Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2011

Judged:

hes nothig but a doped up retard! are you one of his baby mamas! i know him and his family they are all trash! and his sisters just a full blown slut! if your looking for him you must be desperate!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

Judged:

Ok I dont know who you are, but first of all u need to keep your mouth shut. Obviously you do not know him or his family or you would not have posted this. I know Chris and his family very well and his brother is one of the best people I know. Honestly you need to quit running your mouth about people that u know nothing about and posting "rumors" that u hear in this small town we live n where everyone sticks their nose where it doesnt belong! I bet your ass that you would say this to his face or anyone else in the family.

Since: Jan 11

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

a-man...:) woot go charmed!!!!
joe

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Judged:

yep
Truth is

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2012

Judged:

Rest in Peace....... He will always be a great guy in my eyes n his sister is not a slut so watch ur fkn face..... B<I<T<C<H
Blank

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Truth is wrote:
Rest in Peace....... He will always be a great guy in my eyes n his sister is not a slut so watch ur fkn face..... B<I<T<C<H
Is his sister a useless piece of s***t named Vanessa?
Buck

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Speaks well for someone in the field of education.
Blank

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2012

Judged:

Buck wrote:
Speaks well for someone in the field of education.
Ah...what are you, one of her "baby daddys?" Or are you one of other drugdealer guys she shacks up with? Did you get arrested with her in her lengthy criminal career? Which are you?
rebelboy

Cape May, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2012

Judged:

Better watch whatcha say bout Chris, he was. And still is a damn good man. Watch your tongue when your speakin of the deceased and his sister ain't no slut
lol

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

I would like blank to post his real name and meet me somewhere. really. who talks about somebody that cant defend theirself well i am his family and i wil defend him so whenever you feel froggy go ahead and leap you piece of shit
really

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Judged:

what kind of low life would get on here and talk about someone who is dead really a-hole go say it to his family's face im sure they will shut you up...
Blank

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
I would like blank to post his real name and meet me somewhere. really. who talks about somebody that cant defend theirself well i am his family and i wil defend him so whenever you feel froggy go ahead and leap you piece of shit
I was talking about VANESSA not CHRIS, you whitetrash moron!!! Read (if you know how) posts before you make threats, which might backfire on you!!
lol

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2012

Judged:

Blank wrote:
<quoted text>I was talking about VANESSA not CHRIS, you whitetrash moron!!! Read (if you know how) posts before you make threats, which might backfire on you!!
white trash ha aint nothin backfiring on me i notice you didnt say your name haha i live in kingsport so anytime you want to be a man holler at me
Blank

Baxter, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text> white trash ha aint nothin backfiring on me i notice you didnt say your name haha i live in kingsport so anytime you want to be a man holler at me
HA!!!You pretty "tough" online, but i bet you hide in your trailer behind your "baby momma" in real life. LOL!! Let me guess, you drive a truck, got a "friend of coal sticker it, follw UT football even though your probably never even graduated high school, got a "8" on the back glass of your stupid looking 4x4, and a gun rack. You think NASCAR is a real "sport" and probably say you have "common sense" (translation: you have the IQ of an 11 year old). Also, i guess you cannot read, so i will dumb it down again for you.....i was talking about VANESSA Falin, and i still she is a drug addicted, criminal "baby momma." So....if you are defending Vanessa, who gives a f**k??? i stand by what i said about her....
Just sayin

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

Judged:

Blank's name is probably Quentin. Lol. Grow up Quetntin.
phreaak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

Judged:

chris was my friend douche bag under blank!!!! his sisters name is not vanessa get it right if ur gon talk shit about her and she aint no hoe.
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2012

Judged:

phreaak wrote:
chris was my friend douche bag under blank!!!! his sisters name is not vanessa get it right if ur gon talk shit about her and she aint no hoe.
Once again, MORON....i was talking about VANESSA FALIN......i can't dumb it down any simpler for you, hick!
abvdfs

Gate City, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

chris falin that went to rye cove has a sister gloria and brother steven.. chris pasted away last year u people r pathic....vanessa has brother named tyler and forget the other ones name...
gloria

Indian Trail, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Id like to know who wants to call my bro a dopped up reatard,?? thats my bro and obvioisly your the retard, enjoi hell p.o.s

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of21
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Duffield Discussions

Search the Duffield Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Little Thief 52 min No ATVS 1
McDonalds 2 hr jim 4
Karen pulls hair 3 hr Forgive dont judge 23 2
blue Dodge 9 hr Just me 3
Why is she not in jail? 10 hr Ohio Voter 1
bill avery running? 12 hr watchman 3
narcs for sure (Dec '10) 12 hr Really Now 34
•••
•••