annoymous

Cary, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Carl lewis and Timothy pearsall are two slumlords please do not rent anything from these two. Park Court apts look good from the outside but the inside of these unitsare sub par.There is black mold from water damage in side of these apartments,Besides that the walls are paper thin and youcan hear everything that goes on in the next door apartment also the tubs leak causing water damage in the kitchen and the plumbing consistenly backsup in most of these units.Most of these units are roach infested and he is to cheap to hire a exterminator.He recently hired a unqualified maintance man to fix these things,because most of the tenants are moving out because he does not want to fix anything and when you tell him to fix these things he does not or patches them up him self.$475.00 a month is to much for these substandard conditions.All he wants is his money beware he is a slumlord.Most New Tennants move within 5 months after moving in due to Carl lewis unprofessional Attitude toward fixing things at his properties.His Gimmick is fixing little things when you first get in so you could stay overall run away from this guy.
stew

Goldsboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2013

annoymous wrote:
Carl lewis and Timothy pearsall are two slumlords please do not rent anything from these two. Park Court apts look good from the outside but the inside of these unitsare sub par.There is black mold from water damage in side of these apartments,Besides that the walls are paper thin and youcan hear everything that goes on in the next door apartment also the tubs leak causing water damage in the kitchen and the plumbing consistenly backsup in most of these units.Most of these units are roach infested and he is to cheap to hire a exterminator.He recently hired a unqualified maintance man to fix these things,because most of the tenants are moving out because he does not want to fix anything and when you tell him to fix these things he does not or patches them up him self.$475.00 a month is to much for these substandard conditions.All he wants is his money beware he is a slumlord.Most New Tennants move within 5 months after moving in due to Carl lewis unprofessional Attitude toward fixing things at his properties.His Gimmick is fixing little things when you first get in so you could stay overall run away from this guy.
you are spot on! every time the toilets flush...fecal matter fills the kitchen sinks and come out of the walls. I just finished moving today and I was only there five months! lewis would get upset whenever I would tell him about what needed to be fixed. he doesnt care about the tenants only about getting their money. please no one move here!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Dudley Discussions

Search the Dudley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Red Square 49,338
Robin Bowen Wins at Buckhorn Reservoir Apr 8 Judy 1
The Foundation of Drumming (Sep '13) Mar 26 Gerry Zaragemca 2
Bear Creek Center / RHA Howell President Wins 2... Mar 25 blueplate 1
movin to goldsboro Mar 18 jus wonderin 2
Chiropractor named national president Mar 18 Chiropractor From Chicago 7
American Chiropractic Association Elects New Pr... Mar '14 Chiropractor From Chicago 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Dudley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Dudley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance