New request show on WSWV

Posted in the Duffield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
personally

United States

#2 Apr 28, 2012
I think they are doing a great job... how about you get on there and do any better? Damn they jus started, cj has had yrs of practice, he wasnt to good at the beginning either. So chill out, take a breather, pull the tampon out and lighten up. If u have such a problem, please take over the show... im sure people would post crap about u as well... so stfu and go spend ur food stamps.
always

Christiansburg, VA

#3 Apr 28, 2012
i love the new show!!! Especially the 11 o'clock hour, with the un signed people!!!

You all do a GREAT job!! Keep it up!!!

:)
Great

Roanoke, VA

#4 Apr 28, 2012
I hope he has gone to Jonesville to do the mornings. That guy that does the mornings is pretty bad.
heard

Bellevue, WA

#5 Apr 28, 2012
heard he got a job in north carolina and is moving away
real issue

Vine Grove, KY

#6 Apr 28, 2012
Blank wrote:
used to like listening to CJ ?
So are you lying now or in the other threads when you said you couldn't stand listening. Lets see; fake request show, how can anyone listen, gave them one last chance 100 times, listen only to satelitte, good for other stuff but not music....... Shall I go on? Go look, it is evident that this person is obsessed with CJ and the radio station.

Talk about your CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone remembers this when this person posts on other threads. He is not above stretching truth.
Blank

East Stone Gap, VA

#7 May 1, 2012
real issue wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you lying now or in the other threads when you said you couldn't stand listening. Lets see; fake request show, how can anyone listen, gave them one last chance 100 times, listen only to satelitte, good for other stuff but not music....... Shall I go on? Go look, it is evident that this person is obsessed with CJ and the radio station.
Talk about your CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone remembers this when this person posts on other threads. He is not above stretching truth.
Sorry "ROB"...we know who you are! Your own failed ( and FAKE) request shows and your support for the current FAKE request show is apparent. Also, "ROB"...if WSWV is so great, why are they rarely local anymore and are mostly on the ClearChannel crap?? ANd i stand by what i said "Rob"...if the station says they play what anyone wants to hear, they are lying...if they say they are unbiased as to WHO requests songs, they are lying...if they say "it is all about the listeners", they are LYING (hint: no one wants to hear the DJ's requests and/or 30 minutes of Cumberland River, that NO ONE requested)....I stand by what i said: Satellite Radio is the way to go, WSWV is good in the community and local news & sports but as a music source they are same old crap they have always been, which may be why they have now, and had in the past, so few listeners! Terrestrial radio is doomed as a music source unless it makes major changes, which it seems unwilling to do, so, sadly it is dying, but by suicide. Have a nice day, "Rob."
wow

Bellevue, WA

#8 May 1, 2012
I have no dog in this race but i know rob has nothing to do with WSWV anymore they fired him several years ago and has not been on the air in a while I think the man who owns it is named Robby but this is a different person, just a question tho what song did you yourself request that they would not play cuz you seem very upset about it
Music Lover

Pennington Gap, VA

#9 May 1, 2012
I for one like the new guys, they seem to be a little inexperienced but do well for starting out. I doubt I could grasp what knobs to turn the first time and doubt you could either. The one that sounds more "Lee County" at times may stumble on words but he does a decent job, I think its JR. The other one with the higher raspy voice I think does a little better but they make a good team. If I heard correctly it's JR Quesenberry "Lee County" sounding and Jace Shelbourne "raspy one" I went to school with them. They are nice guys, well I knew Jace better than JR but he seemed nice as well. Jace used to book at Foggy Hollow and Ground Zero before it got all sketchy. I think he did the right thing getting out when he did. Haha As for JR I know he can play the guitar well and he is a little different style musically but I think they make for a n entertaining show. Go WSWV, what happened to CJ though? Not saying I prefer him, just a little curious.
The Convoy

Pennington Gap, VA

#10 May 1, 2012
We're flattered, go like us at " www.facebook.com/theconvoywswv" ;!
Blank Hater

Murfreesboro, TN

#11 May 1, 2012
U need to get a life and an IPOD!! You have done nothing but run these boys down since day one and I personally am sick of it. Seems like others are too. Do I need to come and show you how to change the channel on your radio, cause that's all you need to do, instead of getting on here and running these boys down. I know both of them personally and they are fine young men on the radio and off. U either have some serious issues you need to deal with or are just a crap talker. They are both new at this and I think they are doing a fine job. They have guidelines and rules they have to follow, just like with any job. They do not play foul language material and I respect that. This may be a moral issue for the station owner or someone else but it does need to be respected. I have called in many times and my request is always played. Blank, quit your whining and bad mouthing and get a life!
blank

Bellevue, WA

#12 May 1, 2012
anyone who thinks they are doing a "fine job" is obviously biased because you know them personally im sure they are great guys but wow do they suck they really really do and you know it the one you all are callin JR sounds like a dumb hick who does nothing but repeat what the other boy says so seriously step back and just listen to them next time they are on and then change to a diff station and compare the owner of this place is an idiot or owes their parents money cuz geeze they suck and you know they do cant even get the songs to play half of the time and when they do most of the time its some stupid instrumental that makes me feel like im standing in an elevator BORING i mean really? instrumentals on the radio? cmon now you know thats awful boys face it YOU SUCK at your new jobs and i hear Jill E is the mother of one of these boys so that should tell you a little bit about whats wrong with him!!!!!
blank

Bellevue, WA

#13 May 1, 2012
oh and before you say thanks for listening just know me an my friends only tune in now to laugh at you two making fools of urselves go back to college boys or go work in the mines cuz ur not fit to be on the radio but then again i dont know what me and my friends would laugh at for a few mins every fri night lolllollollollollol
Blank

Wise, VA

#14 May 2, 2012
Blank Hater wrote:
U need to get a life and an IPOD!! You have done nothing but run these boys down since day one and I personally am sick of it. Seems like others are too. Do I need to come and show you how to change the channel on your radio, cause that's all you need to do, instead of getting on here and running these boys down. I know both of them personally and they are fine young men on the radio and off. U either have some serious issues you need to deal with or are just a crap talker. They are both new at this and I think they are doing a fine job. They have guidelines and rules they have to follow, just like with any job. They do not play foul language material and I respect that. This may be a moral issue for the station owner or someone else but it does need to be respected. I have called in many times and my request is always played. Blank, quit your whining and bad mouthing and get a life!
I am sorry...i did not know i had to get your approval before i posed. Oh, wait, I DON'T...so you can f**k yourself for all i care! And by the way, i know there are FCC requirements, but that is not the issue with WSWV!! Read my other posts and you will see what they are! And let me guess, our requests are the safe, mainstream, boring songs, right? Zzzz.....
real issue

Blacksburg, VA

#15 May 2, 2012
Your assumption that I care about the topic of the thread is wrong. I am more interested in the fact that you keep contradicting yourself with this topic. Then you try and correct the mistake by contradicting yourself again. You stated yourself that you are entertained, so they are doing their job from a certain point of view. I would dare to say quite well if you actually, what was the phrase; "I don't know what me and my friends would laugh at for a few minutes every Friday night". I hate to have to tell you this, but I think they have you hooked.

If you don't want your contradictions pointed out, don't do it.
blank

Bellevue, WA

#16 May 2, 2012
anyone ever guess that blank may be two diff people? i know for a fact they are because i posted the original post and not some of the other comments
real issue

Blacksburg, VA

#17 May 2, 2012
You know for a fact! FACT! Just as your other Conclusive Evidence posted? Are you bipolar? Please.
Jill Evans

Murfreesboro, TN

#18 May 2, 2012
Yes he is my son and WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT COMMENT? Evidently you have a problem with me so do not take it out on my child... If you know me so well why don't you say something to my face, I DARE YOU!! Exactly what is your problem with me BLANK? I am sure we all would love to know... I am a mother bear and ANYONE that does ANYTHING to one of my children or talks about them are as low life as it comes.. How dare you!!! You must really be scum of the earth if you can't get along with me. As for BLANK HATER, ILY!!!!!!! My child, Jace is working 3 jobs and going to school to be an Engineer, my oldest is a Corrections Office and my middle son is in nursing school to be a NP.. That means Nurse Practitioner! So my children are doing GREAT for themselves, unlike you probably! Sit on your butt, eat your Nachos and get a REAL life, BLANK! You pushed the wrong button with me, coward!
Jill Evans

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 May 2, 2012
My post is for LITTLE blank!!!
blank

Bellevue, WA

#20 May 2, 2012
whatever i really dont care what anyone else on here thinks THE CONVOY JUST SUCKS PLAIN AND SIMPLE BRING BACK CJ!!!!!!!!!!
real issue

Blacksburg, VA

#21 May 2, 2012
blank wrote:
whatever i really dont care what anyone else on here thinks
Then why exactly do you post for others to read? That's the ultimate contradiction. Your so deep in that hole now do you even see daylight?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tiffany Long (Aug '14) 13 min awesome son 8
Kindergarten Democrat Election 32 min truth hurts 20
Patio 2 hr Curious 4
suboxone Drs Aug 30 Kay 2
older larry dean (Jun '12) Aug 25 Donna Dean 2
Scott County Deer (Jan '11) Aug 23 Kinky Kisses 10
Sam Stanley from hardee's? (Jan '15) Jul '15 anon 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages