hate thieves

Matthews, NC

#53 Jan 19, 2013
Sheet, put up legal documentation or court records pertaining to your claims or shut up. There are plenty of legal records proving what your friend has done. You have accused several politicians of things you can't prove legally. These people should get a lawsuit and sue you for the lies and speculations. Put up or shut up!
touche

West Columbia, SC

#54 Jan 19, 2013
That cowardly hypocrite won't put up anything true or with documentation. He lies about the good people and brags on crooks. He deserves a lawsuit lesson.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#56 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>. Notice how this Person wants to Take your rights away as well as your Freedom !! This is a Punk or a Boss Hog using another User name Most likely !! Everyone of us who came through hard times and the Depression when People lost their Land and Homes and often had very little to eat could not go to Council Meetings or to Town hall according to this person . Those who gave their life over seas and fought and lost an automobile or had the bank take it back can not go to town meeting according to this Poster !! Talk about Stupid !! Go through hard times and get a lien or for closer and your forbidden to go to a council and town hall meeting !! This , no doubt , is the thinking of a Young Punk who has never lived through the depression or a BOSS Hog Lover !!
That is not what the poster said or meant. If I was you until I learned how to read and not twist everything into a lie, I would go back to kindergarten and start over. You do have severe issues with keeping it truthful. There was nothing to notice because what you said was said was not said. You are the one with all the problems and issues. Read very carefully before you post. You are making a fool of yourself and defeating your own purpose. NO one likes the mayor, they think he is an idiot, but you are showing people you are an idiot also.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#57 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text>. Notice how this Person wants to Take your rights away as well as your Freedom !! This is a Punk or a Boss Hog using another User name Most likely !! Everyone of us who came through hard times and the Depression when People lost their Land and Homes and often had very little to eat could not go to Council Meetings or to Town hall according to this person . Those who gave their life over seas and fought and lost an automobile or had the bank take it back can not go to town meeting according to this Poster !! Talk about Stupid !! Go through hard times and get a lien or for closer and your forbidden to go to a council and town hall meeting !! This , no doubt , is the thinking of a Young Punk who has never lived through the depression or a BOSS Hog Lover !!
Also, idiot sheet, if you paid attention to the world around you rather than your obsession with the mayor, you would see we are living in a depression now. No jobs, foreclosures, no food, but most people aren't hanging at Hardee's freeloading coffee
facts

Matthews, NC

#59 Jan 20, 2013
The facts are that this LEADER of this club has screwed several places out of money and been in court over it for the past 40 years. YES I've seen court records from the 70's Nasty woman has moved and left no forwarding address over and over 20 yrs just avoiding state and city taxes in Ohio. Checked with the Lee County tax office and during her HARD times of avoiding paYing bills and these taxes...SHE WAS so down and poor that she bought that house in Dryden yes HARD times my ASS. Trash like that don't need to be at any meeting or have any key to any place other than her dungeon.
sheet lies

Matthews, NC

#60 Jan 20, 2013
And can't stand the truth!
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#62 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
Sheet Loves for "Boss Hog Lovers " to show their real colors ! The problem with that is , most of these threads , is Boss with a different user name . Those that , "have seen how he works over the years " , knows that Boss uses different names . The town can have a side walk full of pill heads , and Break ins every week , and Boss will be more concerned about Topix ! As it has been well put in times past .... "The man can't help himself .".
Just like you
wondering

Big Stone Gap, VA

#63 Jan 20, 2013
Is this the same woman that lives in Dryden that wouldn't lift a finger to help her sister with her mother? I think the mother died recently.
sheet lies

Charlotte, NC

#64 Jan 20, 2013
Correct you are!
sheet lies

Charlotte, NC

#65 Jan 20, 2013
I'm sure Sheet Head will say that it's all fine and dandy to be so disrespectful to a very ill parent and so uncharitable to one's own family as long as you are leading a club and not paying your taxes in 20years.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#67 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
Sheet will just tell you that it is ..."None of the Sheet Business how they handle their personal family life . " How did you get from someone owing taxes or Bills to "Shutting them down and printing out a pamplet " . You are going to shut the hole thing Down ? They gave you the light in the park and built the thearter and tons of other things in the community and you are going to throw them all to the wolves because of one bad apple ? That is the work of a Boss Hog Lover !! Lable all the Senior s at Hardee , and shut down L Pawn because the sheriff officers trade there and stop in ,..... Any one who stands against Boss Hog needs to be Shut Down according to these people ...Boss Hog Lovers !!
free loading coffee drinker
sheet lies

West Columbia, SC

#68 Jan 20, 2013
You took this to wanting the Woman's club shut down. The citizens only want the bad red apple to remove herself. Your lies are getting old same as that thing you are defending. The Lights at Leeman idea was just a copycat of the park in Jonesville. No original idea there to be praised. The theatre was Mark's idea...not this red haired woman. As you've been told before, the Mayor and Red are buddies the same as you and Red are, so don't try to blame your ideas to shut down clubs and run seniors from hardee's on anyone. You Sheet want the seniors kicked out of hardees and all clubs closed down.
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#70 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
"The Lights are a copy cat .." There you go ... Again ... Criticizing the club ... You are trying to get out of what you have said about them . You are the one who is talking about "printing out " a "pamplet" . Aint nothing to the Sheet Stirrer ... Do your thing ...Bring down all the Ladies in the community on you .. And senoirs .... You are the one who called them free loaders at hardee !! Aint nothing to the sheet stirrer ... Do your thing man ..Go for it .... Show them what you are made of....after all your ...Boss Hog Lovers
Sheet, it was Coach Don Williams idea to have lights at Pennington not the PGWC. You need to read your newspaper more. That was in an article in the Kingsport Times Years ago. The only one called a free loader was YOU.
wondering

Big Stone Gap, VA

#71 Jan 20, 2013
sheet lies wrote:
Correct you are!
Thank you. After all she has said about other people who were trying get and keep their lives straight. She should be ashamed.
full

Big Stone Gap, VA

#73 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares about who's "Ideal it was. The womens club are the support for it . You Boss Hog Lovers Can't stand the Womens Club ! The Sheet don't give a sheet !! That's why you Boss Hog Lovers jumped on this topix because of the confict among the popliticians and their struggle for power !! Boss will never be able to take the town to a higher level . Since Boss stepped in , the town has gone down hill ever since. Again , Boss is keeping or holding the town back .
I definitely don't like Danny. Sheet is full of sheet and gives way to much credit where it isn't do. Sheet is sheet
truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#74 Jan 20, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
<quoted text> Who cares about who's "Ideal it was. The womens club are the support for it . You Boss Hog Lovers Can't stand the Womens Club ! The Sheet don't give a sheet !! That's why you Boss Hog Lovers jumped on this topix because of the confict among the popliticians and their struggle for power !! Boss will never be able to take the town to a higher level . Since Boss stepped in , the town has gone down hill ever since. Again , Boss is keeping or holding the town back .
The town was already on it's way down with Smallwood and Carter just pushed it that much farther.
sheet lies

West Columbia, SC

#75 Jan 20, 2013
You have not only lost your mind, but the lies are beyond counting. You just lied about the Lights and who's idea it was. Check out the facts, stupid. Jonesville had the lights long before PG. I have nothing to back track about, unlke you. I've been totally honest in each post I've made. I haven't said anything bad about that club. Just that that red haired old woman who runs from her responsibility and hasn't paid taxes in Ohio for 20 years. You know your old buddy that you pal around with. Your topix subject is about this club. Just be honest, you are trying to get the garb on the rest of that club. You really hate red hairs and keep badgering posters to post more garb or in red hairs case...the truth! Tehe. Just post why you hate the whole club so much that you want them closed down. I did read where you agreed that old red hairs was a bad apple. I don't even know the rest except for the pics and names in the paper. I agree with you Sheet that the lone bad apple needs to step away from the good ones. But you shouldn't blame the decent ones for what red hair does or doesn't do. I was reading where a poster corrected your hardees political conspiracy lie again.
hmm

Charlotte, NC

#76 Jan 21, 2013
unreal wrote:
http://fcdcfcjs.co.franklin.oh .us/CaseInformationOnline/acce ptDisclaimer?-13rfri7oqbb3l3.
More than 1 IF this is who you are talking about...smiles.
That old woman goes around like shes made of money. Next time I see her Im gonna tell her to pay her taxes and stop badmouthing ones on ssi an medicaid that live on hill in vally.
there ya go

Big Stone Gap, VA

#77 Jan 21, 2013
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
That old woman goes around like shes made of money. Next time I see her Im gonna tell her to pay her taxes and stop badmouthing ones on ssi an medicaid that live on hill in vally.
She acts like she is rich and better than anyone else. KARMA
doubles

Thomasville, NC

#78 Jan 22, 2013
The talk of the town!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Personal Trainer 16 min sure 2
New softball team 12 hr buford 14
Anti-vaccination movement Sat watcher 7
Shannon Stokes (Apr '13) Sat Bad Bra Betty 65
Amish Sat Location 3
roads Feb '15 traveler 1
Sam Stanley from hardee's? Jan '15 Lindsey 1
Duffield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web