for will rogers no good for nothing

Posted in the Duffield Forum

how can u be divorce

Pennington Gap, VA

#1 Feb 3, 2013
how can u be divorce when your not divorce and have it on your facebook and your not there not got any papers on it and it not been fixed to be divorce i see that william rogers has it as divorce and i know he not im on his facebook he not a man he no good for anything i know him im his friend he nothing he dont need a wife to do all of his dirty work why he get out and dose what he want and he know he done wroung and i know he will pay for it your best friend
how

Pennington Gap, VA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
?????????? what
please

Pennington Gap, VA

#3 Feb 4, 2013
i want to say yes he is divorced.i happen to be his girl friend,my name is brit.so get over it ladies he is taken
Toby

Norton, VA

#4 Feb 7, 2013
please wrote:
i want to say yes he is divorced.i happen to be his girl friend,my name is brit.so get over it ladies he is taken
Who ever is doing this needs to quit that this is his life and no-one else's life let him take care of his babies and work , and who ever this brit girl is she is not his girl friend he don't no-one at this time ! back off and leave him and his childeren alone this is his buddy and I know Will he is a great guy BACK OFF !
Heather oakes

Wise, VA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Jessica rogers stop posting stuff about Will. We are not stupid. You are the only person we know that can write a full paragraph with no period.
brit

Pennington Gap, VA

#6 Feb 10, 2013
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Who ever is doing this needs to quit that this is his life and no-one else's life let him take care of his babies and work , and who ever this brit girl is she is not his girl friend he don't no-one at this time ! back off and leave him and his childeren alone this is his buddy and I know Will he is a great guy BACK OFF !
well im sorry to say you dont know all about him then .we are dating and ive evenseen his ids.i love you will
will rogers

Duffield, VA

#7 Feb 10, 2013
alright im sick of this! I DO NOT I REPEAT I DO NOT know a britt so stay out of my business. Everyone knows this is my very soon to be ex wife and her family. If you have something to say about me you come to me! Im not hard to find if im not with my kids im at work. So feel free to look me up.
aww

Pennington Gap, VA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
really now ill you know webeen seeing each other ,
ha ha

Pennington Gap, VA

#9 Feb 10, 2013
heck were do you work,the only place ive ever known is the volinter place.
unknown

Norton, VA

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Listen you all need to quite say that will rogers aint good for nothing and let him live his life the way he wants to cause he is a great dad and a caring person he goes out here and save peoples life for God sake ive known him for about 7 years now and his real friends know the truth but i think its pretty bad that he gets talked about like a dog behind his back and but its a crying shame that you all have nothing better to do than this is childish as hell
unknown

Norton, VA

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Listen you all need to quite talking about Will Rogers and saying he's aint good for nothing. Cause he is everything to his babies. Let him live his life he is great father and a caring person. He gets out here and saves peoples life for a living. I have known Will for about 7 years now and his true friends know the the truth about him. This is childish saying stuff behind his back.
wow

Newport, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
He isn't favored when u got kids it takes longer to get one these two need to work their marriage out for the kids it's only hurting them that's all let these two work it out
secret

Pennington Gap, VA

#13 Mar 1, 2013
he is a lo life piece of crap
unknown

Norton, VA

#14 Mar 1, 2013
NO HE IS NOT a low life piece of crap he is a human being. He is a hard working dad and a great dad at that. You all need to get a life of your own and stop with this childish crap who to say that you aint a piece of crap. You all need to get a life of your own before you start shit about someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) 9 min The KKK 177
Long John Silvers 10 hr RGM 19
Election for sheriff 22 hr Jeff Hunt 1
You are in Poverty and you don't even know it. (Jul '14) 22 hr work ethic 17
what wif food line park lot?? Mon jenkinsizbetta 4
pgpd picking on peoplee (Feb '13) Sun craft beer 66
did anyone see Sun cmead87 2
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE