First Prev
of 4
Next Last
A long time employee

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Apr 22, 2009
There are many things i see while working in ww wood that needs attention but is always neglected because the Big Bosses are controlling different problems which occurs regularly, the bosses below them are watching more than they can see, the team leaders are (or i know of a few)are power hungry pushers who enjoys commanding pointless orders that does not benefit anyone and when mine is confronted or asked about the purpose of the task he demanded, his favorate reply is "because i can". Not cool, and the workers are never treated equally.
I feel any worker with a problem needing delt with should have someone he/she can exspress & share problems and ideas to without fearing his job is jepordized, especially if his intentions were for the right. Lots of ppl share ideas to better thier work areas in all aspects but if you work under my team leader, he doesn't care to hear your ideas no matter how good it sounds but many ppl fear they're not allowed a second opinion.
A long time employee

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 22, 2009
I tried many of times to share exellent ideas but either there was no time to hear them between his over powered confussed demands & his fishing stories w/ other bosses.
I believe with a suggestion box, or somebody who does care about saving time, money, safty, and material, my ideas would benefit everyone including MH our team leader.
A long time employee

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Apr 23, 2009
there needs to be a team dedicated to taking suggestions from All workers and seeing about bettering their working areas where/when needed whether it's helps them move faster, saving scrap matiral, saving them time, or just allowing them to feel better knowing their ideas helped. There are a veriaty of teams working to better lots of stuff. Quality conrol, saftey, specialty, maintance,,,,we all can work better if we can correct even the smallest things which slows us down daily
long time employee also

United States

#4 Nov 7, 2009
team leaders have a lot to deal with, your probaly jealous because you ain't one, i have no problems whatsoever with mine if you do your job and quit whining maybe they"ll listen to you, as far as MH if he's who i'm thinking i've known him for a long time and he's a nice guy
rig erector gone mad

Cape Girardeau, MO

#5 Nov 14, 2009
Everybody needs to be the boss some time. It is hard. People seem to always have their feelings out.
in the know

Diggins, MO

#6 Apr 23, 2010
Maybe if the bosses quit having affairs with that annette chick more would get done
Inquiring Mind

United States

#7 Jun 2, 2010
Is the plant air conditioned?

United States

#8 Jun 3, 2010
no
what

AOL

#9 Jul 4, 2010
why is it ww does'nt help with bettering this town instead of turning into a treeless homeless place maybe put a walk track around that ballpark they just paid to have bleechers put in or help with putting new playground equipment in the park
imagine this

Dexter, MO

#10 Aug 28, 2010
ww woods had lady die of heat stroke in door 5 years ago a boy recently and 18 year old was sick and they let him go exhausted and died in auto on way home concerned bosses there i tell u and no respect to call family or card of thoughts great company wont supply air for very hard workers curt played ball in desperate heat and tough at it but this was wrong be adults if it was thier exhausted kid they never let him leave lesson is care more for your workers

Since: Nov 10

Dexter, MO

#11 Nov 13, 2010
I am a former employee of three years who doesn't like to admit it. That place is run like a nazi regime. Back about 6 years ago, they were taking in $150 million profit and splitting it between 2 or 3 people. The employees were crapped on in every aspect of their operation and i'd bet they still are. No benefits, no nothing! It's THE shadiest 'Mom and Pop' business I have ever witnessed! They hide out in and around Dudley so they won't be noticed for the things they do to their employees and the environment. These Wunderlichs (or however u spell their names) build gaudy homes that are a slap in the face of everyone in this area. The 'At Will' law that this state embraces allows this kind of treatment to go on. I could tell stories of the treatment of employees that I have witnessed, but I don't have time to write a novel.

Dexter, MO

#12 Nov 15, 2010
how about keeping these employees from driving by my house so fast? they stir up dust from the parking lot and it's impossible to have a clean vehicle because of this. those of us who have been life long citizens of dudley don't like the town like it is now. the only new people to come to town are ww workers. at 4pm and 5pm we can't even get out of our own driveways as the factory lines are long and they wouldn't budge an inch to let you out. it's like the indy 500. citizens should come first but that's not the way it is! i'm all for shutting the doors - give me my old dudley back!!!!!

Since: Nov 10

Dexter, MO

#13 Nov 15, 2010
I lived there for 6 years...I had to get out! That place is ruining that nice little town. Thats what they want though...everyone to leave so that they can 'OWN' a town totally!

Dexter, MO

#14 Nov 21, 2010
I most certainly agree with that!!!

United States

#15 Dec 2, 2010
ww is a good paying job but you can't trust nobody there they are all backstabbing as...... who are only looking out for themselves
tweety

Fenton, MO

#16 Dec 30, 2010
I couldn't agree more. I could say more, but there are to many words I could use to describe my feelings on this subject. Which puts me at a loss for words.
n the know

Dexter, MO

#17 Jan 24, 2011
get rid of the hoes and favortism and it'd b great!
Slow Poke

Broseley, MO

#18 Feb 1, 2011
I have not been there long but still just long enough to tell it sucks
Slow Poke

Broseley, MO

#19 Feb 2, 2011
i am going to look for another job that is closer to home, anyone know of a decent job in Dexter?
formerworker

Belleville, IL

#20 Feb 3, 2011
I have been gone almost a year and I say its a good job if you actually work.....apparently you people don't know how to work and be reliable, that a key aspect

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dudley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hookers 25 min just saying 12
education 1 hr Alumnus 65 57
Nicole Mitchell 1 hr Nic fan 3
Need an empty building to rent for church. (Mar '09) 1 hr Liz 146
Internet BPS Networks 2 hr Infoplease 1
Unknown 2 hr Jeeeeeff 8
Jeff Stone 3 hr George Bailey 3

Dudley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance