Linda M. Kelley

Linda M. Kelley

There are 1 comment on the Telegraph Herald story from Dec 11, 2010, titled Linda M. Kelley. In it, Telegraph Herald reports that:

Linda M. Kelley, 58, of 3265 Spring Valley Road, died Thursday, Dec. 9, 2010, at home following a courageous battle with ovarian cancer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Telegraph Herald.

Jill Knorr

Janesville, WI

#1 Dec 15, 2010
Terry,

It is with a very heavy heart that I send this. I did not even know about Linda's passing until today when Sue White called me to ask if I had heard or not-I'm sorry just does not seem like enough comfort to extend to you and the girls. Linda was such a fighter of the horrible disease that took her. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers Terry. I'm always here for you if you need anything please do not hestitate to ask. Jill

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubuque Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump vs. Ramos Aug 26 cmchristian53 1
News Donald Trump and Univision's Jorge Ramos engage... Aug 26 Ho Dee Doo 2
News Neighbors of planned Dubuque County shooting ra... Aug 20 FARMER 2
Review: A 1 Allergy Relief Ctr (Sep '09) May '15 Evan L 65
News With gay marriage on hold, Alabama judge OKs le... Mar '15 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News With gay marriage on hold, Alabama judge OKs le... Mar '15 Shirvell s Shrivel 1
old paths baptist church (Jan '15) Jan '15 curious 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dubuque Mortgages