ladies at roger's foam
wth

Kingsport, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2011
does any1 know anything about the women @ roger's foam? i here thers sum hot women there!!
kkbabby

United States

#2 Jan 3, 2012
no their all fat or cracked out.
wondering

Redmond, WA

#3 Mar 7, 2012
kkbabby u have no clue what yr talking about ,unless maybe yr talking about yself.
Been around

United States

#4 Mar 12, 2012
I know theres some sexy gals working here. How bout some of you say hello to me. I livre near duffield.
YOOOOO

Portland, TN

#6 Apr 9, 2012
I know which one you can hit up she is DTF very easy girl not sure her age she does work there not sure her name cant miss her though she drives a white small truck shes black/mixed, its all the same. i hear she hands herself out like candy to any man.
zipper

United States

#7 Apr 9, 2012
YOOOOO wrote:
I know which one you can hit up she is DTF very easy girl not sure her age she does work there not sure her name cant miss her though she drives a white small truck shes black/mixed, its all the same. i hear she hands herself out like candy to any man.
Haha this has got to be Latoya C.! I mean how many other redness black chicks drive a white ford ranger and work a d*mn foam factory really how much more redneck or manly could you get! As far as handing herself out like candy, she tries. Im sure only low lifes take her up on the offer. Im not sure who she thinks she is but i know she ain't that good looking for me to f*ck that's a fact my friends.
hohunta

United States

#8 Apr 17, 2012
The black chick is a sl*t
lol
#10 Jun 21, 2012
She does know how to get around. Can everyone say slut??!! She's nonstop with getting guys that have gf's, matt, tyler, and the list goes on plus I'd know cause I've almost hit that. But after seeing (that) backed out, she tried damn hard though aha.
dude
#11 Jun 21, 2012
Ha I know this girl, she's tried flirting with me. She just looks like someone who try's to hard. Thanks for the warning (lol)
mikayla

United States

#13 Jun 28, 2012
talking about going after peoples men, her and my "boyfriend" nathan stacey work together and he cheated on me with this skank. Why would an 18 yr old want someone with 3 kids who still lives at home with mom? One of the nastiest girls i have ever heard of.#homewreckerrrr
told ya
#14 Jul 12, 2012
I heard that was the new one she's been with. Don't know why she does that crap, but hey i wound'nt worry. Once they've had her there done. She is the nasty slut that humps around with every male she see's. Guys just want to get there chocolate fix!!??
mikayla

United States

#15 Jul 15, 2012
yeah its disgusting, he keeps trying with me and i tell her but shes a whore and dont care. oh well his loss not mine, if he would choose her over his family thats fine with me. and if she was decent she would want him to see his kids but i guess she wont let him lol its been a month since he has spent time with them and his youngest is 11 weeks. he will realize it when she screws him over
Blank

Clintwood, VA

#16 Jul 19, 2012
mikayla wrote:
talking about going after peoples men, her and my "boyfriend" nathan stacey work together and he cheated on me with this skank. Why would an 18 yr old want someone with 3 kids who still lives at home with mom? One of the nastiest girls i have ever heard of.#homewreckerrrr
Oh, boo hoo! You CHOSE a cheating loser, and like all women you probably passed up a hundred decent guys to get with him to begin with!! Cry me a river....
mikayla

United States

#18 Aug 20, 2012
Blank wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, boo hoo! You CHOSE a cheating loser, and like all women you probably passed up a hundred decent guys to get with him to begin with!! Cry me a river....
lmao wasnt whinning, just saying the facts;) looks like its time for you to get a life and quit being a dick to everyone on Topix, almost every topic on this site you comment on being an sarcastic asshole. and im pretty sure i have never met a decent guy, most of them screw you over somehow. and im sure you sir are just like the rest of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Gilbert 2 hr Dan Tanna 1
What does BSG need the most? (Jul '11) 4 hr Finally 67
Donald Trump (Aug '16) 4 hr Alex Bonilla 50
Can't believe Richard is still over pool after ... (May '14) 7 hr Rainey Day 15
Cowboys 20 hr Va Girl 1
Trump Apr 24 Kims Nana 34
Appalachia Elementary School Apr 24 A Voter 4

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance