UPDATE 3:30 p.m.: Man found dead in d...

UPDATE 3:30 p.m.: Man found dead in ditch in Dublin

There are 1 comment on the Abilene Reporter-News story from Feb 1, 2011, titled UPDATE 3:30 p.m.: Man found dead in ditch in Dublin. In it, Abilene Reporter-News reports that:

A 38-year-old man was found dead - reportedly covered in snow - in a ditch Tuesday morning at Wright Park in the 200 block of Black Jack Street near the old Grist Mill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Abilene Reporter-News.

Nancie Marsh

Joplin, MO

#1 Feb 24, 2011
Why wasn't Chad's brother John Lohden Garland Texas notified of his brothers death I understand John Lohden's Name Adress and Phone Number was on Chad SO WHY IS Chad's only Brother notified now?.The family is really torn up and didn't even get to attend his Funeral Servaces THIS Is So SAD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dublin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Fart Grad 898
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Mon Any farts 738
News Dozens in Texas Town Report Seeing UFO (Jan '08) Jun 28 Enigma 565
Open relationships in De Leon Jun 24 Open 1
News Stephenville man accused of stealing $200k in l... Jun 17 lovelandontyler 1
News N. Texas repair crew lends helping hand at Step... Jun 17 lovelandontyler 1
De Leon Police Dept. (Apr '09) May '15 Mari Miller 203
More from around the web

Dublin People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dublin Mortgages