McCullen seeking at-large commission ...

McCullen seeking at-large commission berth

There are 1 comment on the Goldsboro News-Argus story from Feb 21, 2008, titled McCullen seeking at-large commission berth. In it, Goldsboro News-Argus reports that:

“I've always admired Atlas (Price) and what he's done, so since he's not running again, I just thought this would be a good time”

Stepping into an already crowded race for the Democratic nomination for the Wayne County Board of Commissioners at-large seat, Sandra McCullen, county school associate superintendent for curriculum and ... via Goldsboro News-Argus

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Goldsboro News-Argus.

Sandra McCullen

Raleigh, NC

#1 Mar 24, 2008
Thank you for reporting my bid for Wayne County Commissioner At Large in your news. I will be glad to respond to any questions that your readers have. I am inviting citizens of Wayne County to the Wayne Center on Saturday, April 5 from 4-7 pm to a Meet the Candidate reception. I invite all of your readers to stop by.
Sandra McCullen
Candidate for Wayne County Commissioner At Large

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dudley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Nov 21 ROFL_5_years_later 119
interricial dating (Dec '12) Nov 11 binnig23 3
Cornelius (Cornell) Nov 9 babyblue43 1
New to goldsboro Oct '15 Aprilwine 1
Tha Anthropology ? History Debate of the Century Sep '15 Gerry Zaragemca 1
Janet Jackson Tickets Sep '15 West Virginia 1
News Muslim cemetery questioned by neighbors Sep '15 Anon 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dudley Mortgages