chad wrote:
what kind of girl is she anyone know?
go look under big stone gap and you will find your info
chad

United States

#3 Oct 20, 2010
melissa wrote:
<quoted text> go look under big stone gap and you will find your info
thank you very much ill go see do you know her I have been talking to her for about a month and the last few days she don't seem the same she said she was sick I just wanted to how she was but thanks again .
Tucker

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Oct 20, 2010
Ya I know exactly what kind of girl she is. I also know you are a liar cause shes dating one of my friends. You also need to know that there is a word we use in law enforcement called slander and considering you posted under same thing in bsg forum its obvious its Melissa. I really hope she pursues this cause this forum is nothing but trash
law

United States

#5 Oct 20, 2010
it cain't happen with a slander case if you knew anything with the law you would know that
Tucker

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2010
IP addys are trackable just gotta find the right lawyer to pursue it and I pray to god that someone on here finally does it. Tid bit of info for you. You make it obvious when you post under Ripon,WI constantly that you are the same person
Robby

Jonesville, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2010
I know Kayla. She is an awesome girl and comes from a good family. I would stand up for her regardless in any situation,
wes

Jonesville, VA

#8 Feb 16, 2011
I know her
Britt

Gate City, VA

#9 Feb 16, 2011
yup alot of people know her, sweet girl!
wes

Jonesville, VA

#10 Feb 18, 2011
couldn't agree more
1 mad Sob

Mooresville, NC

#11 Oct 13, 2012
@chad screw you simply that your a sick twisted SOB who cheats on his wife on a nightly basis and don't care about your children obviously or you wouldn't risk loosing them but no you like to play mr.whore maybe well get lucky and one of these other girls man will find out the truth since it isn't in you ! And you get your ass beat !
Blank

Big Stone Gap, VA

#12 Oct 15, 2012
1 mad Sob wrote:
@chad screw you simply that your a sick twisted SOB who cheats on his wife on a nightly basis and don't care about your children obviously or you wouldn't risk loosing them but no you like to play mr.whore maybe well get lucky and one of these other girls man will find out the truth since it isn't in you ! And you get your ass beat !
And yet...all these women CHOOSE this loser and even choose to have kids with him! Meanwhile these women have probably ignored a hundred decent guys to CHOOSE the loser!! Cry me a f*****g river....
Wuss

Stanfield, NC

#13 Oct 15, 2012
And just who is the mad sob?? You got something to tell then tell it
Christa

Knoxville, TN

#14 Oct 17, 2012
Blank, u write the same thing in every forum on every topic u speak on in several different cities. You have no clue and I hope someone figures out who you are and does something about your mouth, ppl like u are hopeless. To everyone else, have a nice day.
kayla

Granite City, IL

#15 Mar 27, 2013
what can i say she is a $lut like she f$cks people for money dont know what its like to really have a job cheats on her husband all the time not a good person at all needs to just die
Wondering

Roanoke, VA

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Is this the Kayla Gibson who is originally from Appalachia? Has a sister named Candace? Her brother is Brad Gibson who is a cop??
wrong one

Wise, VA

#17 Mar 31, 2013
it's not the one from duffield cause that one isn't married. she cheats and he does too.fine looking lady she could do alot better than what she is with
todd

Longview, TX

#18 Mar 31, 2013
ok
hokkok

Pittsburgh, PA

#19 Apr 17, 2013
http://youtube.com/watch... ………… Lucky it gets?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dynamite in stickleyville 3 hr Curious 1
Donald Trump 15 hr jamesdeaton077 26
sexual assault of eleven yo by two gate city st... Mon Hard to believe 3
whose screwing mkaila sons now Mon Rick 4
Donald Trump? Mon Joe 9
Wallens Ridge State Pen (Mar '14) Mon betty davis eyes 3
Keeping Big Stone Honest Mon betty davis eyes 3

Duffield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance