Duffield McDonald's hiring?

Posted in the Duffield Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SaltShaker

Wise, VA

#1 Apr 14, 2009
Can anyone get a job there or do they have to be a criminal? They seem to hire mainly prisoners and lawbreakers? Does one need a criminal record before they apply there?
hate to inform

Wise, VA

#2 Nov 5, 2009
doesn't everyone deserve a chance to make an honest liveing or are you pissed cause you didn't get hired?
SaltShaker

Wise, VA

#3 Nov 16, 2009
hate to inform wrote:
doesn't everyone deserve a chance to make an honest liveing or are you pissed cause you didn't get hired?
NON-FELONS should get priority over lawbreakers....ALWAYS!!!!
just bored

United States

#4 Jan 3, 2010
everyone needs a job or you just run your mouth about that too. you people need to make up your minds do you want ppl to work or only the ones that have a clear background??
SaltShaker

Wise, VA

#5 Jan 13, 2010
just bored wrote:
everyone needs a job or you just run your mouth about that too. you people need to make up your minds do you want ppl to work or only the ones that have a clear background??
If people want a good job, then concentrate on that instead of committing crimes. I have made up my mind...people who are criminals are a STAIN on society...and if they are having hard times, oh well!
concerned

Nashville, TN

#6 Feb 12, 2010
just maybe they are working to pay off their fines, or restitution to their victims, and just maybe the employer get a break when they hire them, but maybe it would be to hard to research this and find out. just maybe SaltShaker needs to figure out what they are talking about before they flap their mouth.
SaltShaker

Wise, VA

#7 Feb 12, 2010
concerned wrote:
just maybe they are working to pay off their fines, or restitution to their victims, and just maybe the employer get a break when they hire them, but maybe it would be to hard to research this and find out. just maybe SaltShaker needs to figure out what they are talking about before they flap their mouth.
Get a dose of reality, "Dr. Phil." Criminals are a WASTE OF SPACE!

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 5, 2010
for your info mcdonalds does help alot of inmates. they dont hold your past against you. I think this place would be better if small minded people would just realize that people can change
willieb

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Aug 6, 2010
Very few people can say they have never broken the law speeding or traffic infractions are also crimes to a lesser degree
big boy

Roanoke, VA

#10 Aug 6, 2010
willieb wrote:
Very few people can say they have never broken the law speeding or traffic infractions are also crimes to a lesser degree
i have never drove over speed limit or committed a crime FYI

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 7, 2010
most people act like they are so perfect please everybody has done somthing wrong in life so please grow up stop acting like your mr/mrs perfect and be glad that theres places out there that will give a secind chance at least tey are not out stilling to make a liveing they are trying to do the right thing

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12 Mar 30, 2011
I have worked with a lot of the inmates from the jail in Duffield, and honestly they were the best employees that we had. They didn't care to actually work and do their job. Everyone makes mistakes, but people can change!
Muddy

Wise, VA

#13 Apr 6, 2011
sammie99 wrote:
most people act like they are so perfect please everybody has done somthing wrong in life so please grow up stop acting like your mr/mrs perfect and be glad that theres places out there that will give a secind chance at least tey are not out stilling to make a liveing they are trying to do the right thing
People make CHOICES..they chose to be a criminal, which most people do NOT!! They made their CHOICES, they need to live with it!! Also, Duffield McDonald's once hired Shane Bowen, and if they would hire a career criminal like him, ANYONE should be able to get a job there!!
pissed

Duffield, VA

#14 Apr 8, 2011
maybe mc,d should hire the scott county school board members the crime that they have committed when they wasted the county money when they half way built the gate city sports complex is the biggest crime to hit scott co every
pissed

Duffield, VA

#15 Apr 8, 2011
wake-up people the board must go
On earth

Johnson City, TN

#16 Apr 9, 2011
When are you guys going to learn that 'salt shaker' is just a stupid troll that sneaks on the computer when his mommy leaves the house.
Muddy

Wise, VA

#17 Apr 11, 2011
On earth wrote:
When are you guys going to learn that 'salt shaker' is just a stupid troll that sneaks on the computer when his mommy leaves the house.
Who are you anyways....another whiny career criminal....boo f*****g hoo! Are you and Shane Bowen and Shane's skanky "baby mommas" accomplices in crime? You were probably in on his drug dealing and stealing when he was at McDonalds!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#18 Apr 11, 2011
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>People make CHOICES..they chose to be a criminal, which most people do NOT!! They made their CHOICES, they need to live with it!! Also, Duffield McDonald's once hired Shane Bowen, and if they would hire a career criminal like him, ANYONE should be able to get a job there!!
Ok Yes people make their choices and people do have to live with the consequences of their actions. But people can also change and make their lives better. The people who work on work release are just trying to get on with their lives and they served their time for what they did wrong. I personally have nvr been n n jail or nvr been in trouble (n I dnt know Shane Bowen personally but ppl honestly have no business bringing names up and dogging them like this, i mean u wouldnt like it if they did it to u), but i know people who have been in jail/trouble and I have seen them change their lives for the better. This is what work release is for and about. I'm not saying that everyone learns from their mistakes, but people can change.
Muddy

East Stone Gap, VA

#19 Apr 12, 2011
Charmed99 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Yes people make their choices and people do have to live with the consequences of their actions. But people can also change and make their lives better. The people who work on work release are just trying to get on with their lives and they served their time for what they did wrong. I personally have nvr been n n jail or nvr been in trouble (n I dnt know Shane Bowen personally but ppl honestly have no business bringing names up and dogging them like this, i mean u wouldnt like it if they did it to u), but i know people who have been in jail/trouble and I have seen them change their lives for the better. This is what work release is for and about. I'm not saying that everyone learns from their mistakes, but people can change.
Shane Bowen DESERVES to be dogged-----he has been found guilty many many many times of grand larceny, receiving stolen property, breaking and entering, etc. Of course, since he got caught in Lee County, he never did any jail time. But...he got caught dealing drugs out of the drive-thru at McDonald's in Duffield (Scott County) so he served a lengthy prison term! He was even stealing his now-deceased mother's pain pills when she was terminally ill!! He also has 3 kids by 3 different skanks and lets HIS DAD pay his child support. Even now, he rarely works, steals anything that is not nailed down, and even GETS WELFARE, which apparently just rewards irresponsible behavior!! So....find out what useless pieces of crap like Shane are like before you defend them!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#20 Apr 19, 2011
Muddy wrote:
<quoted text>Shane Bowen DESERVES to be dogged-----he has been found guilty many many many times of grand larceny, receiving stolen property, breaking and entering, etc. Of course, since he got caught in Lee County, he never did any jail time. But...he got caught dealing drugs out of the drive-thru at McDonald's in Duffield (Scott County) so he served a lengthy prison term! He was even stealing his now-deceased mother's pain pills when she was terminally ill!! He also has 3 kids by 3 different skanks and lets HIS DAD pay his child support. Even now, he rarely works, steals anything that is not nailed down, and even GETS WELFARE, which apparently just rewards irresponsible behavior!! So....find out what useless pieces of crap like Shane are like before you defend them!!
I am not defending him by ne means, like I said I do not know him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duffield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sad 4 hr 2late4me 7
Morals question 8 hr tastes like chiggun 23
If you don't believe in GOD, why do you celebra... (Dec '11) 9 hr shame on ya fools 99
Lady dog walker 10 hr tammy 2
mcdonald in duffield,va Dec 22 cheryl durham 1
Spider Mjnton (Jun '10) Dec 22 cheryl durham 20
Oral sex on women (Oct '13) Dec 21 Sameer_sam 3
Duffield Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Duffield People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Duffield News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Duffield

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:45 pm PST