mad momma

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2011
Is anyone else aggravated about the home work that is coming home with their kids from white oak school? I agree that kids need some homework, but my goodness teachers would you please teach the stuff at school before you send the kids home with it. the teachers is wanting the parents to do all the teaching at home while they set at school and get a check. I think that the parents should help their kids, but I also think if they send it home then the kids should have been taught the assignment in class and have aleast some knowlege of how to do it. and the kids and parents could go over it.
yess

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2011
I agree with that! I am having the same problem
Wow

United States

#3 Sep 12, 2011
Must be a thing with parents with ISP addresses from Knoxville!
same

Oak Ridge, TN

#4 Sep 18, 2011
me too, my child is bringing home so much homework that we barely have time to get it finished before bedtime. I am stressed to the limit. Its elementary school teachers not college.. give the kids a break, please!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Duff Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jarrod wilson (Oct '14) 8 hr USA 29
House burned down on Woodland in Roses Creek 12 hr flo 4
What's up with Angie 14 hr CuriousJoe 7
Cortney Davis (Jul '15) 22 hr She knows me 26
jellico police department (Aug '13) Mon Home dog in the f... 29
Memorial for former students of JHS (May '09) Mon Laura 444
Rick Marlowe Mon Joe 1

Duff Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance