redstone resturant
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
not a good place

Jonesville, VA

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Is the redstone a good place to eat i heard some bad things about it Can;t keep employes food not up to par Heard the man that owned it was not good to his employies
Pink

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 15, 2011
I have lived in Duffield my entire life and this used to be a wonderful place to go. Now, from what I have heard the man that owns it pretty much runs a drug ring out of there. And yes the food is HORRIBLE! Do not recommend going there because you never know when the place will be raided!
man on man

Thorn Hill, TN

#3 Mar 15, 2011
Redstone is awesome, and the owner is one hot stud. I eat there alot and the food is excellent and great for the price. Just looking at the owner can make you not want dessert.
Scotty Scott

Farmington, MI

#4 Mar 22, 2011
Forget what you have heard. My family eats there about once a month. The food is really good and really seem to appreciate your business.
silent dogood

Jonesville, VA

#5 Mar 27, 2011
The food is'nt bad the owner Tony can be an OK guy but man the price's are outrageous if ya ask me I loved eating there when betty and joe owned it.
terd

Duffield, VA

#6 Apr 13, 2011
I know some people that used to work there and heard that the owner was more interested in what he could get from the waitresses than in running his business...
thinking twice

Blacksburg, VA

#7 Apr 22, 2011
I know one waitress that used to work there. If he was trying to tap that he might as well have been trying to do the dog next door. You can be pretty on the inside but she was ugly on the inside and the outside. I never knew a woman could look so much like a man. What ever happened to C anyway?
pegged

Vinton, VA

#8 Apr 25, 2011
thinking twice wrote:
I know one waitress that used to work there. If he was trying to tap that he might as well have been trying to do the dog next door. You can be pretty on the inside but she was ugly on the inside and the outside. I never knew a woman could look so much like a man. What ever happened to C anyway?
Service did improve after it left for sure.
KElli

Jonesville, VA

#9 May 14, 2011
man on man wrote:
Redstone is awesome, and the owner is one hot stud. I eat there alot and the food is excellent and great for the price. Just looking at the owner can make you not want dessert.
thanks Tony for clearing that up. Lol
wowlady

Akron, OH

#10 Jul 3, 2011
boy if u think that fat tony is cute u need my glasses,he sits in there watches u eat.his lil boy running all over the place .food was ok but tony for dessert shoooooo
Christy

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2011
Tony is a walking STD. Lose the mullett, lose 100 pounds, lose the gold jewelry and grow up. If he hadn't bought off the district attorney, he would be in jail. That's where he deserves to be.
Anonymous

Wise, VA

#12 Jul 19, 2011
man on man wrote:
tony mcleanan needs his ass beat and his mullet shaved off hes a stupid bastard.i'd like to kick him in the face with every thing i have
Kimberly

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 Sep 28, 2011
My teenage daughter worked at Redstone Tony sexually harrassed her the entire time she worked there would text her on her days off. If you have teenage daughter to not let her around that PERV!!! He needs to be registered for sure.
timewilltell

Akron, OH

#14 Sep 30, 2011
he's fat and ugly thinks he's GOD gift to women GOD loves us more than that lol
trailerparkpappa

Mount Holly, NC

#15 Dec 14, 2011
tonys a business owner. "kimberly", if ypur daughter worked there and he really harassed her, then you're a piece of crap parent for not calling the authorites. why don't you all quit bashing other people. if you don't wanna wat there, McDonald's is just down the road. hea got enough $, I don't think he'll give a crap if y'all don't eat there. you people are pathetic.
tim

High Point, NC

#16 Dec 15, 2011
He ain't no business man he a damn HOME WRECKER....that mf gonna gt what he deserves sooner or later
Tony Mc

Batesburg, SC

#17 Dec 15, 2011
f u Tim. If y'all don't wanna eat where I "own", then go somewhere else. I could buy your whole family(s). I don't give a shit if u like me or not. I pay my taxes and have the law working for me. so all y'all can kiss my mullet headed, fat ass! burn in hell people!!!
tim

Rockwell, NC

#18 Dec 16, 2011
Oh I've eat what u thought u owned many times.u think Lisa was only blowing u shit only one of many....at least I waited till she left her ol man
Tony Mc

Rock Hill, SC

#19 Dec 16, 2011
you Think I give two shits about Lisa. I don't give a shit if you or abyone else eats at my place. its just a tax write off anyway. peace out my brother.
Some Douche

Kingsport, TN

#20 Dec 17, 2011
Tony Mc wrote:
f u Tim. If y'all don't wanna eat where I "own", then go somewhere else. I could buy your whole family(s). I don't give a shit if u like me or not. I pay my taxes and have the law working for me. so all y'all can kiss my mullet headed, fat ass! burn in hell people!!!
BAHAHAHAHA... Pretty funny... Can't even buy a haircut but claiming to be able to buy whole families.... BAHAHAHHAHAA

Ive seen your stupid ass at the high school, you are a nobody. It really is that simple.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County Election 2016 1 hr Truth 96
Taco Bell to open soon ... 1 hr Mexican food 11
Kindergarten Democrat Election 6 hr Quiet majority 7
Brucella Jenner problems 13 hr charlie 1
rlp 14 hr KaysChoice 2
Pennington Gap leadeship 20 hr Snoop Yo Ho 22
Pennington Gap Police (Jun '11) 22 hr Snuffy 182
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Duffield Mortgages