Next Last
FYI

Natural Bridge, VA

#23 Jan 31, 2013
I think he is at the academy again.
uhoh

United States

#24 Jan 31, 2013
Good for him maybe this will make a difference. Haha who am I kidding. He needs his penis chopped off so he can't screw these girls then leave them to raise his children alone. 5 now?
Scanner man

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Last time it was a bad knee. What will the excuse be this time?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#26 Jan 31, 2013
No Morals wrote:
This man hooks up with women and lots of them. He tells them he loves them to get them in bed. Then he refuses to wear protection. After these women get knocked up he leaves them. After he takes off on them thats it, he refuses to help out the women while they are carrying his baby. He acts as if it isn't his. He don't show up when his babies are being born. He never contacts the mothers again let alone send them a little cash here and there to help with these babies. All mothers and fathers know how expensive it is to care for a baby. This man doesn't just fail to send a little cash but he doesn't buy diapers, wipes, formula or anything at all to help out. He doesn't even want to see the babies and even worse if he sees the mother out with them he walks away. He acts as if its no big deal or he doesn't know the women. He is a dead beat dad. Whats sad about all of this is that he is a police officer who is supose to be respected. How can anyone respect an officer when he is doing the things he does. Protect and serve is the moto. This man only services these women and then leaves them to fend for themselves and protect their babies and their names for the position he leaves them in. Its a shame that these mothers are so embarassed and carry their heads down low for what he has done to them. He uses his power as an officer of the law to take advantage of poor innocent women. Shame on him. Kilborne needs to step up to the plate and pay child support to his babies mothers. He needs to be let go as an officer for abuse of power.
These women need to take responsibility as well. It takes two to do the deed. I am a woman but I get tired of always seeing a man downed when a woman needs to step and take half of the responsibility.
uhoh

Greenville, SC

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Yes it is also their fault, BUT he is a piece of shit and does this to many and many of girls. Thought he was engaged anyways?
just saying

Duffield, VA

#28 Feb 2, 2013
do a little background checking, he held his brother hostage when he was a minor, left the prison because of all the stress, check out peoples background before hiring, it just might help.
So funny

United States

#29 Feb 2, 2013
When it comes to women being married he claims he has "morals." I guess he has no "morals" when it comes to his children he keeps producing. Needs to leave the mcds ho alone!!
dang

Cowpens, SC

#30 Feb 2, 2013
You all are harsh! 99% of what y'all are saying is probably hear say.
Mcd ho

Knoxville, TN

#31 Feb 4, 2013
So funny wrote:
When it comes to women being married he claims he has "morals." I guess he has no "morals" when it comes to his children he keeps producing. Needs to leave the mcds ho alone!!
its the rescue squad ho he's after. We got some standards here at mcds
really

Charlotte, NC

#32 Feb 4, 2013
He's engaged dumbasses
pg man

Knoxville, TN

#33 Feb 4, 2013
really wrote:
He's engaged dumbasses
good for him and what's his boyfriends name?
LOL

Natural Bridge, VA

#34 Feb 4, 2013
He's engaged? Is that girl he is messing with even old enough to out after dark?
lol

Clemmons, NC

#35 Feb 4, 2013
One of his many baby mamas must be all a game to him
lmao

Corryton, TN

#37 Feb 24, 2013
He's not engaged
wow

Charlotte, NC

#38 Feb 26, 2013
Its also the womans fault for jumping in bed w/someone without a condom thats disgusting! Well then again this is the nasty would we live in. You all make me sick! Always gossiping about someone well ya know its their own personal stuff. Get out and get a job all of you bc im sick and tired of supporting your nasty asses n maybe if you all would wrap that shit up we would have so many poor kids being raised on welfare and by shitty parents. Ehhhh im so disgusted by every one of you all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appalachia Dead Town 1 hr someone who knows 5
Tonya Lee 3 hr Volunteer1991 2
Pennington Gap Music Thread (Jun '13) 10 hr Musikologist 15
gcpd? (Oct '15) 21 hr gary 8
Gate City football makes us look bad (Sep '15) Tue VladiP 82
Scott County Dumpster Stations Tue Duh 8
Auction May 22 Mom 1

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance