hot

Morgantown, WV

#43 Dec 14, 2012
Redstone is the best place to eat and dine. Tony can rock my world anyday. Tony has a nice bulge that turns me inside out. Each time i see or run into that man i get week trembles for him.
just me

Belmont, NC

#44 Dec 14, 2012
Lol @ hot....that's been said by several women I know, Idk what it is about him but it trips some womens triggers lol........he is a nice man regardless and takes care of his kids.....he loves kids and would hurt anyone that hurt one. Everybody keeps downing tony because theyre so jealous of him and what he has.
hot wrote:
Redstone is the best place to eat and dine. Tony can rock my world anyday. Tony has a nice bulge that turns me inside out. Each time i see or run into that man i get week trembles for him.
lol

Duffield, VA

#45 Dec 20, 2012
Tony Mc wrote:
you Think I give two shits about Lisa. I don't give a shit if you or abyone else eats at my place. its just a tax write off anyway. peace out my brother.
I know Tony well and I don't believe this Tony Mc is him I don't think peace out brother is in his vocabulary. It does tickle me how jealous everyone is though. Do you really have nothing better to do than trash talk on topix behind fake names? Its people like this that gives this place a bad name. Grow up!!!
lol

Duffield, VA

#46 Dec 20, 2012
HolstonValley27 wrote:
I work in med records and found out 3days ago that Tony Mc (owner) has HIV. this is 100% true. please refrain from eating there. omg!!!!!!
Funny that you work at Holston Valley and seen this. He is ex military so he does not go to Holston Valley. Tony Mc lol are you so illiterate that you can't spell his last name. Grow up!!!
Sassy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#47 Jan 5, 2013
Tony is and has always been one hot looking man! you people are just jealous, he is soo sexy, used to see him at the car auction in duffield & just loved to look at him!
Sassy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#48 Jan 5, 2013
Tony is soooo hot, you people are just jealous! Get over it, he is eye candy for the women no doubt!
Sassy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#49 Jan 10, 2013
Hope Tony finds out who is starting all these cruel rumors and files a law suit!
Who u

Duffield, VA

#50 Jan 12, 2013
He don't have the brains to file a law suit if it was not for drugs he would not be anyone people so stupid I don't think any of u girls really know him
Sassy

Big Stone Gap, VA

#51 Jan 13, 2013
Well, I can see and I know one thing for sure, he's one good looking man!
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#52 Jan 20, 2013
Is Tony married now or is he available? just curious
Who u

Duffield, VA

#53 Jan 21, 2013
He's married
lol

Duffield, VA

#54 Jan 22, 2013
Who u wrote:
He's married
You know so much about him do you? lol No he is not married and hasnt been in like 7 years or so.
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#55 Jan 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
You know so much about him do you? lol No he is not married and hasnt been in like 7 years or so.
thanks
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#56 Jan 23, 2013
I think Tony is one of the nicest guys around ! I also think he is one of the best looking men in this whole area.
Who u

Duffield, VA

#57 Jan 23, 2013
I do know him really well was good friends for 23 years he's wife is Trina now who the f dont know him I bet you don't even know how old he is stupid Bre!!!! Also everyone thinks kenny is he's grandson NOT, it his son looks like Bre needs to find out lil more stupid b:tch
Who u

Duffield, VA

#58 Jan 23, 2013
Sorry not Bre, Lol
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#59 Jan 23, 2013
Who u wrote:
I do know him really well was good friends for 23 years he's wife is Trina now who the f dont know him I bet you don't even know how old he is stupid Bre!!!! Also everyone thinks kenny is he's grandson NOT, it his son looks like Bre needs to find out lil more stupid b:tch
sounds like somebody is jealous! & BTW u r the stupid B:tch no me.
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#60 Jan 23, 2013
I just think he is a nice good looking guy, don't like what I say, don't look at it!
Who u

Duffield, VA

#61 Jan 23, 2013
I said not Bre sorry can't read I guess
Bre

Big Stone Gap, VA

#62 Jan 24, 2013
Who u wrote:
I said not Bre sorry can't read I guess
can read...
just didn't see the next post down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart Closing 2015 (Sep '13) 3 hr Nuts 63
BSG movie news (Apr '14) Tue jump on the wagon 29
Long John Silvers Mon RGM 19
did anyone see May 24 cmead87 2
big foot May 15 pancake 1
Logan Rasnic moves back to Lee!!!! May 9 Leehigh27 1
tubes cut and tied May 8 jen 2
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE