Anyone know Jamie Harless?

Anyone know Jamie Harless?

Posted in the Duffield Forum

need to know

United States

#1 Jan 2, 2012
Is he a trust - worthy guy? Irs terrible he got screwed over at his job at Temper. He asked me out. Jis wifes been two-timing him. poor guy. I may say yes.
dont do it

Jonesville, VA

#2 Jan 6, 2012
he lives down the road from me. save yourself some trouble and dont go with him. is not trust worthy and is lying about his wife and his job. sorry.
not sure bout that

Ewing, VA

#3 Jan 12, 2012
Jamie and jessica are very close freinds of mine And this is all BS
Stop the crap

United States

#4 Jan 14, 2012
None of this is true. Jessica and Jamie are never seen without each other. They have a family and don't have the time to do this. Jessica has NEVER been out on Jamie and Jamie has never been out on Jessica. Before you run your mouth make sure you check your facts. Seems to me your too pussy to write your name. Grow some balls, man up, and stay out of other peoples buiness. Keep on hiding behind your computer screen. I dare you to talk shit again.
mike peters

United States

#5 Jan 15, 2012
f y'all. I just wrote my name. now who is the puss? I ain't skeered.
Coward Mike Peters

Jonesville, VA

#6 Jan 16, 2012
Whoever you're what a coward to come on here trying to wreck people's marraige.You're a sick person to think so many lies in your head.I think everyone has got to the point that you're liar. Please get a life & a job therefore you have nothing to do but play with people lives on the computer COWARD !!!! I will pray that God has MERCY on your soul .
we can change

York, SC

#7 Jan 17, 2012
I am for Jamie H. I am Lt. Dan McMillian. vote me for Mayor of Penningron Gap Va. we can make Lee Co. darkie and fatty free. keep Jesus in schools and keep minorities and fatty's OUT! 100% Caucasian and proud to be! that's me...Lt. Dan McMillian. who dat?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacy 1 hr Hard to believe 1
Teacher and principal moves 5 hr Mack 25
brooke and david thier (Nov '10) 14 hr booboo 49
restroom 20 hr Billy Jean 17
Donald Trump? 21 hr Spiv a Little 4
How many games will Gate City Football win this... 22 hr Spiv a Little 34
old foote in sunbright (Mar '12) Thu Angel 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages