low life rogers momma boy

Posted in the Duffield Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
secret

Knoxville, TN

#1 Nov 8, 2012
how can will rogers be so mean to his wife and kids and then try to say she is a bad mother.he is the one that beats her and them.he is a pile of crap and his family
secret

Knoxville, TN

#2 Nov 8, 2012
he is such a low life
st8te E
#3 Nov 9, 2012
She is my cousin and I know she loves her kids. shes a great mother him and his family need/better keep thier hands off her shes had brain tumors since age 5. So theyd best keep thier hands off of her. Cause alotof her fam is sick of it already.
secret

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 12, 2012
jess is a wonderful mother.and his family had better back the hell off.leave her alone and let her raise her kids in peace.
friend

Gate City, VA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
From what I know! Will is raising all of his children, not her!!! She is the abusive person and why she does NOT have her children. He has been a wonderful father and his family is great to his children. Whoever is posting this stuff has NO clue what they are talkig about and this childish stuff needs to stop, GROW UP!!!
secret

Knoxville, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2012
will is the darn one that needs to grow the heck up.jess will in time have her kids and he will have none.hahaha.if he was such a wonderful father he would have respected his childrens mother not beat her
dumb arse

Wise, VA

#7 Nov 17, 2012
get your shit straight, thats not the only reason she lost her kids, maybe if she thought more of her kids than pills this damn discussion would not even be on here how about you just stfu and stop talking about both of them before it gets worse on here thats all that happens on here so drop it
secret

Knoxville, TN

#8 Nov 26, 2012
the one doing the talking must be the pill user certainly not jessica
Jay

Pennington Gap, VA

#9 Nov 27, 2012
ANYONE heard about wreck in Dryden.
someone

United States

#10 Nov 27, 2012
if u want to know about a wreck in dryden and live in duffiel this is lee county it didnt happen over there so
pennington gap

United States

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Jessica mom i would like you all to no my daughter does not take drugs. so you all need to mind your own shit. from what i no will sister is the drug head but that want come out they would be ashamed. my daughter took care of her kids and if will was a man he would stop lying and do what is right for the kids. i dont think it is anyone business about someone marrage so why not mind your own busness. o yea everything own here is being traced so you no who you are.
secret

Knoxville, TN

#12 Dec 2, 2012
i love jessica and im kin to her.she is a great mother.love you jessica
Haha

Radford, VA

#13 Dec 4, 2012
Oh please trace me, pretty please??
secret

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2012
yeah when your in court about it your see you sick ass
Correction

San Antonio, TX

#15 Dec 5, 2012
"when you're in court!"
mad

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Dec 14, 2012
welltopix is sca big lauh andso most o th crap on thi subject.but let me tell yo on thing .m jesica s aunt and iwill let you all know sheis a great mom and has always took care of er kids.i know for a fact she doesnt use drugs and at was proven in court .so people let r crap go unless ur the one that s doing wat u say jesica is
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#17 Dec 18, 2012
secret wrote:
he is such a low life
And yet...she CHOSE to get with a loser like him!!!! Boo f*****g hoo!!!
hello

Strawberry Plains, TN

#18 Dec 18, 2012
people on here really need to get their stories rite.first of all jesica is a great om to her two kids as well as she was to her husbands girl.i guess a man thinks he can do wat ever he wants and treat his wife like a piece of crap.im sorry but thats wrong.people leave jesica alone .
Muddy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#19 Dec 19, 2012
hello wrote:
people on here really need to get their stories rite.first of all jesica is a great om to her two kids as well as she was to her husbands girl.i guess a man thinks he can do wat ever he wants and treat his wife like a piece of crap.im sorry but thats wrong.people leave jesica alone .
And i guess Jessica thinks she is blameless for making kids with a loser...typical responsibilty-avoiding female!! Boo hoo....
jessica rogers

Hamer, SC

#20 Dec 19, 2012
what the promble with you all afaid to tell your name's why if your going to get on here and talk your stuff then tell your real name not a made up one o because your afaid your just no good person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump? 18 hr VirginiaTech2002 5
Need baby setter 19 hr truth hurts 1
black bears 20 hr Black Douglas 4
Any place hiring? 20 hr Black Douglas 6
Teacher and principal moves Sun Mack 23
old foote in sunbright (Mar '12) May 26 Angel 9
Scott County Farmers Co-Op Apr '16 Charlie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages