Review: Park Court Apartments

Review: Park Court Apartments

Posted in the Dudley Forum

annoymous

Raleigh, NC

#1 Jan 5, 2013
Carl lewis and Timothy pearsall are two slumlords please do not rent anything from these two. Park Court apts look good from the outside but the inside of these unitsare sub par.There is black mold from water damage in side of these apartments,Besides that the walls are paper thin and youcan hear everything that goes on in the next door apartment also the tubs leak causing water damage in the kitchen and the plumbing consistenly backsup in most of these units.Most of these units are roach infested and he is to cheap to hire a exterminator.He recently hired a unqualified maintance man to fix these things,because most of the tenants are moving out because he does not want to fix anything and when you tell him to fix these things he does not or patches them up him self.$475.00 a month is to much for these substandard conditions.All he wants is his money beware he is a slumlord.Most New Tennants move within 5 months after moving in due to Carl lewis unprofessional Attitude toward fixing things at his properties.His Gimmick is fixing little things when you first get in so you could stay overall run away from this guy.
stew

Raleigh, NC

#2 Dec 15, 2013
annoymous wrote:
Carl lewis and Timothy pearsall are two slumlords please do not rent anything from these two. Park Court apts look good from the outside but the inside of these unitsare sub par.There is black mold from water damage in side of these apartments,Besides that the walls are paper thin and youcan hear everything that goes on in the next door apartment also the tubs leak causing water damage in the kitchen and the plumbing consistenly backsup in most of these units.Most of these units are roach infested and he is to cheap to hire a exterminator.He recently hired a unqualified maintance man to fix these things,because most of the tenants are moving out because he does not want to fix anything and when you tell him to fix these things he does not or patches them up him self.$475.00 a month is to much for these substandard conditions.All he wants is his money beware he is a slumlord.Most New Tennants move within 5 months after moving in due to Carl lewis unprofessional Attitude toward fixing things at his properties.His Gimmick is fixing little things when you first get in so you could stay overall run away from this guy.
you are spot on! every time the toilets flush...fecal matter fills the kitchen sinks and come out of the walls. I just finished moving today and I was only there five months! lewis would get upset whenever I would tell him about what needed to be fixed. he doesnt care about the tenants only about getting their money. please no one move here!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dudley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CEO of Lowe's speaks at inaugural MOC event (Apr '08) Thu Corporate clown 4
News DEPUTIES: Family Fruit Stand Front For Drugs (Aug '12) Jan 29 Joyce 2
News MO adds two more surveillance cameras Jan 29 Joyce 1
Should I move to Goldsboro? Is it a safe place ... (Dec '09) Jan '17 boroborborobred 127
Loud sound Dec '16 Ihp38 1
Josh Bright,good guy religious Baptist,or lying... Sep '16 douche Mick bag 1
News Man Jailed On Charges Of Sex Crimes Against Child (Oct '11) Jun '16 Little g 2

Dudley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dudley Mortgages