Duffield hardware
Jessica

United States

#1 Apr 30, 2012
Overpriced ripoff! And they treat the employees bad. Didnt that guy that owns it use to be a contractor or something at tempur and get busted for stealing from them?
Bullchit

San Antonio, TX

#2 Apr 30, 2012
Yeah, he get busted for stealing and now he's going to got busted for overpriced ripoff's!
Deb

Missoula, MT

#3 Apr 30, 2012
I recall it was fraud. His uncle was in on it too and got fired as well.
Who

Richmond, VA

#4 May 6, 2012
What guy? Brad? I couldn't believe that,he has always been so kind to me!
greg t

Monroeville, NJ

#5 May 6, 2012
Yes Brad and his moms brother, the Smith Guy.
Casual observer

United States

#6 May 12, 2012
That's bullcrap..Brad has never been involved in illegal activities. His uncle might have been...Dale Smith. But Brad has always shot straight with me.
james c

United States

#7 May 18, 2012
Agreed. Brad seems honest. Dale Smith is a liar and a crook. I know for a fact. I work at tempur
deacon

United States

#8 May 31, 2012
Dale is as phony as they come and as crooked as the road to cliff mountain
jj day

Nashville, TN

#9 Jul 9, 2012
james c wrote:
Agreed. Brad seems honest. Dale Smith is a liar and a crook. I know for a fact. I work at tempur
I agree. I have worked at Tempur too. I was there when the whole ordeal happened.
screwed

Vinton, VA

#10 Jul 9, 2012
dale smith is a crook i worked there to he screwed me more whys then one
You guys are idiots

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2012
Dale Smith is a good manager and a good person who just screwed by corporate america. Too bad he didn't have a union to back him up.
elmer

Charlotte, NC

#12 Jul 10, 2012
You guys are idiots wrote:
Dale Smith is a good manager and a good person who just screwed by corporate america. Too bad he didn't have a union to back him up.
Dale is a dang crook and a liar. Simple as that.
Bible truths

Gate City, VA

#13 Jul 12, 2012
labor unions are tools of the devil, no true Christian could in good conscience be a member of one. right to work states follow God's Word for working
miner

United States

#14 Jul 12, 2012
Bs...you Jesus freaks use the bible in the most ridiculous ways.
Satan

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jul 13, 2012
Bible truths wrote:
labor unions are tools of the devil, no true Christian could in good conscience be a member of one. right to work states follow God's Word for working
Yes, you figured it out, I use Labor Unions to add to my minions. Muaa ha ha. I'll see you all at the monthly FOB (Followers of Beelzebub) meeting today, on Friday the 13th. This month we will have a special guest speaker, the anti one, our president.

Muaa ha ha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lela ann gillenwater (Sep '10) 12 hr Yes 12
Chris Holder for sheriff 14 hr wrecker 37
Trash in river 16 hr Stonecreek 1
School board arrest 20 hr Shame 3
Girl at Hob Nob (Apr '13) Wed Ben Dover 59
Sierra Johnson Apr 25 Someone who knows 1
should a man forgive his wife for cheating (Nov '13) Apr '18 Zoner 34

Duffield Jobs

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages