Town , looses hope of Krispy Creme

Posted in the Duffield Forum

truth stirrer

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Feb 2, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
The town is no longer a canidate for a Krispy Creme since all of, Boss hog, pill cops got put in the "slammer ". Someone said Boss had to "level" his yard where the "weight watchers " stood dipping their doughnuts in their coffee so much . Wonder if they charged the doughnuts to the town or paid for them with their pill money ?
Be careful sheety, weight watchers will be invading Hardee's next. Those burnt cinnamon rolls dripping with powdered sugar drizzle and all that FREE coffee, besides their parking lot isn't the saintliest for night time hang outs and what goes down. You need to drink more free coffee and see what goes on at Mcdonald's and Hardees at night.
on the go

Big Stone Gap, VA

#3 Feb 2, 2013
This town has no hope of anything anyway. Get rid of ALL the COUNCIL and the MAYOR. Start with all new crooked bunch.
u b tokin

Big Stone Gap, VA

#5 Feb 2, 2013
on the go wrote:
This town has no hope of anything anyway. Get rid of ALL the COUNCIL and the MAYOR. Start with all new crooked bunch.
u aint tokin
truth is

Locust, NC

#6 Feb 2, 2013
Krispy Kreme don't allow coffee freeloaders like Sheet. And they DO collect taxes on vsales in va timely manner...unlike 20 yrs and sheets pal with a sack ful of unpaid taxes...Red.
pork rind

Big Stone Gap, VA

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Sheet Stirrer wrote:
Sheet got the Hog lovers going !!
I love bacon, ham, chops, loin, sausage, fat back for my beans, and good ole pork rinds. I am definitely a hog lover. Who couldn't be a hog lover.
lie

Big Stone Gap, VA

#9 Feb 3, 2013
pork rind wrote:
<quoted text>I love bacon, ham, chops, loin, sausage, fat back for my beans, and good ole pork rinds. I am definitely a hog lover. Who couldn't be a hog lover.
too funny. ROTFLMAO

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#10 Feb 4, 2013
pork rind wrote:
<quoted text>I love bacon, ham, chops, loin, sausage, fat back for my beans, and good ole pork rinds. I am definitely a hog lover. Who couldn't be a hog lover.
You forgot jowls. This is too funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
union vs. marion game 1 hr beaner 1
Terry shows up 3 hr sick of the bs 1
lee high sports 5 hr back home 104
Debate: Gay Marriage - Duffield, VA (Jul '10) Thu Brian_G 40
blue dodge Oct 21 Country girl 1
Rasnic Animal Clinic (Oct '13) Oct 21 Rasnic is a murderer 9
food country (Aug '13) Oct 18 Loves FC 5
Duffield Dating
Find my Match

Duffield Jobs