justdontknow

Jonesville, VA

#1 Aug 16, 2010
Does anyone know a Travis Baker of Duffield? He works at VFP...I think.
yessss

Gate City, VA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
i know who he is, why?
justdontknow

Jonesville, VA

#3 Aug 17, 2010
just wondering what kind of guy he is. is he clean or is he into drugs? is he a good guy?
yessss

Gate City, VA

#4 Aug 17, 2010
when i knew him last it was a couple of years ago and i had heard he was into pills, but he could of have cleaned up by now. he kinda seems like a player too. but i know he has a kid, so he may have changed....are you a girl wanting to date him and that's why your asking?
justdontknow

Jonesville, VA

#5 Aug 18, 2010
well he is a big flirt. i kinda like him. idk yet. is he seeing someone now? i thought he was single. hope he's not a player. yeah i know he has a son.

if anyone else knows of him, please keep me informed. thanks
yessss

Gate City, VA

#6 Aug 20, 2010
oh he definitely is a flirt!
bored

Jonesville, VA

#7 Sep 17, 2010
oh yes he is a player, and he does have a drug problem. He has a record, I think. you can/should look it up on him,(or on any potential dates)at vacourtcaseinfo.gov ! I wouldn't recommend him as datable. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man and have a couple of relationships going at the same time.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 15, 2010
This person "bored" is just an old girlfriend of Travis so pay her no mind.Trust me,he regrets the day he ever saw her and Travis if you see this just think who did you date that got you in trouble in the first place? Yeah,it's her!!!!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Oct 15, 2010
bored wrote:
oh yes he is a player, and he does have a drug problem. He has a record, I think. you can/should look it up on him,(or on any potential dates)at vacourtcaseinfo.gov ! I wouldn't recommend him as datable. He likes to think of himself as a ladies man and have a couple of relationships going at the same time.
You are one to talk about drug problems! LMAO
friend

United States

#10 Jan 24, 2011
did he finally get rid of that live in girlfriend? just use a condom he been with several woman! he is a great player with what he has to work with in size! but i usally enjoyed myself!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
kirsten gilliam (Jan '11) 8 hr ummm hummmm 35
Bet's Gossip Hair Salon (Jul '13) 9 hr Sally Ann 16
Adam Yoakley 10 hr Interested 1
House Fire 16 hr Stop It 2
BSG movie news (Apr '14) 17 hr Adriana is a bitc h 26
Carter Murder trial 20 hr Top Man 2
Thrift Store at old Jessie Market (Sep '13) Apr 15 Jessica 3
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE