First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Old Hickory, TN

#1 Oct 6, 2010
What do you think,girlfriend or wife who gets him or is he fooling both.????
Valley informed

Old Hickory, TN

#2 Oct 6, 2010
Make up your mind. Worried about money, cause of special needs child, gonna try to put the screws to the wife. Know how you work a hole.... Leave 4 then two. You have no concious......It will not work artist boy....go swim on this one....I bet it will,No profanity law boy....the truth hurts,hmm...
Appy man

Old Hickory, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2010
You gonna watch 24-7, you cant't keep up.....
worried teacher

Old Hickory, TN

#4 Oct 6, 2010
Why are you doing this to your children,its painful for all.
onlooker

Old Hickory, TN

#5 Oct 6, 2010
There is something wronge with you. Look out for all your kids instead of all your girlfiends. I bet everyone thinks she is the only one,how sad....
concerned citizen of wise

Old Hickory, TN

#6 Oct 6, 2010
Look at your past.Try to repair that, and your future. For once think of one of your children... You still have a chance. You have a wife, girlfriend and another that they do not know about, come clean....you can't keep it all going,the girlfiend is gonna catch on...
kingsport neighbor

Old Hickory, TN

#7 Oct 6, 2010
Busy guy, nice but very busy... just happen to know someone that clued me, better clean up your act, you are a busy man, concerned...............nice enough but a couple women just saying. concerned if all finds out....good luck busy man.............
lol

Roanoke, VA

#8 Oct 7, 2010
Isn't it funny when one person posts over and over again with different nicknames?
lol2

United States

#9 Oct 7, 2010
tim probally just beat this dumbass in court and that's why he's having to come to TOPIX to have his pathetic little voice heard...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 12, 2010
He has several girl friends and I understand that he is staying in Kingsport and he is suppose to be going to Napal. I wonder if he is taking one of his girl friends with him?????
Ugh

Hartsville, TN

#11 Oct 12, 2010
Selling House wrote:
He has several girl friends and I understand that he is staying in Kingsport and he is suppose to be going to Napal. I wonder if he is taking one of his girl friends with him?????
You know, why don't you mind your family's business instead of coming on here to bash a nice guy. It's not any of your business. Wanna talk about someone? Linda, David, Vickie...talk about them instead, asshat.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, why don't you mind your family's business instead of coming on here to bash a nice guy. It's not any of your business. Wanna talk about someone? Linda, David, Vickie...talk about them instead, asshat.
I think you have me mixed up with someone else. I do not have any family members named Linda, David or Vickie. I have two brothers and neither one is named David and their wives names are not Vickie or Linda.

If he does not want his business talked about, then he should not be doing what he is doing as a public figure and if he does not want his business talked about, then he needs to tell his family members not to discuss his business at work.
duh

La Follette, TN

#14 Oct 25, 2010
Why don't you guys just leave them alone. What's happening right now is already hard enough on his wife and children, I would know.
worryaboutu

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2010
Lol worry about ur man and his family politics and beer works for em well beer 4 ur house funny u talk about tim but not ur inlaws shouldn't throw stones with that many windows
nope

United States

#16 Oct 26, 2010
This is pitiful... Dr's and lawyers getting their names drug thru the mud b/c of bordeom... This is all gossip with no truth i'm sure. he wouldn't be so well regarded in the community if he were such a bad person!
grrr

La Follette, TN

#17 Oct 26, 2010
nope wrote:
This is pitiful... Dr's and lawyers getting their names drug thru the mud b/c of bordeom... This is all gossip with no truth i'm sure. he wouldn't be so well regarded in the community if he were such a bad person!
actually, most of this is true. i know it for a fact.
I know

Hartsville, TN

#18 Oct 26, 2010
It's still not your business.
know all

United States

#19 Oct 27, 2010
Regardless of his mistakes he is still a good father!! I should know.
okppl

United States

#20 Oct 27, 2010
He must have been involved i these ppl's cases, from what I can tell the ppl that post on here are lowlifes anyway.. guess they hold a grudge. It is his JOB though.. something I'm sure none of you have!
LOL

United States

#21 Oct 27, 2010
I personally love the idiot names our first poster whos ISP is reporting Knoxville, TN was making up. Especially "concerned teacher" A teacher could spell better than you do, bud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lee county probation officer arrested on drugs 13 min Freedom 4
Busted 51 min Spiffy 2
Sheriff in 2016? 5 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 2
Obamacare doing well 5 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 2
Terry shows up 5 hr Ronaldus Magnus F... 14
Pennington parade 10 hr watcher 4
pg fire dept getting an ambulance 10 hr OldGoatOfTheMountain 2
Duffield Dating
Find my Match

Duffield People Search