redstone resturant
erica

Kingsport, TN

#21 Dec 19, 2011
i'm the sister of the teen that was sexually harrassed i seen the messages he sent her & the only reason police wasn't called is because my sister cheered with his daughter, and unlike you piece of shit people on here she doesn't like drama, so she told my mother not to, even though my mom wanted to! so don't call her a piece of crap mom, let him sexually harass your kids, piece of shit!
HolstonValley27

United States

#22 Jan 19, 2012
I work in med records and found out 3days ago that Tony Mc (owner) has HIV. this is 100% true. please refrain from eating there. omg!!!!!!
Bringhimdown

United States

#23 Jan 19, 2012
yeah? crap o la....that's crazy? man I am never eating there again.
billybob

Palmyra, VA

#24 Jan 20, 2012
where is this place, anyway?
Gary

Herndon, VA

#25 Jan 22, 2012
Who is he seein now?
Lt Dan

Sharon, SC

#26 Jan 22, 2012
he's dating your momma Gary. Are you still gay Gary?
Mabe resident

United States

#27 Jan 30, 2012
Good food always, place it's clean, very nostalgic. It's a lot like the Red Stone that I stopped at when riding the bus back from ballgames in the 60's when Rad Dishner owned and ran it. The foods ain't cheap, but not as high as a hardees over priced hamburger. Not many places keep the catsup refrigerated til placed on the table....that impressed me. Bottom line: if you look for something bad to write about this restuarant, no one can stop you, but being honest is easier. The quality of his food is top shelf, cooks are original and know what country people like. Eat locally, save gas, enjoy the jukebox, dessert, and leave with a full belly. I do every week. The weekly specials are good deals too. Support our local merchants, help them provide a good memory for your children and grandchildren.
shooooo

Redmond, WA

#28 Jan 31, 2012
Tony is so in love with himself ,u cant eat there cause he sits and watches u.i say put him and andy robbins in a bag shake up see which falls out first both r nasty
OhNoHo

United States

#29 Feb 3, 2012
shooooo wrote:
Tony is so in love with himself ,u cant eat there cause he sits and watches u.i say put him and andy robbins in a bag shake up see which falls out first both r nasty
well they both have had kristie arnold so i guess your rite, they r nasty. If they wasnt b4, they r now!
eater

Herndon, VA

#30 Feb 8, 2012
i love the red stone. good food good ppl. so for the rest of u fat @$$ ppl talkn bad about it keep goin to mcdonalds.
Lt Dan

United States

#31 Feb 10, 2012
Eater....u van catch H.I.V from Tony and die! C ya round. U know who i am......:?
Christa

Knoxville, TN

#33 Sep 5, 2012
Tony, I dont care what these idiot assholes write...I have known quite a few of the waitresses that worked for you as well as the cooks, the food is awesome there and you are a good business man. I have known you for a few years since I babysat for 2 of your former waitresses. You are a good business owner and I am glad that you are doing well with your business and get rid of the problems that do come into your establishment. Keep up the good work.:)
Tony Mc wrote:
f u Tim. If y'all don't wanna eat where I "own", then go somewhere else. I could buy your whole family(s). I don't give a shit if u like me or not. I pay my taxes and have the law working for me. so all y'all can kiss my mullet headed, fat ass! burn in hell people!!!
Christa

Knoxville, TN

#34 Sep 9, 2012
Ya know, what I dont get is why no matter what you guys think of Tony, why you are downing the Redstone. The food there is good and I happen to adore his little boy who is extremely sweet and respectful. And you guys think that he cant afford a haircut or what have you, Tony can afford a million haircuts. He CHOOSES to wear his hair the way that it is and if you dont like it, then you dont have to look at him. Its really none of your business who he is dating, sleeping with, or anything he is doing. He takes care of his family and runs his business's and thats all any of you need to worry about or know.
Big Earl

Kingsport, TN

#35 Sep 11, 2012
i had better food in prison
rocketman

United States

#36 Nov 12, 2012
Man u could lose ur job 4 givin information that is no 1s business an doctor records u will lose ur job an go to jail
HolstonValley27 wrote:
I work in med records and found out 3days ago that Tony Mc (owner) has HIV. this is 100% true. please refrain from eating there. omg!!!!!!
Cu cpd

Knoxville, TN

#37 Dec 10, 2012
You think your so rich but your not. I worked for you and you are pathedic. You and your whole family. You beat the system anyway you can and it's hard to tell who's kids you have touched and hurt. Your own kids hate you. Your daughter can't stand your fat ass and I hope she follows thru and her and Brandon don't let you see their child. Your son Marcus hates you too yeah I have heard it all from him and granny. Yeah get to checking your fam. Your such a whore you even fucked your sons girl while he was working in your rat infested restaurant. Yeah many ppl dont know a lot. How about that trip to the beach? Paid by your workers that money that was stolen but never reported. Ppl can't work for you because they help you out and get shit on or paychecks stolen. Wink
just me

Monroe, NC

#39 Dec 12, 2012
Sounds like someones jealous of tony and hos success. Ya know what u can do? GET OVER IT!!!!
Who u

Knoxville, TN

#40 Dec 12, 2012
Sounds like just me is sucky sucky too

Gate City, VA

#41 Dec 13, 2012
I know of him buying women vehicles just to have sex with them..... pretty pathetic if you ask me ..ate at the restaurant 1 time nasty food very expensive ..used to eat there all the time before he bought it man did that place sure go to hell
just me

Charlotte, NC

#42 Dec 13, 2012
Never touched the man, but he's not what Yall claim he is that's for sure!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ernie Benco , Lena Griffin 2 hr Wisecocitizen 1
The solution to Gate City football problem. 7 hr Blue Devil 4ever 18
Gate City Coaches 23 hr Satan wears blue 60
Ashli EDDS Sun Lol 1
Gate City HS mascot Sun Trump 3
Football 2017 Sun Jackson Browne 281
Dr. Black4943 Sun Big Bird 3

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance