Substance abuse counseling being offe...

Substance abuse counseling being offered in Spanish in Dubois Co.

There are 3 comments on the WISH-TV 8 Indiana News story from Mar 26, 2008, titled Substance abuse counseling being offered in Spanish in Dubois Co.. In it, WISH-TV 8 Indiana News reports that:

Dubois County has begun offering drug and alcohol education class in Spanish to cater to the growing number of Hispanics in its legal system.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WISH-TV 8 Indiana News.

what the ---

Irving, TX

#1 Mar 27, 2008
will the classes be run by the ins?
CORNBREAD

Bloomington, IN

#3 Mar 27, 2008
tax dollers at work.
what the ---

Irving, TX

#4 Mar 27, 2008
tax dollars at work or at waste? and why stop at spanish? why not chinese, japanese, vietnamese, russian, most indian dialects, arabic, french, dutch, german, italian, portugese, or every other language? i don't hate spanish-speakers, but why is it that only those who speak spanish are given translated services in america? the language of this country is english, so have the same courtesy of speaking that language as every other immigrant group has done since the first non-native settlers arrived here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dubois Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
crystal boyer (Apr '15) Sat Soldier for life 9
Bi-sexual girls that work at the resort? Or liv... Sep 23 Bi-curious-attrac... 1
looking for bi lady (Mar '13) Sep 23 Bi-curious 3
News Indiana student graduates with perfect attendance (Jun '08) Jun '17 OreoOdie 9
News Time-zone letters may be forged (Aug '07) Apr '15 Natashxx 113
Jimmy and angel (Sep '14) Sep '14 wow 1
News Former local Boy Scouts executive charged in ch... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Patriot 3

Dubois Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dubois Mortgages