jessica rogers

Hamer, SC

#21 Dec 19, 2012
afaid your just no good trash is what you are
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#22 Dec 19, 2012
jessica rogers wrote:
what the promble with you all afaid to tell your name's why if your going to get on here and talk your stuff then tell your real name not a made up one o because your afaid your just no good person
Oh no!! If i am a "no good person" that seems to be what you go for and make babies with!!! No way!!!!!!!!!
Malinda

United States

#23 Jan 27, 2013
This is Jessica's cousin bee. And Jess is a very good mother she was the one that always had the kids not will heck when she did get to get out and Thales a break her mother Andrea had to watch the children why because there sorry ass so called daddy wouldn't . Now if that ants piece of shit what is ? I mean them babies don't even want to goback to there daddy when it's time for Jess to take them back. And no she ant lost her kids she's just playing it cool for the time.
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#24 Feb 14, 2013
Malinda wrote:
This is Jessica's cousin bee. And Jess is a very good mother she was the one that always had the kids not will heck when she did get to get out and Thales a break her mother Andrea had to watch the children why because there sorry ass so called daddy wouldn't . Now if that ants piece of shit what is ? I mean them babies don't even want to goback to there daddy when it's time for Jess to take them back. And no she ant lost her kids she's just playing it cool for the time.
And yet...she CHOSE to make babies with this loser while probably having passed up a hundred decent guys!!! Boo f*****g hoo......
unknow

Norton, VA

#25 Feb 16, 2013
This is BULLSHIT people he is not a low life he is a human being. He did not beat Jessica nor does he beat his kids. He is a great dad the only thing he does is work his ass off at Duffield fire and rescue an take care of his kids. People needs to grow the hell up and let him live his life. He doesn't talk about no one so why in the hell are you all putting him and his family down like this for its childish and stupid. I have known him for 7 years now and this stuff you all say about him is not true he is a wonderful and caring person his true friends now the truth about how Will is so grow the hell up and let Will Rogers live his life and get a life of your own please

t

h
Just passing through

Roanoke, VA

#26 Feb 16, 2013
secret wrote:
how can will rogers be so mean to his wife and kids and then try to say she is a bad mother.he is the one that beats her and them.he is a pile of crap and his family
Maybe they say she is a bad mother because she allows him to beat on her children. A woman who will not protect her child or children, is the lowest form of a mother! I don't know the person or people being talking about in this post but that's just my opinion in general.
dum a

Wise, VA

#27 Feb 17, 2013
shes ben caght doing drugsoyou idiots defed that. those kis are better off with soeone else before tey get hurt
trust me

Knoxville, TN

#28 Feb 18, 2013
dum a wrote:
shes ben caght doing drugsoyou idiots defed that. those kis are better off with soeone else before tey get hurt
i want you to know jesica langley rogers does not do drugs.she is a good mom to her kids.ive never saw her out without her kids.people need to get their facts straight.
shorty

Corryton, TN

#29 Mar 4, 2013
he is probably the darn drug user among other bad things he has done and i hope he gets caught
unknown

Norton, VA

#30 Mar 6, 2013
Listen here if anyone is doing drugs its her. I know that Will Rogers does not do drugs and this stupid that you all dont have nothing better to do then talk about him. He is great dad and a wonderful firefighter and emt. You all just need to get a life of your own and stop this stupid crap.
shorty

Corryton, TN

#31 Mar 6, 2013
i no alot of things that he does and hope he pays for his sins.
shorty

Corryton, TN

#32 Mar 6, 2013
he is a firefighter alright.bad
Unknown

Norton, VA

#33 Mar 6, 2013
shorty wrote:
i no alot of things that he does and hope he pays for his sins.
Apparently not i have known him for 7 years now. Everyonemakes mistakes.....NO ONE IS PRFECT. And everyone knows u will pay for all your sins when it comes down to it. You wanna get personal....at least hes working and raising his children...which we cant say about some people!!!
Unknown

Norton, VA

#34 Mar 6, 2013
No he is not a bad firefighter. He gets out here and risks his life just like all the other firefighters to save people like us. Its pretty sad that you all have the nerve to talk about a good guy like Will
no one important

Gate City, VA

#35 Mar 9, 2013
st8te E wrote:
She is my cousin and I know she loves her kids. shes a great mother him and his family need/better keep thier hands off her shes had brain tumors since age 5. So theyd best keep thier hands off of her. Cause alotof her fam is sick of it already.
doing coke and suckin penis for money aint being a good mother. ive seen her selling sex behind the iga in pennington gap
miller

Gate City, VA

#36 Mar 9, 2013
i seen will at litte mexico about 4 nights ago give or take. he was with a know killer. the guy he was with has a long red beard and alot of tattoos down his arms. i bet will is paying him for a hit or something
SHORTY

Norton, VA

#37 Mar 11, 2013
first of all i personally know that will works and takes care of his kids everyday!!!! HE DOES NOT DO ANY DRUGS OF ANY KIND!!!!!! second of all MILLER...i know who u are talkin about and if i was u i wuld watch wat u say and who u say it to!! first of all u have no right calling a brave man a killer if it wasnt for him AMERICANS wuld not have the freedom we have today. second of all its NO ONES business wat either of these 2 are doing or have done. if ur smart dont start something u cant handle!!!!!!!!!!
SHORTYpound

Norton, VA

#38 Mar 11, 2013
sorry didnt see the shorty name b4
Jessica

Johnson City, TN

#39 Mar 23, 2013
She is a piece of shit of a mother because she was arrested for pills! She was "busted" so defend her that's your given right, just as its somebody else's right to say Will is a unfit father. But facts are facts she messed up and she pays for it! Maybe when her kids become more important than pills she will change!
pay attention

Duffield, VA

#40 Mar 28, 2013
Just to set it out there . Will has 2 exes named Jessica. You people outta check your facts before running your mouth about people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Students 20 hr Common sense people 45
Ashli Edds Thu Duh 23
Byington Apr 17 Get a job 1
charge a tuition for non-resident students Apr 17 Speakout 2
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) Apr 17 Musikologist 16
Where are Apr 14 Hillbilly 1
should a man forgive his wife for cheating (Nov '13) Apr 9 Zoner 34

Duffield Jobs

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages