Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 17, 2013
anti-whites

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 25, 2012
 
I really hate gringos....they think and act like they are better then other's.they always point fingers at other's.they always discriminate against other races. they swear they are the only one's that work and pay taxes...they think that any women from other races wants to be with them.because they think they are god gift.
poolboy

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 25, 2012
 
i hate them because i see how they treat others that are not white.also they swear that every latin girl wants to be with them.not true not all latin girls like white americans.they really treat the blacks very bad.
BLACK SNAKE

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 25, 2012
 
poolboy wrote:
i hate them because i see how they treat others that are not white.also they swear that every latin girl wants to be with them.not true not all latin girls like white americans.they really treat the blacks very bad.
THey act nice in your face then when you turn your back they talk bad about you.they are some back stabber.also there white women love my big black snake lol.
acid23

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 25, 2012
 
BLACK SNAKE wrote:
<quoted text>THey act nice in your face then when you turn your back they talk bad about you.they are some back stabber.also there white women love my big black snake lol.
this post is Hilarious!!!!!!!!.but you are right i know what saying......
Top Gringo

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 7, 2012
 
Well it's nice to see that "you people" know how to even get on Topix. Were any gringos at the park shooting a few days ago in Homestead? No! In fact every shooting that has happened in the Pittsburgh area this week involved "you people"! I don't think you can hate gringos for black on black crime, right?
coal miner

Richlands, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 8, 2012
 
I think we should all be responsible for our actions. If you dont work you dont eat. No welfare for abeled body people. If you break the law you pay the price! Like being in a country illegally. When it comes to women. I prefer white meat. Just my preference.
gringo killer

Homestead, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 11, 2013
 
I really hate that all these gringos are moving to Homestead florida and mimai.i'm seeing more gringos each day.and for all you gringos that think that latin women love yall, its all bull crap.if i hear one more gringo in my face runing his mouth,i'm going to put my foot in his mouth.so all you internet tuff guys don't waste your time with the comments or replys.
right wing losers enemy

Wise, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 2, 2013
 
notice it is the same poster fom homestead fl

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 14, 2013
 
Top Gringo wrote:
Well it's nice to see that "you people" know how to even get on Topix. Were any gringos at the park shooting a few days ago in Homestead? No! In fact every shooting that has happened in the Pittsburgh area this week involved "you people"! I don't think you can hate gringos for black on black crime, right?
AMEN for saying whats in front of ya all the while!!!

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 14, 2013
 
gringo killer wrote:
I really hate that all these gringos are moving to Homestead florida and mimai.i'm seeing more gringos each day.and for all you gringos that think that latin women love yall, its all bull crap.if i hear one more gringo in my face runing his mouth,i'm going to put my foot in his mouth.so all you internet tuff guys don't waste your time with the comments or replys.
At least I dont need a green card..lol
Sanchez y loco

Mandurah, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 11, 2013
 
they are two faced and quite rude especially when it comes to people that arent white. when i walk down the street gringos just stare at me because i am hispanic. not to mention all the women that they have stolen from me. in my country, gringos come and steal the women with their blond hair blue eyes and vulgar attitude

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

I didn't know there were any gringos left in Homestead.

“Hong Kong Phooey”

Since: Nov 12

So Far Out of this World

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 17, 2013
 
I was the last one to move out!! Phew!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Duck Key Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Duck Key People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Duck Key News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Duck Key
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••