Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Carolina in 2010?

Posted in the Dudley Forum

Comments (Page 2,119)

Showing posts 42,361 - 42,380 of50,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Dream on. Have you looked at the balance of the national debt lately? All that savings will have to be used to pay down the debt on money that was borrowed when "debt doesn't matter". Taxes will have to be raised as well as eliminating ALL WELFARE to the rich and poor. Your CONGRESS has written the checks in your name and signed it "U BEN HAD"..
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok get rid of all welfare but we also cut all taxes to one third of what they are now and freeze them. All taxes from local to the Fed.
Barvey Hallwanger

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

What?
Waco 1909

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

According to records released today by lawsuit, six....6....SIX PEOPLE SIGNED UP FOR OBAMACARE ON THE FIRST DAY.....by day three......248 people had signed in...while TWO MILLION PEOPLE HAVE LOST THEIR INSURANCE!!!!!
Waco 1909

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Judged:

Obama lies again.Cadillac plans being dripped....
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
Dream on. Have you looked at the balance of the national debt lately? All that savings will have to be used to pay down the debt on money that was borrowed when "debt doesn't matter". Taxes will have to be raised as well as eliminating ALL WELFARE to the rich and poor. Your CONGRESS has written the checks in your name and signed it "U BEN HAD"..
<quoted text>
Who cares about "welfare"? Better think about the Medicaid. I can't wait to hear how Bush busted that program. I wonder how the Republicans will be blamed for Medicaid going bust. THAT will be signed OBAMACARE.
Barvey Hallwanger

Gatlinburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The criminal Obama is being exposed as the liar and manipulator that he is, along with the morally bankrupt democrat party.As more and more Americans lose their insurance, as more and more Americans lose their excellent CADILLAC PLANS,(thanks Waco), the inexorable vise of justice will close around the necks of the New Communists,AKA THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! November 2014 will usher in the death knell for the criminal democrats and their cohorts in crime. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The anti American republikans have opposed everything for the last 5 years and accomplished nothing other than slow the economic recovery that the anti American republikans caused in the first place.. Finally they have accidentally found an actual issue, the sign up for Obamacare. Setting up fake imitation sites to fool the uninsured kind of helped in that effort. The anarchist republikans are in organismic ecstasy that Obama has finally stumbled under their burden of obstruction. Its just soooo funny that insurance companies and medical providers now have free reign to charge whatever they want . That will show the democrats!!
The only thing I am still in question about is this: Other than tax breaks for the rich, WHAT IS THE REPUBLIKAN TALIBAN FOR?
Barvey Hallwanger wrote:
The criminal Obama is being exposed as the liar and manipulator that he is, along with the morally bankrupt democrat party.As more and more Americans lose their insurance, as more and more Americans lose their excellent CADILLAC PLANS,(thanks Waco), the inexorable vise of justice will close around the necks of the New Communists,AKA THE DEMOCRAT PARTY! November 2014 will usher in the death knell for the criminal democrats and their cohorts in crime. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

What is your take on the unfunded prescription drug plan and the effect it has had on our budget and national debt?
Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about "welfare"? Better think about the Medicaid. I can't wait to hear how Bush busted that program. I wonder how the Republicans will be blamed for Medicaid going bust. THAT will be signed OBAMACARE.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

You know, the actual problem is that the US CONGRESS is in a buying frenzy with OUR credit cards. The contest between parties is to see which party can take credit for most irresponsibly spending the last of remaining money on a near maxed out card . Dems want to spend it on social programs, pubs want to give it away in welfare to the rich and tax breaks for the rich. Spend to the end and party like there is no tomorrow. If this keeps up, there might not be.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
The anti American republikans have opposed everything for the last 5 years and accomplished nothing other than slow the economic recovery that the anti American republikans caused in the first place.. Finally they have accidentally found an actual issue, the sign up for Obamacare. Setting up fake imitation sites to fool the uninsured kind of helped in that effort. The anarchist republikans are in organismic ecstasy that Obama has finally stumbled under their burden of obstruction. Its just soooo funny that insurance companies and medical providers now have free reign to charge whatever they want . That will show the democrats!!
The only thing I am still in question about is this: Other than tax breaks for the rich, WHAT IS THE REPUBLIKAN TALIBAN FOR?
<quoted text>
ACCIDENTALLY? REPUBLICANS HAVE been WARNING ABOUT OBAMACARE FOR YEARS!!!! Are you mixing meth and shine again???

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Israelis strike Syrian port city, destroy Russian missiles, say Americans have abandoned them.Obama foreign policy.What a joke.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

TSF wrote:
What is your take on the unfunded prescription drug plan and the effect it has had on our budget and national debt?
<quoted text>
" Over the past quarter-century, governments the world over have evolved away from statist solutions and toward programs that rely to a greater degree on markets and incentives. This has been, by and large, a positive evolution. In much of the public sector, privatization and regulated markets work well. But the mixed public-private programs now in vogue have a big disadvantage. They are inherently more complex, sometimes so much so that they simply won't take. Whatever the advantages of Medicare D in theory, it has an overwhelming drawback common to all recent presidential proposals for health-care reform: It's too damn complicated." That's my take.
Ben

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

"The potential savings from choosing a new supplier—which come with a risk of increased costs as well—don't justify the investment of time, even for the small minority of people capable of figuring out the new system.

Beyond that, the Medicare D fiasco offers a lesson about policymaking in an age of market consensus—one that we would do well to bear in mind as we contemplate further expansion of public health-care benefits and the eternal possibility of Social Security reform. Market-based schemes for distributing public goods may begin as clear and sturdy concepts, but they tend to become increasingly convoluted as the political and legislative processes work their magic. Whatever simplicity may have been present at the outset tends to get lost. And if the plan isn't simple enough for average people to understand, it just won't work." This is being proven every minute.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, not going to get into a theological war of words. The Bible does not express if you were welfare rich or welfare poor. It says again If a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat. That's not a difficult concept to wrap your head around. I will also add that the Bible does state that it's more difficult for the rich to enter Heaven. A scripture many people word incorrectly is "Money is the root of all evil", actually it says "The love of money is the root of all evil." So I think that could cover the rich and the poor. Poor people love money but not enough to work for it and steal and rob and rich people do it on a different level through scheming and wheeling and dealing. We are also commanded to take care of the widows, elderly and disabled, not anyone who is healthy and can work but won't.
You can mince and parse words all you want, that's just my interpretation and you're entitled to yours.
If there is no work or a man can't find work, then just how is a man supposed to eat?
Well I have have got some news for you Ms. Queen Of The Self Righteous and I damn sure didn't have to call 411.

This is what the Bible says about the Rich.....
Mark 10:25 AND Luke 18:25 For it is easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye, that for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Mark 12:41-44 And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, Which made a penny. And he called his diciples to him and said to them, "Truly I say unto you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had to live on."

Revelation 3:7 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked.

James 5:1-6 Come now you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your Gold and your silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you. And will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold the wages of the labours who mowed your fields which you kept back by fraud, are coming out against you; and the crys of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.

I guess all those old, rich, white, racist, evangelical, republiCONS who are so busy speaking from their mountain tops just haven't had time to look down into the valley.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Ben wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares about "welfare"? Better think about the Medicaid. I can't wait to hear how Bush busted that program. I wonder how the Republicans will be blamed for Medicaid going bust. THAT will be signed OBAMACARE.
"Who cares about welfare?" That's a no brainer wouldn't you think? Would you agree that God himself cares about welfare?

This is part of what the Bible tells us about the poor and welfare...
Proverbs 19:17 Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and HE will repay him for his deeds.

Luke 3:11 And he answered them, "Whoever has two tunics is to share with him who has none, and whoever has food to do likewise.

Proverbs 14:21 Whoever despises his neighbir is a sinner, but blessed is he who is generous to the poor.

Psalms 140:12 I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy.

Ezekiel 22:29 The people of the land have practiced extortion and committed robbery. The have oppressed the poor and needy, and have extorted from the sojourner (immigrant) with out justice.

Proverbs 29:7 A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge.

You do believe in the Bible don't you or do you just use it as a shield while you hide behind the cross like the rest of the republiCON party?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is no work or a man can't find work, then just how is a man supposed to eat?
Well I have have got some news for you Ms. Queen Of The Self Righteous and I damn sure didn't have to call 411.
This is what the Bible says about the Rich.....
Mark 10:25 AND Luke 18:25 For it is easier for a camel to pass through a needle's eye, that for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
Mark 12:41-44 And he sat down opposite the treasury and watched the people putting money into the offering box. Many rich people put in large sums. And a poor widow came and put in two small copper coins, Which made a penny. And he called his diciples to him and said to them, "Truly I say unto you, this poor widow has put in more than all those who are contributing to the offering box. For they all contributed out of their abundance, but she out of her poverty has put in everything she had to live on."
Revelation 3:7 For you say, I am rich, I have prospered, and I need nothing, not realizing that you are wretched, pitiable, poor, blind and naked.
James 5:1-6 Come now you rich, weep and howl for the miseries that are coming upon you. Your riches have rotted and your garments are moth-eaten. Your Gold and your silver have corroded, and their corrosion will be evidence against you. And will eat your flesh like fire. You have laid up treasure in the last days. Behold the wages of the labours who mowed your fields which you kept back by fraud, are coming out against you; and the crys of the harvesters have reached the ears of the Lord of hosts. You have lived on the earth in luxury and in self-indulgence. You have fattened your hearts in a day of slaughter.
I guess all those old, rich, white, racist, evangelical, republiCONS who are so busy speaking from their mountain tops just haven't had time to look down into the valley.
Gee Allen, do you have trouble with comprehension? I believe I mentioned everything you're going off on. The rich having a difficult time getting into Heaven, taking care of the poor, elderly and widows.

If there are no jobs, speak to the government. The government has over-regulated small businesses and there is a failure by this current administration to create the jobs they boasted during not one but two campaigns. If you have a problem with the Bible speaking about if a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat, speak to God.

The scripture you quoted I wonder what your opinion is, what about the widow's mite coins. She actually gave her 10% with those coins just as the rich. The Bible commands we give 10% of our earnings. How many people rich and poor do you think do this. She didn't give this money to help out the poor, she did it because she was following a commandant given by God.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Why do we need to strengthen the middle class?

Proverbs 30:8-9 Remove far from me falsehood and lying; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me the food that is needful for me, lest I be full and deny you and say, "Who is the Lord?" or lest I be poor and steal and profane the name of my God.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Allen are you kidding? After all the hell you put me through for being on disability for a few years? Now you're quoting Bible verses? Really?.Hmmmm......

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

Allen if you like I could download the entire Bible here for everybody on Topix.Then, people can pick what they like to accuse other people with.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2013

Judged:

The American Dream?....

1Timothy 6:9-10 But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction. For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

Luke 16:13 "No sevant can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money."

Proverbs 23:4 Do not toil to aquire wealth; be discerning enough to desist.

Matthew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 42,361 - 42,380 of50,020
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dudley Discussions

Search the Dudley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
The Foundation of Drumming (Sep '13) Mar 26 Gerry Zaragemca 2
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar '14 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
NO AMNESTY for ILLEGALS! Mar '14 ILLEGALS - DRUGS - GANGS 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dudley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dudley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••