, 2012
You got to be a womanizer that's into fat chicks with many kids by different men. Be a hore magnet and you got the job.
b-jamie

Gate City, VA

#6 Apr 11, 2012
My sister works at duffield regional jail, the women guard the female inmates and the men guard the male inmates, you have to be a strong person, mentaly and physicaly. I couldn't do it!
you wish

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 17, 2012
1. if you have never worked there how can you say anything about a place you have never worked at??????????
2. i used to work there for a few years. and their is only one person who makes a life a living hell down there and we all know who he is.
3. I wold like to let you all know it is a great place to work. and the only reason i left is i got a better paying job. and no one is f*&^%g any one!!!!!!!!!!
you wish

Nashville, TN

#8 Apr 17, 2012
Now if any one has any comment please fill free...
you wish

Nashville, TN

#9 Apr 17, 2012
hey GGK why don't you post something???
hemi

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2012
Its not bad at all. The pay sucks but hey its a job and you are expected to do your job. (I mean that's what you get paid for, right) A lot of good and hardworking people work there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
election 2016 4 hr Justsain 96
Where's Roseann Cooper (Feb '11) 11 hr Addicted 19
anyone know bobby hillman? (Mar '15) Sun Chevy Driver 4
Wallens Ridge Sat Halefire 1
Trump Sat Nobody 2
Tiffany Long (Aug '14) Fri Word 11
Scott County Farmers Co-Op (Apr '16) Dec '16 Old Blevins 3

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance