how do you feal about gun buy backs?

Posted in the Duffield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 12

United States

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I'm all for it as long as I'm not made to sale them back and I can sale the ones of my choice like ones I don't want anymore.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#2 Jan 31, 2013
might want to buy a few my self. police won,t give a lot but most old timers like me would give more.

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I would be a little worried about buying guns under the table at this moment.
I have a few and couple I would be willing to turn in if they start asking but I will be keeping my hunting rifle 4 or 5 hand guns and all my semi auto rifles.
Hilton Express

Johnson City, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2013
You can buy a gun from anyone that is willing to sell one to you. That is not "under the table" buying. I would not sale a single gun if they start a buy back plan.

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Hilton Express wrote:
You can buy a gun from anyone that is willing to sell one to you. That is not "under the table" buying. I would not sale a single gun if they start a buy back plan.
if goverment has its way it will be illegal to buy a gun without back ground checks ,and a mental check, and registering the gun.
Hilton Express

Johnson City, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2013
You are right about "if goverment has its way", but as of this moment if you have been in any gun shops you will find that guns and mostly ammo is flying of the self. Dick's Sporting Goods in Kingsport does not have ANY .38 SP ammo of any brand or type. Their shleves are almost empty of any ammo. Wal Mart is in the smae boat. I found ONE box of Hornday Critical Defense .38 SP plus P in one gun shop in Virginia. You will be hard pressed to find .22 ammo. This should tell us that Americans don't trust the government to do what is right and are getting ready for the times that you speak about. I believe that america is going to have to stand up to the government that is in Washington and say that we will not stand for what you have planned and we will do what we must in order to keep you from doing your deeds that we don't approve of.

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Hilton Express wrote:
You are right about "if goverment has its way", but as of this moment if you have been in any gun shops you will find that guns and mostly ammo is flying of the self. Dick's Sporting Goods in Kingsport does not have ANY .38 SP ammo of any brand or type. Their shleves are almost empty of any ammo. Wal Mart is in the smae boat. I found ONE box of Hornday Critical Defense .38 SP plus P in one gun shop in Virginia. You will be hard pressed to find .22 ammo. This should tell us that Americans don't trust the government to do what is right and are getting ready for the times that you speak about. I believe that america is going to have to stand up to the government that is in Washington and say that we will not stand for what you have planned and we will do what we must in order to keep you from doing your deeds that we don't approve of.
I bought all mine before chirstmas and am glade I did! people will find it very hard to get ammo for a while.
The police department in harlan is going and buying all ammo before it gets off the truck!
Out west people are giving up their guns to “buy back programs” in record numbers!
All I can say is we are getting ready for hard times seeds for a garden has tripled in price and food at the stores are going threw the roof.
Hilton Express

Johnson City, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Dogs of stone MTN wrote:
<quoted text>I bought all mine before chirstmas and am glade I did! people will find it very hard to get ammo for a while.
The police department in harlan is going and buying all ammo before it gets off the truck!
Out west people are giving up their guns to “buy back programs” in record numbers!
All I can say is we are getting ready for hard times seeds for a garden has tripled in price and food at the stores are going threw the roof.
I have been buying for the past few years but I am like you I bought 30 boxes of .38 before the first of the year. I also stocked on ammon for The Judge. I have bought two boxes of ammon for my deer rifles ever year starting in 1997. I always write the year I buy. I have done the same for .22 and shotguns. I am well stocked.

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Hilton Express wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been buying for the past few years but I am like you I bought 30 boxes of .38 before the first of the year. I also stocked on ammon for The Judge. I have bought two boxes of ammon for my deer rifles ever year starting in 1997. I always write the year I buy. I have done the same for .22 and shotguns. I am well stocked.
I have a reloader for my shot guns it helps a lot.
It was very smart to start stocking up yrs.ago and buying anything that is useful.
I just hope that americans wake up and ask;
Why is our goverment trying so hard to disarm the American people?
tracker

Oak Ridge, NC

#10 Feb 2, 2013
keep your guns and dogs you probably need them before year is out north korea will launch at usa before year is up they can and will when they have made about 150-200nukes witch wont take them long they work around the clock

United States

#11 Feb 2, 2013
tracker wrote:
keep your guns and dogs you probably need them before year is out north korea will launch at usa before year is up they can and will when they have made about 150-200nukes witch wont take them long they work around the clock
you are probley right yes I'm keeping my guns I only have a couple that need some work the rest are cocked locked and ready to rock!
can I ask

Santa Rosa, CA

#12 Feb 2, 2013
why you all are stocking up on ammo and guns? What are you going to shoot at and why? I really want to know the strategy in all this. Are you all conspiracy theorists? Is everybody out to get us all? If it gets that bad, I'm ready to go be with the Lord. I'm not going to shoot my neighbor for a piece of bread. Seems like you would be buying up cows for butter and milk and hogs for lard and meat. Growing your corn, etc. Why do you want to kill people? You only need one good gun to hunt? Or do you think you need an arsenal. Who are you fighting off, your neighbors? Such bullsh** to me. Totally.
u b tokin

Big Stone Gap, VA

#13 Feb 2, 2013
can I ask wrote:
why you all are stocking up on ammo and guns? What are you going to shoot at and why? I really want to know the strategy in all this. Are you all conspiracy theorists? Is everybody out to get us all? If it gets that bad, I'm ready to go be with the Lord. I'm not going to shoot my neighbor for a piece of bread. Seems like you would be buying up cows for butter and milk and hogs for lard and meat. Growing your corn, etc. Why do you want to kill people? You only need one good gun to hunt? Or do you think you need an arsenal. Who are you fighting off, your neighbors? Such bullsh** to me. Totally.
zombies

United States

#14 Feb 2, 2013
can I ask wrote:
ok I have not seen one post that says we are shooting anyone I do have cows,hogs,and 3 gardens I have not bought a gun in over a year but the ones I do have are mine and will stay that way I have not bought ammo since before chirstmas so what are you talking about?
I love how you would just lay down and die give up all your rights because god will take care of you that is the same mindset that the middle eastern people had and after a 100 years of waiting on their god anouther country had to step in to set them free.
u b tokin

Big Stone Gap, VA

#15 Feb 2, 2013
my guns not for sell or give away
can I ask

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2013
Dogs of stone MTN wrote:
<quoted text>ok I have not seen one post that says we are shooting anyone I do have cows,hogs,and 3 gardens I have not bought a gun in over a year but the ones I do have are mine and will stay that way I have not bought ammo since before chirstmas so what are you talking about?
I love how you would just lay down and die give up all your rights because god will take care of you that is the same mindset that the middle eastern people had and after a 100 years of waiting on their god anouther country had to step in to set them free.
You still didn't answer any of the questions?

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2013
can I ask wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I did on the ones that had anything to do with me.
I simply like guns can you understand that or is that to simple?
As far as I know no one is out to get us.
I told you allready not shooting anyone.
No I'm not a conspiracy nut.
Are you?
Yes you are because all the bible is a big conspiracy end of world dooms day book!
Do I think the united states is going to have a economic down fall yes it is happening as we speak so if I'm a nut for preparring for that then so be it I'm a nut.
can I ask

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Dogs of stone MTN wrote:
<quoted text>yes I did on the ones that had anything to do with me.
I simply like guns can you understand that or is that to simple?
As far as I know no one is out to get us.
I told you allready not shooting anyone.
No I'm not a conspiracy nut.
Are you?
Yes you are because all the bible is a big conspiracy end of world dooms day book!
Do I think the united states is going to have a economic down fall yes it is happening as we speak so if I'm a nut for preparring for that then so be it I'm a nut.
That's what I'm trying to get an answer about. How are you preparing for an economic downfall with regard to having a gun? What are you going to use your gun for and how does having one prepare you for an economic downfall? That's what I am asking. What will having a gun do to help you if there is "an economic downfall"? Simple question.
Patriot

Charlotte, NC

#19 Feb 2, 2013
can I ask wrote:
<quoted text>
I will answer your question.

The second amendment acknowledges our inalienable right to keep and bear arms. The founding father included this as a fail safe protection against tyranny.

Now, you probably think that is a ridiculous notion, but that is likely because you turn a blind eye to all of the federal intrusion into your life already.

So you ask who am I shooting? Anyone who saddles me with the yoke of slavery under the guise of "reasonable restrictions" and "safety".

United States

#20 Feb 2, 2013
can I ask wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I'm trying to get an answer about. How are you preparing for an economic downfall with regard to having a gun? What are you going to use your gun for and how does having one prepare you for an economic downfall? That's what I am asking. What will having a gun do to help you if there is "an economic downfall"? Simple question.
hey stupid last time just for you real slow; I have guns because I like guns have had a gun ever since I could shoot I have guns because I live in pill town and yes if someone breaks in on my family I will shoot now is that simple enough for you .
Get on topic or find a new trend this is about guns goverment and buy back programs it is my right to own a gun and none of your concern why I have them or how many I have.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Girl at Hob Nob (Apr '13) 5 hr jenkinsizbetta 41
napier murder (Apr '12) 15 hr mchurch 42
Walmart mystery 18 hr Helen 4
holston view cemetery (May '13) 20 hr Upsetting 41
Soldier Thu JEb 2
Anti-vaccination movement Thu disagree 21
HUD approved housing Wed Amy 3
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE